tumblr_nh5c3jYCL51tk3943o1_500.png

tumblr_nh5c3jYCL51tk3943o2_500.png

:patrice:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
The concept I don't grasp is why people forget that the people in the military are real people there would be issues amongst the military in that event.
as if there aren't black people in the military. No matter how much of a new black a nikka is in the military, he could be a patriotic yank like @Napoleon , no way are they gonna stand there and let there be get slaughtered. :mjlol:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The concept I don't grasp is why people forget that the people in the military are real people there would be issues amongst the military in that event.

I wonder this to. I'm pretty sure my brother a couple feet away from me wouldn't kill me. That whole military shyt is goofy. They not about to kill friends and family.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder this to. I'm pretty sure my brother a couple feet away from me wouldn't kill me. That whole military shyt is goofy. They not about to kill friends and family.

They aren't...it just won't happen...it's different when you war and plan against a hostile threat whose not from your soil but when you start having more and more in common the human factor kicks in,

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
WHERE IS THE HOME BOY that was right there? Is he in jail, why haven't we heard from him?

That complete video not being released means it shows the cop fukked up, no way around that. Foh with that spare the family shyt. They let the boy lay there and die in front his mother. That's as cold blooded as it gets!

Black people, stop letting the media tell you what your eyes see. This psychological shyt is deep. They will shoot a brother down, then tell us a comet fell on him, and some people believe it.

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
WHERE IS THE HOME BOY that was right there? Is he in jail, why haven't we heard from him?

That complete video not being released means it shows the cop fukked up, no way around that. Foh with that spare the family shyt. They let the boy lay there and die in front his mother. That's as cold blooded as it gets!

Black people, stop letting the media tell you what your eyes see. This psychological shyt is deep. They will shoot a brother down, then tell us a comet fell on him, and some people believe it.

My question too. Is he even Alive? He knows everything. Who was he? I need some answers gawt dammmmitt!!!!!!!! :damn: