Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
nikkaz been marching for 50 yrs & still 3/5ths of a man
you can stop here
nothing you wrote has anything to do with my comment. get your own soapbox. my point is stop calling black people names for doing what they think they can do to help. They are certainly doing more than you.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
He could have seen anything and pretended it's a gun and acted afraid for his life.

That's some impressive acting then. No idea if it was a gun or not, but he sure looked scared. Dude took off across the parking lot.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
"One of the most durable paradoxes of white supremacy - the idea that those who are closest to an experience of oppression are its least credible witnesses." — Walter Johnson

"Let's wait for the facts!"

White person says something= Everyone believes them.
Black person says something= No one believes them, no one wants to listen to them, no one takes them seriously, and is met with an underlying sentiment that embodies a bold "f*ck you" towards their feelings and struggles.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
That's some impressive acting then. No idea if it was a gun or not, but he sure looked scared. Dude took off across the parking lot.

You obviously don't realize how disingenuous white racists are. He could have pulled that act to cover his ass.

Remember these pigs gunned down that 12 year old because he had a toy gun? You don't think pigs can tell the difference? Cops can spot a fake id, fake bade, fake gun etc. etc.

They'll pounce on any opportunity you give them. Remember that black man who reached to get his id from his car? Pig shot him before he even saw anything.

A whole bunch of cops gunned down a crazy homeless black man who had plastic food utelsils at least ten feet away from them and doing karate moves. He was no threat what so ever, but those pigs got trigger happy and gunned him down for having a spork and doing a bruce lee move.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
It's sad we're forced to trust and work with a system that was never meant for us and has constantly failed us.

America is the biggest paradox in the world for a black person.

Fake integration. Fake multiculturalism. Living in a faux post-racial land where we don't respresent anything except some BS (sports, entertainment). A place where you can be killed at will and blamed for your own murder by a cop and people will believe that cop and support that cop...I just can't anymore...:snoop:

Wait til I get my money right...then I'm just building it up for my people cause obviously all we got is us.

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
America goes as Black Americans go. White people need to understand this or reality will kick them in the nuts. Either we fix this as a country or we will be done inside 20 years and someone will have to come in and lock down that nuclear arsenal... People need to wise up or Vlad, Chong and Ernesto will be splitting up what's left of this country and it will happen sooner rather than later.
It's sad we're forced to trust and work with a system that was never meant for us and has constantly failed us.

America is the biggest paradox in the world for a black person.

Fake integration. Fake multiculturalism. Living in a faux post-racial land where we don't respresent anything except some BS (sports, entertainment). A place where you can be killed at will and blamed for your own murder by a cop and people will believe that cop and support that cop...I just can't anymore...:snoop:

Wait til I get my money right...then I'm just building it up for my people cause obviously all we got is us.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
America goes as Black Americans go. White people need to understand this or reality will kick them in the nuts. Either we fix this as a country or we will be done inside 20 years and someone will have to come in and lock down that nuclear arsenal... People need to wise up or Vlad, Chong and Ernesto will be splitting up what's left of this country and it will happen sooner rather than later.
This is truer than most cacs realize. This country was literally built upon the backs of slaves (see the southern cotton industry and wall street slave market), and will likely fall due to its inability to deal effectively with the horrifically racist foundation this nation was founded on.

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
This is truer than most cacs realize. This country was literally built upon the backs of slaves (see the southern cotton industry and wall street slave market), and will likely fall due to its inability to deal effectively with the horrifically racist foundation this nation was founded on.
That's actually poetic. It's like a rich man being crushed by a mountain of his own gold bullion.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wouldn't be a war. If at any time the dominant society felt that they had NOTHING TO LOSE, they are armed to the tee and it would be a SLAUGHTER....not a war. Right now, the dominant society has too much to lose to immediately end their "black problem" but trust if the time came where they did not, it's a wrap. We're UNORGANIZED and UNARMED and they're the complete opposite.

Breh, that would be the end of the dominant society.

They will never have "nothing to lose" in that battle. A true race war, or an attempt at wholesale slaughter of African Americans, would be THE END of America.

That's it. It'd be over. Asians would end up on top and white people's days would be numbered.

As far as darker skinned folks would fare in that scenario...

We don't die. We multiply. :myman:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

really don't see the problem here people acting like a minivan is a cardboard box or something

Probably because you have devil in you
....the cops called crowd control before the ambulance. Wait 30 minutes and he was still alive. His mom was screamin and calling for him. Some protestor was calling the ambulance. They also use cars to block the road

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
Breh, that would be the end of the dominant society.

They will never have "nothing to lose" in that battle. A true race war, or an attempt at wholesale slaughter of African Americans, would be THE END of America.

That's it. It'd be over. Asians would end up on top and white people's days would be numbered.

As far as darker skinned folks would fare in that scenario...

We don't die. We multiply. :myman:
I agree. There are 40 million of us in this country. That is larger than the the entire population of Canada. The whites would probably win a straight up black vs white race war but not before we burned this thing to the ground and had taken many of them with us. Then they would have to deal with the endless stream of Mexicans coming in to take a slice of what's left. In the long run the world would not do business with such an America and that would be the end. Whites think they can get along with out us but they are physically unfit to do the work in an agrarian south which is why West African slaves were brought in in the first place. The West has large swaths of unarable land and the densely populated north east would be a smoldering waste.

For any government spooks reading this I am not saying I want that outcome at all I am just highlighting the fact that any civil/race war at this point would destroy the country. The only winners would be Russia, China and Mexico. Most of Canada would fall to the Russians in a few months.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
You obviously don't realize how disingenuous white racists are. He could have pulled that act to cover his ass.

Remember these pigs gunned down that 12 year old because he had a toy gun? You don't think pigs can tell the difference? Cops can spot a fake id, fake bade, fake gun etc. etc.

They'll pounce on any opportunity you give them. Remember that black man who reached to get his id from his car? Pig shot him before he even saw anything.

A whole bunch of cops gunned down a crazy homeless black man who had plastic food utelsils at least ten feet away from them and doing karate moves. He was no threat what so ever, but those pigs got trigger happy and gunned him down for having a spork and doing a bruce lee move.

I think they're terrible at their jobs and possibly subconsciously racist, but nothing about this shooting looks like a cop targeting a black kid. If it wasn't a gun they should absolutely be punished, but if they HONESTLY were scared for their life I have a hard time calling it murder.

The possible cover-up and what not are scary, but that video sure looks like someone overwhelmed and legitimately scared by whatever he thought was happening.