Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
B5tB96xCAAEakCP.jpg

This is a sign from 1954 over 60 years ago but White People act like this some new phenomenon. It just shows you how detached they are and the white privilege lets them be ignorant to the struggle.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure it's not the head light, correct me if I'm wrong but head light on = dash cam works, right? I thought the dash cam was off because his lights were off.

Fred.

no not the headlights, if the strobe/light bar on top of the car is not on the dash cam doesn't work. You can have headlights on and keep the strobe lights off

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I used to think America was the most civilized, peaceful, first war country and all these talks of race wars and helter skelter were the ravings of a mad man but now I see how it could easily happen

a race war ? its not going to happen , not in our life time, dont be fooled by what you see on TV & some ramblings on the internet

Daps
Reppin
NULL
keep thinkin a war of race is going to pop off in the most militarized nation in the history of man kind.

nikkas keep thinking this is a movie...or some 3rd world country...

black americans have no centralized command structure....and no infrastructure with which to go to war....

this aint a video game brehs

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
keep thinkin a war of race is going to pop off in the most militarized nation in the history of man kind.
It wouldn't be a war. If at any time the dominant society felt that they had NOTHING TO LOSE, they are armed to the tee and it would be a SLAUGHTER....not a war. Right now, the dominant society has too much to lose to immediately end their "black problem" but trust if the time came where they did not, it's a wrap. We're UNORGANIZED and UNARMED and they're the complete opposite.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It wouldn't be a war. If at any time the dominant society felt that they had NOTHING TO LOSE, they are armed to the tee and it would be a SLAUGHTER....not a war. Right now, the dominant society has too much to lose to immediately end their "black problem" but trust if the time came where they did not, it's a wrap. We're UNORGANIZED and UNARMED and they're the complete opposite.

TheNigerian is the same dude who said blacks should follow in the steps of North Korea after they hacked Sony, the same North Korea who a few days later got there whole Internet infrastructure taken down in the snap of a finger. That is full military state, Korean War fighting , nuclear bomb having North Korea.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
TheNigerian is the same dude who said blacks should follow in the steps of North Korea after they hacked Sony, the same North Korea who a few days later got there whole Internet infrastructure taken down in the snap of a finger. That is full military state, Korean War fighting , nuclear bomb having North Korea.

They don't hear you though.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The RacIst Pig Killing Brigade add another to their Black Slaughter List:damn::rip::wow:

...whose just gonna point a gun at a Pig for the hell of it, and not Blast the grimey hog away:pacspit:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
  • Why didn’t the officer have his emergency lights considering he was speaking to a pair of potential armed robbers, which would have ensured his dash camera would have been turned on and surely have captured the entire incident at close range?
  • Why would a patrol car’s dash cam even be set up to where it only turns on if the car’s emergency lights are turned on? How would that help in an ambush as we saw in New York City where two cops were killed just sitting in their car with their emergency lights turned off?
  • How did the cop manage to pull out his gun so fast if he was already holding a flashlight in his right hand and the suspect’s alleged gun was pointing at him from point-blank range?
  • Why do the cops insist on not showing us the entire footage, claiming it is out of respect for the family when respect for the truth should take a much higher priority, especially in an incident that could lead to more riots? After all, we recently learnedhow editing a video in mid-action can completely alter a story.
  • Is there more footage from other cameras they are not showing us, perhaps closer angles as the one they are showing us is quite far?
  • Will Martin’s fingerprints be found on the gun, which had its serial number scraped off?
  • Is it possible that Martin could simply have been pointing his finger at the cop, telling him to back off from trying to illegally search him?
  • Is it possible the gun could have been planted as police departments have done in the past to justify shooting unarmed citizens, including recently in New York City ?
  • Why did police initially describe it as a “routine business check” only to later say the cop was responding to a robbery call, which would normally prompt the use of emergency lights?
It’s also quite possible that everything went down exactly how police explained it, which would give the cop more than an enough justification to kill Martin.

But then why not just release the entire video instead of allowing tensions, speculations, accusations and anger to continue to grow in the wake of yet another police shooting death?

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...ed-latest-missouri-police-shooting-black-man/

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
I'm tryna mentally place myself in a situation where if I was walking with one of my homeboys, they get stopped and harrassed by a cop then they pull a hammer on the officer....I would've booked it instantly or at least started to move backward cause theres no way someone can pull a strap on an officer without getting wet up. But if you look at his friend, he didnt run until the cop lifted his hand, that says something. Plus when antonio pulls whatever it is out you can see his homeboy addressing the officer still in annoyance as if it were a phone or some other harmless object, like in the gif antonios boy looks at antonio after he pulls the object and then focuses back on the officer, what sane person would see their friend pull a gun on a cop and look away like its no big deal?