Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

tumblr_nh3t24qVse1qenq8jo1_1280.jpg

Cops crack down on anti-police internet threats

Anti-police social media postings have spawned a wave of arrests across the United States in recent days, after the double murder of two New York Police Department officers on Saturday was revealed to be predated by an ominous internet threat.

Individuals in New York, New Jersey, and Colorado were apprehended by law enforcement on Monday this week for making web postings purported to advocate killing cops, local networks reported. That same day, police in Massachusetts announced they are pursuing criminal charges against a man who wrote the term “put wings on pigs” on his personal Facebook page – a reference to a social media post that prefaced Saturday’s double homicide

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
this post has nothing to do with this situation but...

As people we need to do something instead of just "marching" ..; and no violence alone will not resolve our oppression issue's . we need to as a community... draw up a course of action to compete and conquer. start electing and supporting(paying) our own people . start infiltrating all areas of the government, we need to stop complaining and start demanding action. Support our own brothers and sisters whom want to join law enforcement instead of running them away. we need more brothers in sisters in law enforcement we need them to infiltrate the ranks.
Bro, we ARE in all levels of government.

We HAVE been complaining.

The SYSTEM that LEOs enforce is fundamentally corrupt and needs to be changed.

White supremacy must be dealt with, not negotiated with.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I have no words. I've tried to re-write this damn sentence a bunch of times but ultimately nothing I write down would ever compare to the feelings that african americans across the country are having towards these events. This is fukking disgusting. It is going to take a damn near civil uprising to the corrupt system that we have in place in this country. I will be praying for the families of everybody involved in these events.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
This cop will undoubtedly be fired. Two cameras on him but he didn't use either before shooting a 18 year old in a public parking?

Dude is DONE

Just unacceptable.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Couple more things...

Why didn't the cop turn on his video after he shot the kid?

Or did he?

And where's the post-shooting store video recordings at?

I need answers to these questions ASAP. Either could provide insight on the kid having a gun or not

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The light on the ground is not from the cellphone. The light in his hand is. If you cant differentiate that then you are blind.
You can clearly see the cops left hand has no flashlight or gun in it. So when the cop shoots how is he holding a gun and flashlight in his right hand?