Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
B5qnIKTCMAAZM9E.png

FLATTENED

Daps
:wow:

This is more mental warfare then it is physical at this point....sad state of affairs.

it is all conditioning and brainwashing...it is a not so subtle way of saying:

“In the opinion of the court, the legislation and histories of the times, and the language used in the Declaration of Independence, show, that neither the class of persons who had been imported as slaves, nor their descendants, whether they had become free or not, were then acknowledged as a part of the people, nor intended to be included in the general words used in that memorable instrument...They had for more than a century before been regarded as beings of an inferior order, and altogether unfit to associate with the white race, either in social or political relations; and so far inferior, that they had no rights which the white man was bound to respect; and that the negro might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for his benefit."

Last edited:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
yep clearly from the gif you can see he pulled out his phone, watch how when he takes three steps the light on the floor moves

and of course his friend not reacting , then the cop reacts and the friend books it

now the story can't be " oh he pulled his phone out and I shot his by mistake" because a gun is at the scene

which makes this a way bigger story than normal

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I don’t understand why cops go through all that training and they are still always "scared for their life"
Like you're supposed to be a trained professional but every time you see a black person you just forget everything you “learned” and just start shooting??
If you're the only one in the situation with a gun and the only one who has proper training how you scared for your life :blacksnoop:
Obviously you're not ready to be cop and need to sit your punk ass down and find a better fitting job

so if you are a cop and a guy points a gun at you....what do you do?

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I mean I can only assume..

But I could very well see Antonio being mad as fukk he and his boy are being confronted by a cop...you can bet the cop came up on them hostile,antonio and his boy don't know wtf is going on...antonio is agitated..gets asked for his id so he pulls it out to shove it the pigs face...pigs panics and starts shooting.

Not even a :demonic: type nikka is gonna draw on a fukking pig like that so close...if anything he would've pushed the pig,then pull out when the pig was offguard...

i was gonna say ... even in the mike brown case, dude said brown charged him like a brute while he fired multiple shoots towards him to no avail or some exaggerated dramatic sh1t like that

and that is some bs because this type of story goes against all common sense

how many people you know run towards the gun/charges an armed officer solo dolo for no reason? and they actually expect us to believe that sh1t

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I don’t understand why cops go through all that training and they are still always "scared for their life"
Like you're supposed to be a trained professional but every time you see a black person you just forget everything you “learned” and just start shooting??
If you're the only one in the situation with a gun and the only one who has proper training how you scared for your life :blacksnoop:
Obviously you're not ready to be cop and need to sit your punk ass down and find a better fitting job

cosign, this is a point that needs to be bought up more in discussions in the media

if you are a cop, and you are not capable of deescalating a situation or restraining someone without KILLING them or even using excessive force, guess what ... YOU SHOULD NOT BE A COP

and it is on you (as in, the cop) to KNOW what you are capable of or not. if you know you a bytch made dude who is quick to resort to the trigger even tho you are supposed to UPHOLD THE LAW then you are criminally negligent imo.

we don't let pilots fly without being qualified and trained, we don't let doctors operate without having a pedigree and the knowledge and practice

yet the people we put in place to "protect" us .. the people who have power and authority granted to them by the law over the common person are not held responsible when they become "scared for their life" and shoots yet another unarmed man? wtf?

muthafukkaz acting like it is an asinine notion to hold cops to a higher standard