Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I mean I can only assume..

But I could very well see Antonio being mad as fukk he and his boy are being confronted by a cop...you can bet the cop came up on them hostile,antonio and his boy don't know wtf is going on...antonio is agitated..gets asked for his id so he pulls it out to shove it the pigs face...pigs panics and starts shooting.

Not even a :demonic: type nikka is gonna draw on a fukking pig like that so close...if anything he would've pushed the pig,then pull out when the pig was offguard...

Cosign 100%

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
look how the same ones doing all this to discredit the cellphone but when the gif release they co-sign the gun (nobody can clearly see video)

....now they confuse and don't know what happen. they want it to be gun so fuking bad
It's the same people in all of these threads pulling the same act of automatically condemning the dead black male and agreeing with the police. They love to act like everyone comes in here automatically saying the black person was innocent of any wrongdoing or any of that, most people don't even say that. All most people say is how it's bullshyt we don't get equal treatment. We show how the cases differ from others in this country.
Yet we get looked at as being irrational and crazy for questioning the police and the narratives police put out.
They are some true fukkboys.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
TBH, I don't know wtf that light is fasho and I don't even think dude had a gun, but that light seems to be too bright for it to have just been the phones screen unless he had it on record and the LED flash was illuminated, most phones have the led light on the front and back now. It mos def coulda been the cops flashlight, phone screens would make a wider and less bright light off the reflection. Idk breh's

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I think it was a matter of perspective that she looked closer. So I don't think she would respond to anything except the loud sound of a gun shot.

Good call on that... everybody was still ho hum... business as usual, tho. If something were escalating she would have reacted too... Body language is telling throughout this entire encounter.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
mostly like because the cop start shooting.

also he didn't advance toward the cops. he clearly pull out something from his bag with a flash/light

I would think he would turn the opposite direction. But you clearly have your mind made up. So let's not bother.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
TBH, I don't know wtf that light is fasho and I don't even think dude had a gun, but that light seems to be too bright for it to have just been the phones screen unless he had it on record and the LED flash was illuminated, most phones have the led light on the front and back now. It mos def coulda been the cops flashlight, phone screens would make a wider and less bright light off the reflection. Idk breh's
Could be from the headlight of the cop car too. For something that is supposed to be proof, we are having to piece the puzzle together ourselves to see it so I'm not believing that he had a gun.