Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
There's no way you see a gun in that gif. That's the same gif from 15 hours ago and nikkas couldn't make heads or tails of it.
Anyone that watched the video or gif and says that its clearly a gun that he is holding is lying. You cannot tell what he is holding in any of those angles and I would like the eyesight of those saying he has a gun, because they are obviously possessing some superhuman abilities with their eyesight.
It's a gif from the video that was released by the police.

They say they froze the video and didn't show the rest out of respect for the family, which sounds like it makes sense, but just as much sounds like a good excuse to not show what happened in that fatal moment.

Yeah I agree and how respectful is it to the family, when they are asking questions about the conclusions drawn from the video too? We don't have audio to these tapes (so we don't know what was said) and it doesn't look like we have a clear visual either. What they have released to the public thus far doesn't mean anything to me.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I don't know. Breh was running as soon as Brown put his arm up so I don't know what he was afraid of. Also there was no illumination in the first angle we had. He definitely had a phone but the phone might have been in his left hand. :patrice:And the cop legitimately looked like he was scared shytless. Nothing conclusive yet :why:

:dahell:

His boy didn't react like he is watching his friend pull a gun on a cop...his boy took off after he the cop started shooting...you don't see his boy react at all when Antonio reaches for his pocket and pulls out whatever he had...he is looking at the cop...cop shoots then the dude takes off running.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:dahell:

His boy didn't react like he is watching his friend pull a gun on a cop...his boy took off after he the cop started shooting...you don't see his boy react at all when Antonio reaches for his pocket and pulls out whatever he had...he is looking at the cop...cop shoots then the dude takes off running.
We don't know this. There is no audio nor is there any muzzle flash. We're just guessing at this point.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
In this gif, if you look at it from the beginning to end and keep an eye on his right arm, you clearly see its the cop's light on his right arm the whole time. He drops his light down immediately when he raises his arm.

I don't know brehs...:patrice:

and that is some bullshyt.

Look at the body language of the people involved. In the .gif ... http://gifyu.com/images/193fe6.gif ... the girl is walking toward the situation right as he's elevating his arm...

Do you think the girl would continue to walk toward the boy if he's pulling gun?

this could be one of the biggest scandals in a long time, yall.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I look again over and over......It wasn't a cellphone light, it was a def cop's flashlight. Look this first gif, the light was cop's flashlight

193fe6.gif

lT5q3DA.gif

I don't know if he pulled a gun cause his friend would have reaction like :wtf: if he saw his friend pulled a gun on cop. He might show his ID to cop, not unsure.....
I mean I can only assume..

But I could very well see Antonio being mad as fukk he and his boy are being confronted by a cop...you can bet the cop came up on them hostile,antonio and his boy don't know wtf is going on...antonio is agitated..gets asked for his id so he pulls it out to shove it the pigs face...pigs panics and starts shooting.

Not even a :demonic: type nikka is gonna draw on a fukking pig like that so close...if anything he would've pushed the pig,then pull out when the pig was offguard...

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
until i see a gun in martins hand im not calling it a gun

but why did the cop stop them. they werent doing anything wrong. that should be what everybody is asking. obviously he was fuccin with them

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Look at the body language of the people involved. In the .gif ... http://gifyu.com/images/193fe6.gif ... the girl is walking toward the situation right as he's elevating his arm...

Do you think the girl would continue to walk toward the boy if he's pulling gun?

Reaction time is the elapsed time between the presentation of a sensory stimulus and the subsequent behavioral response.

Could be that. Especially from a distance, in the dark, with as something small as a black hand gun (small relative to the distance she is standing). As I said before don't take this as me agreeing one way or another. Just saying.

Edit:

IN this video, the same girl is shown as being almost on the other side of the parking lot. In the other video positioned behind her, I think it was a matter of perspective that she looked closer. So I don't think she would respond to anything except the loud sound of a gun shot. She definitely isn't going to immediately think "GUN" from that distance.