Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I used to think America was the most civilized, peaceful, first war country and all these talks of race wars and helter skelter were the ravings of a mad man but now I see how it could easily happen

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
If the full clear video shows them fukking up again, it won't be released until after the cop is cleared.
Pretty much..

I have a sick feeling that these will be the only videos of this murder that we'll see.:snoop:

Cop gonna be on paid vacation for a few months then get hundreds of thousands in $$ from cac donations.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I can only assume..

But I could very well see Antonio being mad as fukk he and his boy are being confronted by a cop...you can bet the cop came up on them hostile,antonio and his boy don't know wtf is going on...antonio is agitated..gets asked for his id so he pulls it out to shove it the pigs face...pigs panics and starts shooting.

Not even a :demonic: type nikka is gonna draw on a fukking pig like that so close...if anything he would've pushed the pig,then pull out when the pig was offguard...

True. What was the reason cop stopping them for? Did they do anything wrong or did the store owner called a cop on them or what?.

This is why my pop always told me to becareful with the police, etc. Don't get angry if you get confronted by a police for no reason. If you get angry and talk back then the cop gonna find the reason to pop your ass and tell the his side of his story that you started this shyt, etc like "This dude won't cooperate with me and he was yelled at me and I feard for my life, etc"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Could be from the headlight of the cop car too. For something that is supposed to be proof, we are having to piece the puzzle together ourselves to see it so I'm not believing that he had a gun.

Pretty sure it's not the head light, correct me if I'm wrong but head light on = dash cam works, right? I thought the dash cam was off because his lights were off.

Fred.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
These are some weak videos. I'm sorry. This is why his dash cam should of been on as well as his body cam. The police say "He had a gun, here it is". But I'm hearing others saying that's not the case. The videos didn't prove sh!t and listening to the press conference, it seems the cops made up their mind before the investigation was done. To say, "This isn't Mike brown this isn't Garner" was very condescending and not professional. These protest are bringing some major political heat and the more young black males that die from a cops hands, the stronger this movement becomes.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much..

I have a sick feeling that these will be the only videos of this murder that we'll see.:snoop:

Cop gonna be on paid vacation for a few months then get hundreds of thousands in $$ from cac donations.

What sad is that these white folks knows how to stick together and help out each other than black people :mjcry:

You won't see black people are willing to donations $$$ to a black person if they wanna help him out. They be on "Man, I got my own family to worry about, the f*ck I gotta give you my money for?":dahell:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are some weak videos. I'm sorry. This is why his dash cam should of been on as well as his body cam.

They actually have a full video of that shyt happen but won't show them for family's sake so wtf do you think body cam gonna do differently?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I used to think America was the most civilized, peaceful, first war country and all these talks of race wars and helter skelter were the ravings of a mad man but now I see how it could easily happen
Yeah that was all lies breh.

America is built on war, greed, and for the sake of this topic, most of all racism. Race is in the national conscious of this country.

I knew a dude from the Netherlands who said he felt America had a sick obsession with race and race wasn't THAT big of a deal back in his country. I know a lot of folks will jump on me for that but I know a lot of places in Europe are the same, but I can say this dude was genuinely shocked at how much Americans integrated race into their lives. How could we not though when even the founding fathers were racists.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Ok here's my take.

There's an obvious light being cast as he moves forward, the question is from what...a flash light or a cell phone.

Scenario 1: He has a cell phone, probably out to record the harassment. He raises the phone and the screen, or maybe flash from the cam is what's casting that light on the ground. Cop gets scared from the flash, or even just from him kind of advancing and he shoots him.

Scenario 2: He has a gun, an the light is being cast from the flash lights that were on him.

Sadly, looking at the vid from the side, even though it's horrible quality there are some clear things I take from it that I'm confident in.

- He clearly raised something up, extended his arm and walked toward the cop.
- When I was unsure as to whether the light was being cast from a phone or a flashlight...I wasn't even sure the cops had them out. But you can clearly see the lights on him in the gif of the vid from the side, you can also see the moment where one of the lights goes off of him as he raises his arm kind of coinciding with the other clearer gif where you see him walk forward.

I hate to say it but it looks like dude had a gun. :mjcry:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
No fukking reason to have dash cams not working on cop cars...this is fukking 2014.

Also not wearing the body camera? Dude should be punished right from jump automatically...no fukking accountability at all.

These fukking departments getting military grade equipment but cant even make sure all the dash cams are working? This shyt is pissing me off..

fukker has a body camera but it's some ":whoa:forgot to turn it on...not used to having these" :smugfavre:

A fukking squad car should not be on the streets without a dash cam working...PERIOD.