Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Just to let you know. If you don't know why are you even saying this like this. Its like you defending cops like they don't kill us on the regular. Its innocent until proven guilty. And until evidence comes out that it was a gun for sure beyond a doubt I don't believe the police for a second and I have 400years of evidence as to why. This a black website we don't trust cacs and we don't trust their institutions. So understand that.
I'm not saying it is a gun though. Not outright agreeing with you doesn't mean outright disagreement. This isn't as polar as you folks are making it and there is grey in many issues.

I'm saying I don't know. It seems like you guys don't ever want to say "I Don't know" but I don't fault only you folks for that, its a human habit as far as I'm concerned. A lot of people are afraid of just admitting being inconclusive on how they feel at times. I'm taking the position, I don't know until I see more convincing evidence one way or another.

Secondly, I don't feel I owe an explanation or proof of blackness on this site but there are some folks who I think have me added on other social platforms who can verify it in other ways. Anyways, I don't agree with your exact interpretation or feelings on the world. Not that I don't agree with emotion of being upset with this country and the treatment of black folks but I prefer a more pragmatic approach to issues. The revolutionary spirit towards issues has its place but I believe in it being measured and don't think its the right approach towards EVERY situation. IN this case, if it turns out he was unarmed then I'm on board raising hell.

I would be the first person to agree with the injustice and just overall treatment of black people in the criminal justice system but at the same time I'm not going to lie and act like there aren't some idiots in all races, including ours, who make bad decisions that end up with their lives being taken by the police or others. Not every police shooting is unjust. This is just a matter of numbers. Maybe more or less but we know there are folks out there who don't make smart decisions. NOT SAYING THAT IS THE CASE HERE to be clear but I'm not going to act like its outside the realm of possibility either.

So, at the end of the day, I prefer to wait for more information before making a judgment call so I don't end up with egg on my face.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
I don't know. Breh was running as soon as Brown put his arm up so I don't know what he was afraid of. Also there was no illumination in the first angle we had. He definitely had a phone but the phone might have been in his left hand. :patrice:And the cop legitimately looked like he was scared shytless. Nothing conclusive yet :why:
No, breh ran when the cop pulled for his gun, right as the light from the phone moved.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a gif from the video that was released by the police.

They say they froze the video and didn't show the rest out of respect for the family, which sounds like it makes sense, but just as much sounds like a good excuse to not show what happened in that fatal moment.

That's true....really sad :mjcry:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I look again over and over......It wasn't a cellphone light, it was a def cop's flashlight. Look this first gif, the light was cop's flashlight

193fe6.gif

lT5q3DA.gif

I don't know if he pulled a gun cause his friend would have reaction like :wtf: if he saw his friend pulled a gun on cop. He might show his ID to cop, not unsure.....
they have more video footage but the cops say they won't release it. they only put out the small gif and weird angles.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I can't tell what's in his hand, but why did his friend turn away from his boy? Also why did he keep advancing toward the cop ?

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying it is a gun though. Not outright agreeing with you doesn't mean outright disagreement. This isn't as polar as you folks are making it and there is grey in many issues.

I'm saying I don't know. It seems like you guys don't ever want to say "I Don't know" but I don't fault only you folks for that, its a human habit as far as I'm concerned. A lot of people are afraid of just admitting being inconclusive on how they feel at times. I'm taking the position, I don't know until I see more convincing evidence one way or another.

Secondly, I don't feel I owe an explanation or proof of blackness on this site but there are some folks who I think have me added on other social platforms who can verify it in other ways. Anyways, I don't agree with your exact interpretation or feelings on the world. Not that I don't agree with emotion of being upset with this country and the treatment of black folks but I prefer a more pragmatic approach to issues. The revolutionary spirit towards issues has its place but I believe in it being measured and don't think its the right approach towards EVERY situation. IN this case, if it turns out he was unarmed then I'm on board raising hell.

I would be the first person to agree with the injustice and just overall treatment of black people in the criminal justice system but at the same time I'm not going to lie and act like there aren't some idiots in all races, including ours, who make bad decisions that end up with their lives being taken by the police or others. Not every police shooting is unjust. This is just a matter of numbers. Maybe more or less but we know there are folks out there who don't make smart decisions. NOT SAYING THAT IS THE CASE HERE to be clear but I'm not going to act like its outside the realm of possibility either.

So, at the end of the day, I prefer to wait for more information before making a judgment call so I don't end up with egg on my face.

A real man can admit when he's wrong and a take the L. I don't have some CAC logic to follow. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. I take responsibility for my brain. Like a man.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
they have more video footage but the cops say they won't release it. they only put out the small gif and weird angles.

and that is what makes them guilty imo.....If he actually did pull out a gun then they would release the entire video footage, from all angles.

Instead were left questioning what happen but I believe he didn't pulled out a gun

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
In this gif, if you look at it from the beginning to end and keep an eye on his right arm, you clearly see its the cop's light on his right arm the whole time. He drops his light down immediately when he raises his arm.

I don't know brehs...:patrice:

and that is some bullshyt.