Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Ok here's my take.

There's an obvious light being cast as he moves forward, the question is from what...a flash light or a cell phone.

Scenario 1: He has a cell phone, probably out to record the harassment. He raises the phone and the screen, or maybe flash from the cam is what's casting that light on the ground. Cop gets scared from the flash, or even just from him kind of advancing and he shoots him.

Scenario 2: He has a gun, an the light is being cast from the flash lights that were on him.

Sadly, looking at the vid from the side, even though it's horrible quality there are some clear things I take from it that I'm confident in.

- He clearly raised something up, extended his arm and walked toward the cop.
- When I was unsure as to whether the light was being cast from a phone or a flashlight...I wasn't even sure the cops had them out. But you can clearly see the lights on him in the gif of the vid from the side, you can also see the moment where one of the lights goes off of him as he raises his arm kind of coinciding with the other clearer gif where you see him walk forward.

I hate to say it but it looks like dude had a gun. :mjcry:

He raised a cellphone. The light on him and the ground was from the cops flashlight.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
To say, "This isn't Mike brown this isn't Garner" was very condescending and not professional...

“We say ‘black lives matter,’ this was not the case." - the Mayor

...and he says he saw the gun in the video. What video did he watch? We need to see that.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Americas #1 export is it's culture. The majority of that is nationalist propaganda.

I was thinking all those school shootings and shooting sprees along with us fukking with other countries so much would prove otherwise. In fact, peaceful never has been a word to define the USA.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
look how the same ones doing all this to discredit the cellphone but when the gif release they co-sign the gun (nobody can clearly see video)

....now they confuse and don't know what happen. they want it to be gun so fuking bad

I don't want it to be a gun. AT ALL.

But that doesn't seem to be the case.

TBH, I don't know wtf that light is fasho and I don't even think dude had a gun, but that light seems to be too bright for it to have just been the phones screen unless he had it on record and the LED flash was illuminated, most phones have the led light on the front and back now. It mos def coulda been the cops flashlight, phone screens would make a wider and less bright light off the reflection. Idk breh's

My nikka I even got up, turned off all my lights and looked at the light my phone cast on BRIGHT...I been going over this shyt for the last 45 mintues and that light that was on the ground wasn't bright white like you'd see from something like an iphone. I was circlular and kinda yellow-ish/off white like you'd see on flashlights.

And from the wide shot, you can see even with the bad quality that there are multiple lights on him.

The clear gif: He steps forward, you see the light cast on the ground.
The wide/blurry shot: He steps forward, you see one of the beams from the light move away.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I don't want it to be a gun. AT ALL.

But that doesn't seem to be the case.

My nikka I even got up, turned off all my lights and looked at the light my phone cast on BRIGHT...I been going over this shyt for the last 45 mintues and that light that was on the ground wasn't bright white like you'd see from something like an iphone. I was circlular and kinda yellow-ish/off white like you'd see on flashlights.

And from the wide shot, you can see even with the bad quality that there are multiple lights on him.

The clear gif: He steps forward, you see the light cast on the ground.
The wide/blurry shot: He steps forward, you see one of the beams from the light move away.

The light on the ground is not from the cellphone. The light in his hand is. If you cant differentiate that then you are blind.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
In other news this is how cops show their respect for Eric Garner after his daughter showed up at that police funeral

Beavercreek Cops Stomp On Eric Garner Banner At John Crawford Protest

beavercreek_police_eric_garner.jpg

Keep turning that other cheek brehettes

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No fukking reason to have dash cams not working on cop cars...this is fukking 2014.

Also not wearing the body camera? Dude should be punished right from jump automatically...no fukking accountability at all.

These fukking departments getting military grade equipment but cant even make sure all the dash cams are working? This shyt is pissing me off..

fukker has a body camera but it's some ":whoa:forgot to turn it on...not used to having these" :smugfavre:

A fukking squad car should not be on the streets without a dash cam working...PERIOD.

This is what im screaming...Dudes in the military would be demoted/arrested/kicked out for half of this shyt...If the president tells us to wear ballistic underwear than guess what we're wearing them...If someone tells us to take civilian populace and protect them than we will....Even if they killed multiple SM...And the whole shoot because your scared shyt doesn't fly it would have a whole chain of command in Fort Levenworth.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
He raised a cellphone. The light on him and the ground was from the cops flashlight.

So we agree the light wasn't from the cell.

The problem is for me, the light was the only thing that gave me an impression that it could have been a cell phone. Now that I know it's not what are the other factors that make you arrive to the conclusion that it's a phone?

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
So we agree the light wasn't from the cell.

The problem is for me, the light was the only thing that gave me an impression that it could have been a cell phone. Now that I know it's not what are the other factors that make you arrive to the conclusion that it's a phone?

The fact that the object he raises is glowing blue and square shaped. It looks like he screen of any generic smartphone