Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
you don't see the white glow when he moving to point towards the cop? that look exactly like the screen on a phone...it damn sure ain't the gun the police confiscated cuz it was a black pistol
The cop also has a flashlight that is illuminating everything it shines on breh... This isn't as definitive looking as you folks are saying.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
flashlights on any object glow in contrast to surrounding darkness. Not dismissing you dudes but I refuse to put all my eggs in one basket yet..

looking for it breh. Want to check it out, the gif sucks and wondering if its image compression

ahh I see so this new light up screen pistol all the sudden became a black pistol in the press release shot of the evidence...I see where I was wrong now.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
ahh I see so this new light up screen pistol all the sudden became a black pistol in the press release shot of the evidence...I see where I was wrong now.
...have you ever used a flashlight? If I'm out at night and I shine it on a black object it will light up. It won't reflect but it will look "brighter" than the surrounding darkness.This is the whole purpose of a flash light....

We're not going to argue over basic science here right?

I'm not dismissing this shyt outright. I'm just saying its not definitive in that grainy as gif and photo. It isn't OBVIOUSLY a cell phone screen. Could be but this is not the definitive proof otherwise.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/24/justice/missouri-officer-involved-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
This video here at 1:08 shows the flash light pretty much moving all over the place.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...have you ever used a flashlight? If I'm out at night and I shine it on a black object it will light up. It won't reflect but it will look "brighter" than the surrounding darkness.This is the whole purpose of a flash light....

We're not going to argue over basic science here right?

I'm not dismissing this shyt outright. I'm just saying its not definitive in that grainy as gif and photo.
It isn't OBVIOUSLY a cell phone screen. Could be but this is not the definitive proof otherwise.

Hmm

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: hmmm...
So we're going to start accusing me of being a cac or c00n at this point? All I'm saying is the video, the gif, and the photo is not "OBVIOUSLY " a cell phone. Not saying its NOT 100% a cell phone but I'm not buying into the internet detective theories wholesale yet.

Tomorrow, more information, video, and photos come out showing its definitely a cell phone and if you want to tag me tomorrow and get to jump on the train with you dudes, I will. However as I said in a earlier post, at the same time, I'm also noticing an annoying trend where somewhat swiss cheese "evidence" is passed on as a definitive along with emotionally charged verbiage attached and an expectation that everyone should jump on board 100% at that point because that particular person feels so definitive about what they're saying.

We will have to agree to disagree that what I'm seeing in that photo and gif is as clear cut as you guys want others to believe.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
193fe6.gif

:snoop: It's a wrap. Dude actually pulled a gun.....:what: wtf was you thinking you doing?....... :smh:

Edited: I spoke too soon. So prop for @smitty22 dropped the gif.

I don't know what the f*ck to say anymore

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:snoop: It's a wrap. Dude actually pulled a gun.....:what: wtf was you thinking you doing?....... :smh:

There's no way you see a gun in that gif. That's the same gif from 15 hours ago and nikkas couldn't make heads or tails of it.