Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
in a perfect world that would be the case. but you ignore facts how well the guy gets trained, how good the trainer is, how perfect the training program is, the intelligence of the trainee...

but the biggest factor you are ignoring is human emotions, you can't stop human emotions kicking in during intense moments, no matter how perfect he was trained, that only comes from real life experience.

Armies get trained to survive and not get hurt, do you really think that's what happens in the real world during a battle.

Word. that's why they're street cops... not Specialized Seal team members. this is the bottom rung. And I'm not taking anything away from the profession because I sure can't do it.

But Do you think the majority of cops really wanna be on patrol? At least they wanna make detective.

I'd assume that's why many can't go FED because the standards are so much higher and the training so much more rigorous and the mandatory education level is so much higher.

Daps
Reppin
Is dudes in here caping for police so hard they saying that the rules shouldn't even apply to them? Smh tge black mans no dumb ass. We woke get over it fukk boys.

i wasn't caping for cops.. i think the cops should be accountable in some way .. but that's not gonna happen.

my concern was really, how come this 18 year old kid was robbing a store and armed with a weapon, night before christmas eve.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
in a perfect world that would be the case. but you ignore facts how well the guy gets trained, how good the trainer is, how perfect the training program is, the intelligence of the trainee...

but the biggest factor you are ignoring is human emotions, you can't stop human emotions kicking in during intense moments, no matter how perfect he was trained, that only comes from real life experience.

Armies get trained to survive and not get hurt, do you really think that's what happens in the real world during a battle.

In this same 'not so perfect world'......... people go to jail all the time for negligence. Even if this isn't a murder ( by this i'm not speaking about this one case, because idk the facts yet).... then this shyt is at least involuntary manslaughter.

i don't ignore human emotion. Thats why there is hours of training. This might as well be the wild west if shyt can just be chalked up to human emotion. Those cops in Detroit should have challenged Ayiana Jones to a duel at high-noon then , instead of killing her in her sleep for a TV show. When Huey P was killed along with his preg girlfriend.. I guess those cops feared for thier live.

What you don't seem to understand is exactly how many cases have popped off in the last 50 years.. and you don't seem to understand that this system hasn't changed for the better at all. It just got worse in the 80s because of the so called war on black people drugs.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
In this same 'not so perfect world'......... people go to jail all the time for negligence. Even if this isn't a murder ( by this i'm not speaking about this one case, because idk the facts yet).... then this shyt is at least involuntary manslaughter.

i don't ignore human emotion. Thats why there is hours of training. This might as well be the wild west if shyt can just be chalked up to human emotion. Those cops in Detroit should have challenged Ayiana Jones to a duel at high-noon then , instead of killing her in her sleep for a TV show. When Huey P was killed along with his preg girlfriend.. I guess those cops feared for thier live.

What you don't seem to understand is exactly how many cases have popped off in the last 50 years.. and you don't seem to understand that this system hasn't changed for the better at all. It just got worse in the 80s because of the so called war on black people drugs.
Not if he had a gun. If that big booty chick comes forward, we might actually get the truth.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@World War Z

Funny how they always accuse BW of supporting thugs when they do it and then some

you can't get off this bullshyt for 1 second can you .:stopitslime:

if the story was on a volcano erupting... you'd say....... black men say this about black women and probably want them to swim in lava.
if the story was on a new species of bird being discovered.... "black men say black women have bird logic, and they probably want to discover a new type of pawg.

shut the fukk up.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can't get off this bullshyt for 1 second can you .:stopitslime:

if the story was on a volcano erupting... you'd say....... black men say this about black women and probably want them to swim in lava.
if the story was on a new species of bird being discovered.... "black men say black women have bird logic, and they probably want to discover a new type of pawg.

shut the fukk up.

Exactly shyt ain't got nothing to do with nothing many brehs support sisters and sisters support brehs....

Daps
Reppin

do you have a solution? the system ain't gonna change.. in fact it's getting worse with all this protest and hatred for the cops going on.