Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
dog...these guys wants to absolve people with that many resources, responsibility and absolute monopoly on violence from being held accountable, incredible...people are protesting that these cops be held to that you do wrong you face the consequences..

and you got nikkas in here throwing dirt on these folk out here protesting..the system doesn't hold them accountable, who the fukk else is supposed to?

"protesting isn't gonna change, because people are protesting for the wrong reasons.
" reason you don't even know..

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
BLACK AMERICA:

sh-t-just-got-real-o.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol, this is why they have classroom and field training... then ojt.

What the point of having police if they aren't expected to handle the job:damn::mindblown::damn:

You train so that in a situation the proper response kicks in.. There are thousands of cases in each state every month where cops respond the right way in these situations.
just like cops are supposed to do. I mean fukk - how do you justify paying for their salaries with tax dollars if they aren't expected to follow procedure:dahell::dahell:

Lol he just bypassed the whole fact that they have rules....Police baby throw the rules in the bushes.:birdman:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you're so smart why are you talking about tasers when dude had a gun on him? And tasers aren't fukking super weapons. They have a range shorter than it takes to make a running punch.

Even further, this dude had a gun on him and raised it at the cop. That doesn't bode well here.

And miss me with all your "training" bullshyt. Most of these cops weren't in the military and didn't face near the level of threat or constant decision making you claim to have done

Because in most cases the person isn't too far from the cop (if you haven't noticed, lol) is why i mentioned tasers.

and what gun? We haven't determined a gun yet or that he pointed it at the cop. ......... when that comes our undisputed, then we can discuss that.

and cops are supposed to know how to act right in a proper situation. I know they recieve some type of training because the computer simulations we used to train sometimes, supposedly came from 'law enforcement training'.

also, I believe just like the military ............... these departments do mout training (look it up). aka - they have no excuse for all this.

Daps
Reppin
lol, this is why they have classroom and field training... then ojt.

What the point of having police if they aren't expected to handle the job:damn::mindblown::damn:

You train so that in a situation the proper response kicks in.. There are thousands of cases in each state every month where cops respond the right way in these situations.
just like cops are supposed to do. I mean fukk - how do you justify paying for their salaries with tax dollars if they aren't expected to follow procedure:dahell::dahell:

in a perfect world that would be the case. but you ignore facts how well the guy gets trained, how good the trainer is, how perfect the training program is, the intelligence of the trainee...

but the biggest factor you are ignoring is human emotions, you can't stop human emotions kicking in during intense moments, no matter how perfect he was trained, that only comes from real life experience.

Armies get trained to survive and not get hurt, do you really think that's what happens in the real world during a battle.

Daps
:whoa:
no need to catch feelings nikka.

at the end of the day, shyt happened for a reason. night before christmas eve, nikka robbing a store.. and he has had a criminal past... it's not rocket science to think about the consequence..

@World War Z

Funny how they always accuse BW of supporting thugs when they do it and then some