☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because in most cases the person isn't too far from the cop (if you haven't noticed, lol) is why i mentioned tasers.

and what gun? We haven't determined a gun yet or that he pointed it at the cop. ......... when that comes our undisputed, then we can discuss that.

and cops are supposed to know how to act right in a proper situation. I know they recieve some type of training because the computer simulations we used to train sometimes, supposedly came from 'law enforcement training'.

also, I believe just like the military ............... these departments do mout training (look it up). aka - they have no excuse for all this.
Still a flawed set of assertions

1. all cops don't have tasers. Darren Wilson didn't. and this may be a need for reform
2. tasers aren't some super weapon. If you have a decision to make when you see a gun, reaching for a taser is a life-ending gamble.
3. OK...is this discussion about if dude had a gun or not? Or if he pointed it? Fact is...theres a gun on the ground...and it doesn't belong to a cop.
4. Of course cops need to be trained...so what are we talking about in this incident? Cop sees gun pointed or pulled out of pants and he shoots first? Whats good man?

I'm all for accountability, but this shyt ain't looking good for Antonio Martin's end

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in a perfect world that would be the case. but you ignore facts how well the guy gets trained, how good the trainer is, how perfect the training program is, the intelligence of the trainee...

but the biggest factor you are ignoring is human emotions, you can't stop human emotions kicking in during intense moments, no matter how perfect he was trained, that only comes from real life experience.

Armies get trained to survive and not get hurt, do you really think that's what happens in the real world during a battle.

Maybe he doesn't need to be a police if he can't follow the rules and regulations directed of him :yeshrug:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Still a flawed set of assertions

1. all cops don't have tasers. Darren Wilson didn't. and this may be a need for reform
2. tasers aren't some super weapon. If you have a decision to make when you see a gun, reaching for a taser is a life-ending gamble.
3. OK...is this discussion about if dude had a gun or not? Or if he pointed it? Fact is...theres a gun on the ground...and it doesn't belong to a cop.
4. Of course cops need to be trained...so what are we talking about in this incident? Cop sees gun pointed or pulled out of pants and he shoots first? Whats good man?

I'm all for accountability, but this shyt ain't looking good for Antonio Martin's end
Darren Wilson had the option to carry a taser and declined to.