Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Same difference :stopitslime:

The "identifiers" for the gun was yellow not orange.

The "orange cone" you pointed out was the only thing present when the first photos on the scene popped up.

Two hours later(after barricades were erected) the gun was given a tag, cone, or whatever you want to call it.
Cops place cones to mark things that may be evidence with orange cones. CSI comes in and marks each item with a number and collects it so it can be retrieved at the lab in an orderly manner and to avoid contamination.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I have no idea what happened here, and I won't comment until the facts come out. That might be months from now, same as I did with the Mike Brown case. But he could've had a pistol, or a cell phone, and it's not as if this would be the first time the police didn't differentiate between the two.

Fred.

Will the facts really come out when there's already people who believe evidence is being planted?

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Cops place cones to mark things that may be evidence with orange cones. CSI comes in and marks each item with a number and collects it so it can be retrieved at the lab in an orderly manner and to avoid contamination.

You didnt answer my question

Did [you] see any yellow identifiers in the video ?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
do you have a solution? the system ain't gonna change.. in fact it's getting worse with all this protest and hatred for the cops going on.
we need so many solutions.
we also need solutions from more than 1 type of mind.
i'm not a delusional ass nikka in thinking that they way I think is acceptable to most people. :rudy:

if i were to suggest something it would be for urban centers to form homeschools and technology training centers for youth.
to not purchase products from asian owned places in our communities ( no offense to asians)
to form police watch forces and to police our own communities for external and internal thread - to practice open carry in some cases.
to focus 95% of the attention and focus on black under the age of 12.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
pretty soon it's gonna be illegal to film any sort of scene where police are involved Be it in progress or afterwards.

And being that you have to be fairly closeby to get good cellphone footage, they'll be able to enforce it easily. People will be fined heavily or be arrested for some type of bs "intereference with police duty" charge

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:whoo: some of the brothers (supposedly) HOPE they do find a gun... or show a gun being point on tape or something.... just so they can say the cop was right:sas2:

well, see i guess. :yeshrug:

Are these the updates?

• Police say teenager was shot dead after drawing a gun in Berkeley, Missouri
  • Video footage appears to back police version of events
  • Angry protesters clashed with police at the scene
  • Four arrested for assaulting police officer

The video in here is good http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-shot-dead-by-police-in-st-louis-live-updates

• St Louis police say the unidentified officer who had been called to the scene to investigate a reported theft shot three rounds. They say they currently believe one of those three bullets struck Antonio Martin and killed him.
  • Martin’s mother, Toni Martin-Green, has expressed her disbelief at what happened. “This doesn’t make any sense for them to kill my son like this,” she said.
  • Local officials, including the African American mayor of Berkeley, Theodore Hoskins, have been quick to stress the differences between the majority black suburb and nearby Ferguson. Hoskins said more than half of Berkeley’s police force is black, and said there was greater inter-racial understanding in the area.
  • Questions remain over the lack of police video footage of the shooting. It has emerged that the police officer who shot Martin had access to a body cam, but was not wearing it at the time, and that the camera mounted on the dashboard of his vehicle was also not in operation, as it only turns on when the car’s lights are on. :sas2:
  • Police are hoping to avoid a repeat of last night’s protests. The demonstrations in the immediate aftermath of the shooting involved up to 300 people; fireworks-like explosive devices were detonated near gas pumps, apparently by members of the crowd.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Will the facts really come out when there's already people who believe evidence is being planted?

The more time that passes, the more facts will be presented. It's virtually impossible to piece together what happened mere hours later, with a grainy ass video from 30 feet away as the only source of info.

If you want to be completely neutral, you have to entertain all outcomes. Yes it's possible he pulled out a gun....it's also possible the police planted evidence.

So yeah....the facts will come out. Whether or not people will accept them, or whether or not they'll be presented fairly, is another topic entirely.

Fred.