wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What are you saying right now?

What is a "joke" about me?

If dude pointed a gun at this cop, I really don't know what world you live in where that ends well for the assailant.
fall back breh your approval rating among the public is shyt right now :wow:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Got you mistaken for someone else but cot damn u mad :laff:
FOH p*ssy don't attribute no bullshyt to me then talk about I'm mad. I don't like no dude putting shyt on me that's wrong as fukk esp on some shyt like this. If that makes me mad to you p*ssy :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some of you seem extremely clueless about the mind state of police.

Let's remove the racial component for a sec. Even on a good day most police are like Seth Rogen's character from "Observe And Report". They seriously think they're living an action movie.

Look at the police response to Eric Garner, or Mike Brown. I don't mean the obviously racist, ignorant police. I mean the ones that seem somewhat neutral, but are "toeing the line" and supporting their fellow officers.

Virtually all of them talk about how thankful we should be for them, as if they're Batman. And how we could never do their job, how dangerous it is, etc. Nevermind the fact that the statistics don't back any of this up. They could be patrolling Mayberry with zero crime and they still talk like they're John McClane.

This is before the racial component. Add that in, and you have people that are terrified out on patrol, because they've psyched themselves into thinking they're living a "Die Hard" movie.

I have no idea what happened here, and I won't comment until the facts come out. That might be months from now, same as I did with the Mike Brown case. But he could've had a pistol, or a cell phone, and it's not as if this would be the first time the police didn't differentiate between the two.

Fred.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do you have a solution? the system ain't gonna change.. in fact it's getting worse with all this protest and hatred for the cops going on.

Let's just conform Breh :salute: better to be a subcitizen than not a citizen at all.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
A few comments from post on Facebook, I need assistance in finding these people and getting them fired

4B48D2B3-9A80-4A01-B92F-490BEDB58711.png

5EAFECA0-59D1-4603-85AC-09C2FF5C4FA9.png.jpeg

07F63989-08B4-4EBF-B8F1-A43A9339CAEC.png.jpeg

BB363F1D-53AF-43C0-A4A0-A5EB416C8793.png.jpeg

Appeantly joe Tito is in the navy
Please BREHS someone link this to ANONS twitter

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Some of you seem extremely clueless about the mind state of police.

Let's remove the racial component for a sec. Even on a good day most police are like Seth Rogen's character from "Observe And Report". They seriously think they're living an action movie.

Look at the police response to Eric Garner, or Mike Brown. I don't mean the obviously racist, ignorant police. I mean the ones that seem somewhat neutral, but are "towing the line" and supporting their fellow officers.

Virtually all of talk about how thankful we should be for them, as if they're Batman. And how we could never do their job, how dangerous it is, etc. Nevermind the fact that the statistics don't back any of this up. They could be patrolling Mayberry with zero crime and they still talk like they're John McClane.

This is before the racial component. Add that in, and you have people that are terrified out on patrol, because they've psyched themselves into thinking they're living a "Die Hard" movie.

I have no idea what happened here, and I won't comment until the facts come out. That might be months from now, same as I did with the Mike Brown case. But he could've had a pistol, or a cell phone, and it's not as if this would be the first time the police didn't differentiate between the two.

Fred.

:wow:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I've been out of town and haven't followed this story.

Who can give a straight bulleted list of the facts of this case??

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Police use the cones. CSI uses the evidence taggers.

Same difference :stopitslime:

The "identifiers" for the gun was yellow not orange.

The "orange cone" you pointed out was the only thing present when the first photos on the scene popped up.

Two hours later(after barricades were erected) the gun was given a tag, cone, or whatever you want to call it.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Please tell me how the killing of a 10 yr old girl is ever justified
because she came to close to the gate and I believe she touched something. the rules are that if someone does that then they may be a threat --- and dude was a sniper so he was already instructed to kill (on that post) . But because he was sniper( ithink thats what he was) he didn't have the m4 like us, he had larger bullets so he really fukked that girl up... .. well, :patrice: apart.

you don't know who is a threat and who isn't. maybe someone put a bomb on her prepubescent chest? :ehh:
OR maybe the 16 months over there (cuz we had to go back ) fukked w dudes mind and i can't even put all the blame on him, because...clearly the lil girl didn't even have shyt on her... He just was trained to shoot so he shot. and its legal the way he did it because western supremacy makes the rules.

i didn't see a bunch of crazy shyt, and most people werent' crazy like that.. but that sorta stood out to me. i also remember a bunch of kids at the hospital too... that were shot or blown up. :ehh: that shyt stood out to me to. because the nation (by that time ) acted like they wanted us there. They wanted our training,ways, and guidance. they were showing weakness and we (our nation including you indirectly ) were doing whatever we wanted...

that's when i realized the same about black people.:ohhh::ohhh:... We do the same thing... and we also are made out to be terrorist by the terrorist. We also get everything sucked from us while receiving minimum support. We are also out here acting like punk ass bytches. I hope it doesnt get to a point where we'd have to get our isis on.

peace.