Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
T1QJDrC.jpg

And there's a vine video of the scene too where there isnt a gun or any evidence markers
Yea this what i seen floating around.

@World War Z @BelowTheMasonDixon @philmonroe come explain this :sas2:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
reading comprehension fail buddy.. where did i say it doesn't happen in canada? i said i'm fortunate to be living in canada, cause i can go freely around the neighbourhood without cops harassing me or people thinking that i'm gonna rob a store or have a gun hidden somewhere.

right so in a life or death situation..the cop gonna be thinking about the training manual :beli:

Yes that's why you have SOPs and Regulations....without them your no different than the enemy your going against...:blessed:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Black cops can be worse often, but the only way to try to ... standardize a baseline code a conduct and the ability to execute those codes consistently at a high level is via testing and evaluative measures followed up with practical application before patrol.

It's possible to dupe the test, but employ criminal psychologists and general psychs to create tests from scratch that are precise and as exact as possible.

All told, as @Portier is saying... there needs to be a structural and psychological shift in policing in this country.
i was only a cop for 1 year.... but I think I may know more than you about this because I have might have a masters in computer science.. but i have a bs in criminology breh. Plus i was in a combat capacity in the military for years......... determining when to shoot when not to shot. I watched a mexican dude in my unit kill a 10 year old girl.. That kiling was legal and justified. But it was wrong and could have been prevented, imo.

same with these. Point is you don't know what the fukk your talking about. Police are trained in how to approach situations. you don't approach it just in case some shyt pops off... you approach it to protect others, then yourself........ AND Then the suspect. You are supposed to want the prep to survive. It is also your duty to keep them alive at all cost until you are For sure going to be killed.
Police tasers have saved over 75K lives, and other means have saved an additional 40K breh.

And the 1-4 rules that I listed aren't something that you can argue against or make dumb ass statements about melding. I didn't create that.. national and local criminologist created that because it's whats best if police follow it.

so far all we know - is that they killed a man. that they eventually found a gun that he supposedly had and that dude is dead. Police can say whatever at this point. if the breh never pointed the gun -- you really believe they aren't going to lie about that ?

And do you think this point below is irrelevant???????
explain...what happened?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.. posting on message boards isn't helping any one's cause. go volunteer...be a role model, educate the young and the stupid so they don't become another statistic.

i know just as well as you the crimes committed towards black people, but that's not gonna change, white people will be racist towards non whites, look at how mexicans and latinos get treated... protesting isn't gonna change, because people are protesting for the wrong reasons.

i'm fortunate enough to be living in canada and out of the hellhole that is america, the overall american culture is just :scust:

i go to cali (bay area) once every few years and i see enough to make me NOT want to live in that place.
predictable and weak as fukk ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ don't even respond to me anymore.

1st post : These nikkas aint shyt is why cops kill them
2 post : we dont know the facts, but I bet his mama aint shyt
3 post: victim mentality.. blah blah. What about black on black crime. Reverse racism. ghetto black people. We don't need to defend 'these types of black people'
4 post: Well mainly they put themselve in harms way............ i'm going to ignore the reality and history of these situations.
5th post : Well what are YOU going to do. Do something about it them. What are you doing. posting on message board isn't doing shyt.

anyway, you don't even live here so idk why i was even talking to you. But just know that messaging on boards isn't the only thing people do, but its a way to gather info.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i was only a cop for 1 year.... but I think I may know more than you about this because I have might have a masters in computer science.. but i have a bs in criminology breh. Plus i was in a combat capacity in the military for years......... determining when to shoot when not to shot. I watched a mexican dude in my unit kill a 10 year old girl.. That kiling was legal and justified. But it was wrong and could have been prevented, imo.

Please tell me how the killing of a 10 yr old girl is ever justified

calh45

Cal
Daps
A few comments from post on Facebook, I need assistance in finding these people and getting them fired

4B48D2B3-9A80-4A01-B92F-490BEDB58711.png

5EAFECA0-59D1-4603-85AC-09C2FF5C4FA9.png.jpeg

07F63989-08B4-4EBF-B8F1-A43A9339CAEC.png.jpeg

BB363F1D-53AF-43C0-A4A0-A5EB416C8793.png.jpeg

Appeantly joe Tito is in the navy

Gone head and post their facebook pages in here. I ain't surprised, but I do wanna throw a 2 piece at Grabowski. Anyone who's black should sleep that dude on sight.

Daps
Reppin
predictable and weak as fukk ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ don't even respond to me anymore.

1st post : These nikkas aint shyt is why cops kill them
2 post : we dont know the facts, but I bet his mama aint shyt
3 post: victim mentality.. blah blah. What about black on black crime. Reverse racism. ghetto black people. We don't need to defend 'these types of black people'
4 post: Well mainly they put themselve in harms way............ i'm going to ignore the reality and history of these situations.
5th post : Well what are YOU going to do. Do something about it them. What are you doing. posting on message board isn't doing shyt.

anyway, you don't even live here so idk why i was even talking to you. But just know that messaging on boards isn't the only thing people do, but its a way to gather info.

:whoa:
no need to catch feelings nikka.

at the end of the day, shyt happened for a reason. night before christmas eve, nikka robbing a store.. and he has had a criminal past... it's not rocket science to think about the consequence..

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
right so in a life or death situation..the cop gonna be thinking about the training manual :beli:
lol, this is why they have classroom and field training... then ojt.

What the point of having police if they aren't expected to handle the job:damn::mindblown::damn:

You train so that in a situation the proper response kicks in.. There are thousands of cases in each state every month where cops respond the right way in these situations.
just like cops are supposed to do. I mean fukk - how do you justify paying for their salaries with tax dollars if they aren't expected to follow procedure:dahell::dahell: