Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
so DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.. posting on message boards isn't helping any one's cause. go volunteer...be a role model, educate the young and the stupid so they don't become another statistic.

i know just as well as you the crimes committed towards black people, but that's not gonna change, white people will be racist towards non whites, look at how mexicans and latinos get treated... protesting isn't gonna change, because people are protesting for the wrong reasons.

i'm fortunate enough to be living in canada and out of the hellhole that is america, the overall american culture is just :scust:

i go to cali (bay area) once every few years and i see enough to make me NOT want to live in that place.
:mjlol: Because this never happens in Canada.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I can't even make out the shape of the man's hands, much less a gun. Wait until the footage comes out. It will.

And furthermore, they'd have to have straight planted a gun on him while dozens of people were watching.
Well from the look of the pictures it looks like they did just that..

These mafukkas bold man. They act like smart phones dont exist.

11:44 pm phone pictures show no gun
1:45 am a gun arrives with an evidence marker near it

Imagine how much shyt people got away with before cameras :snoop:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Your #1 and number #2 meld into each other in split seconds man.

#3 And non lethal options like tasers aren't useful beyond 30-50 feet. Thats pointless

so...#4 when cops see guns... shyt doesn't end well.

I'm not saying this was a justified shooting. I don't truly know.

But I do know that HAVING A GUN and POINTING SAID GUN AT A COP will NEVER END WELL.

Did he point it? I don't know. And thats the only thing that really matters here to me.

I know you'll want to say "they apprehend the white guy" and what not...but fact is, cops don't play with firearms like that.

Had dude been unarmed this would be totally different.
i was only a cop for 1 year.... but I think I may know more than you about this because I have might have a masters in computer science.. but i have a bs in criminology breh. Plus i was in a combat capacity in the military for years......... determining when to shoot when not to shot. I watched a mexican dude in my unit kill a 10 year old girl.. That kiling was legal and justified. But it was wrong and could have been prevented, imo.

same with these. Point is you don't know what the fukk your talking about. Police are trained in how to approach situations. you don't approach it just in case some shyt pops off... you approach it to protect others, then yourself........ AND Then the suspect. You are supposed to want the prep to survive. It is also your duty to keep them alive at all cost until you are For sure going to be killed.
Police tasers have saved over 75K lives, and other means have saved an additional 40K breh.

And the 1-4 rules that I listed aren't something that you can argue against or make dumb ass statements about melding. I didn't create that.. national and local criminologist created that because it's whats best if police follow it.

so far all we know - is that they killed a man. that they eventually found a gun that he supposedly had and that dude is dead. Police can say whatever at this point. if the breh never pointed the gun -- you really believe they aren't going to lie about that ?

And do you think this point below is irrelevant???????

I know you'll want to say "they apprehend the white guy" and what not..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It was mentioned last night that they put up a barricade.

And?

Again, while this isn't the 50s, I find it hard to believe a cop is going to shoot a dude from that distance with no prior scuffle or fight unless he didn't pull out what dude thought to be a gun...AND he had a gun on him

Its not looking well for this case at this moment.

HOWEVER...we're not even 12 hours into clarifying what did or did not happen.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Well from the look of the pictures it looks like they did just that..

These mafukkas bold man. They act like smart phones dont exist.

11:44 pm phone pictures show no gun
1:45 am a gun arrives with an evidence marker near it

Imagine how much shyt people got away with before cameras :snoop:
T1QJDrC.jpg

And there's a vine video of the scene too where there isnt a gun or any evidence markers

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.. posting on message boards isn't helping any one's cause. go volunteer...be a role model, educate the young and the stupid so they don't become another statistic.

i know just as well as you the crimes committed towards black people, but that's not gonna change, white people will be racist towards non whites, look at how mexicans and latinos get treated... protesting isn't gonna change, because people are protesting for the wrong reasons.

i'm fortunate enough to be living in canada and out of the hellhole that is america, the overall american culture is just :scust:

i go to cali (bay area) once every few years and i see enough to make me NOT want to live in that place.

:camby: Let's just conform Breh

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Point being is that we gottta end white supremacy now. Not just run away from them, but to end it altogether.

that's tough. we can't even stop killing each other for 5mins :mjcry:

they've instilled in us to hate ourselves.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i was only a cop for 1 year.... but I think I may know more than you about this because I have might have a masters in computer science.. but i have a bs in criminology breh. Plus i was in a combat capacity in the military for years......... determining when to shoot when not to shot. I watched a mexican dude in my unit kill a 10 year old girl.. That kiling was legal and justified. But it was wrong and could have been prevented, imo.

same with these. Point is you don't know what the fukk your talking about. Police are trained in how to approach situations. you don't approach it just in case some shyt pops off... you approach it to protect others, then yourself........ AND Then the suspect. You are supposed to want the prep to survive. It is also your duty to keep them alive at all cost until you are For sure going to be killed.
Police tasers have saved over 75K lives, and other means have saved an additional 40K breh.

And the 1-4 rules that I listed aren't something that you can argue against or make dumb ass statements about melding. I didn't create that.. national and local criminologist created that because it's whats best if police follow it.

so far all we know - is that they killed a man. that they eventually found a gun that he supposedly had and that dude is dead. Police can say whatever at this point. if the breh never pointed the gun -- you really believe they aren't going to lie about that ?

If you're so smart why are you talking about tasers when dude had a gun on him? And tasers aren't fukking super weapons. They have a range shorter than it takes to make a running punch.

Even further, this dude had a gun on him and raised it at the cop. That doesn't bode well here.

And miss me with all your "training" bullshyt. Most of these cops weren't in the military and didn't face near the level of threat or constant decision making you claim to have done

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: Because this never happens in Canada.

reading comprehension fail buddy.. where did i say it doesn't happen in canada? i said i'm fortunate to be living in canada, cause i can go freely around the neighbourhood without cops harassing me or people thinking that i'm gonna rob a store or have a gun hidden somewhere.

right so in a life or death situation..the cop gonna be thinking about the training manual :beli: