☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you know it wouldn't matter had he pulled a gun or not because the majority of these deaths are UNARMED anyway.

but to answer your retarded question................ There is police procedure and threat perception. Application of force must be consistent with existing state law and with STL, or NYD or Detroit , etc police department rules.

100% of police department in the nation have 1 FIRST DUTY- that is to preserve life. That is the preserve life . That is to preserve life and to not take life unless it is ABSOLUTELY THE LAST OPTION.

1) you must CONFIRM THAT A FIREARM IS PRESENT (you can not simply ASSUME AND GUESS THAT IT SEEMS LIKE ONE IS THERE)
2) use tactics to control the situation
3) use the least amount and the most non lethal force that you can initially.
4) only kill if you think a person is killing another person (At that time) or if they are aiming at you with a visible weapon and you can't get out the way.

this is why if a white guy shoots up a room filled with people . Police still say. put the weapon on the ground and they still usually apprehend the suspect. (if the cac doesn't kill himself)

Violation of these rules is why these things have been happening lately ........ and WHY THEY HAPPENED EVEN MORE FREQUENTLY IN THE 80'S AND 90'S.

peace.

Your #1 and number #2 meld into each other in split seconds man.

#3 And non lethal options like tasers aren't useful beyond 30-50 feet. Thats pointless

so...#4 when cops see guns... shyt doesn't end well.

I'm not saying this was a justified shooting. I don't truly know.

But I do know that HAVING A GUN and POINTING SAID GUN AT A COP will NEVER END WELL.

Did he point it? I don't know. And thats the only thing that really matters here to me.

I know you'll want to say "they apprehend the white guy" and what not...but fact is, cops don't play with firearms like that.

Had dude been unarmed this would be totally different.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
blacks or people who get blacks should police such black area or black owned neighborhoods

and collectively no one should have to feel fear for their lives, perceived, trumped, or actual, in a perfect world

nor should a cop act irrationally

Black cops can be worse often, but the only way to try to ... standardize a baseline code a conduct and the ability to execute those codes consistently at a high level is via testing and evaluative measures followed up with practical application before patrol.

It's possible to dupe the test, but employ criminal psychologists and general psychs to create tests from scratch that are precise and as exact as possible.

All told, as @Portier is saying... there needs to be a structural and psychological shift in policing in this country.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Again, not sure what it was, but saying "If it's a phone the cops are still justified because you can't point anything at them" shows exactly the mentality of some of you idiots

White nikkas point guns at police, they have stand offs for hours and police try to "calm the situation"

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
breh let's just assume that he did not get shot.. you think he would have been let go by the justice system? :beli:

he would have gotten at least 10 years based on his past, and you know how cacs love to bring the past in these type of discussions.

my point again goes back to stop putting yourself in these type of situations where the cops can shoot you and get away with it. this isn't the first time, it won't be the last. cops are gonna shoot and get away with it cause the justice system is fukked.

There have been cases that the person didn't PUT THEMSELVES IN THE situation. What time frame are you even speaking about that the majority of the responsibility falls on all blacks???

-damn near 0% of lynchings before 1930's did not result in a person going to jail.

-in the 1930-50's............ so many nikkas got bodied......... No noise was made. most cac weren't put in jail and during that time frame nearly 0% of cops were sent to jail for killing black men.

-50-70's............ brehs were being killed in their sleep. How did they bring the situation on themselves? The were even being targeted by the government . You can't alway throw the word 'conspiracy' out when even the congress has had hearing on ALL THIS. by the 70's more of the blacks so called ' put themselves in crime situations that warranted police interations -------------- but the interations were still more violent than if they were white.

-70-90's............................ idgaf what you have to say. :stopitslime: Sure there were criminal of all races... but we can look at least 40 amadou diallo type situations. What about people being dragged on the back of trucks by cacs or having things stuff in their ass by police officers???

-2000's some brehs were in the wrong, but of course police reaction towards them was more violent than warranted (most of the time). And I guess kids like Ayiana Jones are thugs???
:dwillhuh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
we've overstayed our welcome. let's all go home to the motherland.

They took us away from the motherland to build their country. Let's say that its best to confront these monsters when we still able to. Or else they will follow us anywhere on the globe and kill us off. We gotta make our stand in the US of A or else the non-white races around the world are doomed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
really...

lie

cops lie...

they cant be all trusted...

cops make up facts or their mind tricks them...

They'd have to have planted the gun in plain sight.

Cops lie all the time and this doesn't change that...but social media jumped on this shyt INSTANTLY. Had the whole world viewing these cops every move.

the heavy hand at them should not a weapon, but making sure they dont point a weapon at you because they live in fear.

what does this mean?

Look...i'm one of the last to be sympathetic towards cops, but you don't point guns at cops. That'll never end well.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
They'd have to have planted the gun in plain sight.

Cops lie all the time and this doesn't change that...but social media jumped on this shyt INSTANTLY. Had the whole world viewing these cops every move.

It was mentioned last night that they put up a barricade.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Where do you see a gun?? I dont see a gun in any gif or video

I can't even make out the shape of the man's hands, much less a gun. Wait until the footage comes out. It will.

And furthermore, they'd have to have straight planted a gun on him while dozens of people were watching.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
A few comments from post on Facebook, I need assistance in finding these people and getting them fired

4B48D2B3-9A80-4A01-B92F-490BEDB58711.png

5EAFECA0-59D1-4603-85AC-09C2FF5C4FA9.png.jpeg

07F63989-08B4-4EBF-B8F1-A43A9339CAEC.png.jpeg

BB363F1D-53AF-43C0-A4A0-A5EB416C8793.png.jpeg

Appeantly joe Tito is in the navy
I'm not even surprised or angered by this.

Infact, Joe Tito's comment about throwing black people's job applications in the trash is honestly how most of these cacs do.

Let em snitch on themselves...I'd rather deal with a racist motherfukker that's unmasked than one that's masked.

Daps
Reppin
There have been cases that the person didn't PUT THEMSELVES IN THE situation. What time frame are you even speaking about that the majority of the responsibility falls on all blacks???

-damn near 0% of lynchings before 1930's did not result in a person going to jail.

-in the 1930-50's............ so many nikkas got bodied......... No noise was made. most cac weren't put in jail and during that time frame nearly 0% of cops were sent to jail for killing black men.

-50-70's............ brehs were being killed in their sleep. How did they bring the situation on themselves? The were even being targeted by the government . You can't alway throw the word 'conspiracy' out when even the congress has had hearing on ALL THIS. by the 70's more of the blacks so called ' put themselves in crime situations that warranted police interations -------------- but the interations were still more violent than if they were white.

-70-90's............................ idgaf what you have to say. :stopitslime: Sure there were criminal of all races... but we can look at least 40 amadou diallo type situations. What about people being dragged on the back of trucks by cacs or having things stuff in their ass by police officers???

-2000's some brehs were in the wrong, but of course police reaction towards them was more violent than warranted (most of the time). And I guess kids like Ayiana Jones are thugs???
:dwillhuh:

so DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.. posting on message boards isn't helping any one's cause. go volunteer...be a role model, educate the young and the stupid so they don't become another statistic.

i know just as well as you the crimes committed towards black people, but that's not gonna change, white people will be racist towards non whites, look at how mexicans and latinos get treated... protesting isn't gonna change, because people are protesting for the wrong reasons.

i'm fortunate enough to be living in canada and out of the hellhole that is america, the overall american culture is just :scust:

i go to cali (bay area) once every few years and i see enough to make me NOT want to live in that place.