Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
So being smart enough to not startle a trigger happy cop is being a c00n? Your children are screwed if you live long enough to have any. Ignorance is out of control in this thread.
Thecoli.com ya'll:beli:
Not that, its those who call in and lie on you

the so-called community should be open to young black males expressing themselves...

you know...

a) kid black male playing as a kid, using a toy gun when someone called and exaggerated the situation
b) young black male looking at gun in a store, a pellet gun when someone else describing a situation that does not even exists
c) young black male walking around with a collectors items in utah when, someone else called and exaggerated the situation

its a fukked up, eco systems...bad calls on all sides...and they should all be held responsible

really, the officer are living in fear, that if you cannot be rational, then they should not be on the job...and they need proper tools to make such decisions, but they cannot and should not abuse such tools, and should not be back on the job after making hasty inept life altering decision without counseling, anytime something like that happens.

blacks, who are self-ware, should not be policed by police who mistreats them or belittles them or disregards them, of any race or backgrounds

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
this is what you don't get @Poitier ... and I respect your posting...
We're talking about humans... often white humans ... with one or more of the following...

*a lack of diversity training and/or racial diversification among there own histories and personal lives
*lack of social/ interpersonal skills
*a preconceived notions about black men due to the demonization of the black man
*paranoia due to that demonization and public perception of their office
*psychological blocks concerning prejudicial treatment
*poor/working class backgrounds with no real examples of professionalism and what it means
*few options, so that's why they become police officers
*instructions to always shoot at critical mass to neutralize a threat (and in the heat of the moment "threat" becomes very subjective)
*GEDs/High School Diplomas only (nothing wrong with that, just saying)

... so you're just gonna legislate all of that away, huh?

If anything, a rigorous battery of psychological and social intelligence tests should be administered pre employment and periodically during employment with some baseline measure that has to be met....

Mandatory diversity training... in-class, and practical community policing training before patrol work begins

And a review, and remodeling of BLET standards as it pertains to the used of deadly force, especially as it pertains to usage of guns and/or weapons of high lethality ... and mandate a 3-5 year recertification on BLET and all the aforementioned trainings.

Now you can do that but,

1). Departments will likely suffer attrition because a gang of folks would not meet that baseline measure.
2). Pay would have to increase and city/town managers ain't having that, so it'd have to be put to a referendum, which will be politicized
3). Departments would struggle to recruit quality candidates
4). Police Commissioners and conservative district attorneys and state attorneys general would throw a fit...

it's really an issue for the U.S. Attorney General...

your issue is to keep your hands were their eyes can see.

Community policing as a cooperative initiative is also sorely needed, but the hood's Guardian Angels ain't walking through the door anytime soon. If that could be organized, then maybe that would help, too.

LAW ENFORCEMENT DOES NOT HAVE TO EXIST THERE ARE OTHER WAYS http://www.thecoli.com/threads/poli...ta-do-it-6-ideas-for-a-cop-free-world.277772/

AT THE VERY LEAST, GIVE THEM POWERFUL BUT NOT LETHAL WEAPONS INSTEAD OF LIVE AMMUNITION

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Stuff like this really makes me want to curl up and die sometimes
That's what THEY want.

I swear, my homegirl Azalea Banks said it and she was right on...they want black people to just give up and die. That's why they doing this. It all hammers the point in that our lives aren't valuable and we shouldn't even try to participate in this system.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Devils Advocate: Is there ever a situation in which pulling a gun out (not saying Martin did) that would justify the cop shooting the suspect?

Now. I'm waiting for more info to come out...but the reaction on social media for this has been swift and immediate. I'm very impressed.

However...if this guy DID have a gun that came out...we all know what would happen regardless and no one can stop that.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
sadly he was not the one that got killed.. maybe you can get reddit to get his background..

trayvon martin was not shot by a cop or a white person.

and stop taking the victim mentality. nikkas know cops will be shooting on first sight. that point has been proven and won't change no matter how much protests, hip hop lyrics, role models etc etc.. so nikkas need to stop going to stores and robbing them.

again the problem goes back to faulty parenting and kids being told to hate cops, have thug mentality, it's cool to rob, make money, fukk bytches etc etc..this is what kids grow up on.

what in the fukking twilight world am i?

fukk out here with your fukking white made buzz words "victim mentality", bet you use reverse racism and black on black crime too..

these clowns want us to believe we out here looking for fights with cops? are you fukking insane? with the fukking lee way this country has shown towards them??

"i'll provoke a cop because you know" that has worked so well in the past...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Did you just compare Tim Allen to Rick Ross, hilarious.

As for the bolded, stop lying homie.

And even if that shyt was true, I seriously doubt ole dude, was fixing to go from jack boy to Investment banker. Yall just need to admit everyone aint worth rallying for and keep it moving.

This dude and Travyon ain't even in the same convo.
Tim allen was moving so much weight that the penalty was life in prison:stopitslime: -- they only let him go because he snitched on bigger fish in the game. But that's not my point, i don't care about drugs... I was just saying............ that whole criminal record shyt is some fake distraction bullshyt that fakktis say to deflect from the real issue.

and I'm not a fortune teller - idk what dude was going to do growing up. we don't even have the facts of this case:stopitslime:
... and sure this situation is different than the Travon one... but the cops in the amadou diallo trial were not set to prison either. ......... this is all part of a system regardless of the different circumstances. you have to be completely blind not to see.

Daps
Reppin
He was a benefactor of systematic white supremacy and is a white supremacy hero....guess he got that white pass...even though his own FAm tried to white wash his Latino roots any damn way.

:mjlol:

y'all nikkas are something else.. he was NOT white.. i'm going by based on his race.. don't bring this white supremacy bullshyt.

what in the fukking twilight world am i?

fukk out here with your fukking white made buzz words "victim mentality", bet you use reverse racism and black on black crime too..

these clowns want us to believe we out here looking for fights with cops? are you fukking insane? with the fukking lee way this country has shown towards them??

"i'll provoke a cop because you know" that has worked so well in the past...

nah i avoid threads like this cause its get heated. you have your opinion and i have mine. i'm not saying i am right, but you have to think objectively from both sides.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

y'all nikkas are something else.. he was NOT white.. i'm going by based on his race.. don't bring this white supremacy bullshyt.

nah i avoid threads like this cause its get heated. you have your opinion and i have mine. i'm not saying i am right, but you have to think objectively from both sides.

Your not black are you?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
this is what you don't get @Poitier ... and I respect your posting...
We're talking about humans... often white humans ... with one or more of the following...

*a lack of diversity training and/or racial diversification among there own histories and personal lives
*lack of social/ interpersonal skills
*preconceived notions about black men due to the demonization of the black man
*paranoia due to that demonization and public perception of their office
*psychological blocks concerning prejudicial treatment
*poor/working class backgrounds with no real examples of professionalism and what it means
*few options, so that's why they become police officers
*instructions to always shoot at critical mass to neutralize a threat (and in the heat of the moment "threat" becomes very subjective)
*GEDs/High School Diplomas only (nothing wrong with that, just saying)

... so you're just gonna legislate all of that away, huh?

If anything, a rigorous battery of psychological and social intelligence tests should be administered pre employment and periodically during employment with some baseline measure that has to be met....

Mandatory diversity training... in-class, and practical community policing training before patrol work begins

And a review, and remodeling of BLET standards as it pertains to the used of deadly force, especially as it pertains to usage of guns and/or weapons of high lethality ... and mandate a 3-5 year recertification on BLET and all the aforementioned trainings.

Now you can do that but,

1). Departments will likely suffer attrition because a gang of folks would not meet that baseline measure.
2). Pay would have to increase and city/town managers ain't having that, so it'd have to be put to a referendum, which will be politicized
3). Departments would struggle to recruit quality candidates
4). Police Commissioners and conservative district attorneys and state attorneys general would throw a fit...

it's really an issue for the U.S. Attorney General...

your issue is to keep your hands were their eyes can see.

Community policing as a cooperative initiative is also sorely needed, but the hood's Guardian Angels ain't walking through the door anytime soon. If that could be organized, then maybe that would help, too.
blacks or people who get blacks should police such black area or black owned neighborhoods

and collectively no one should have to feel fear for their lives, perceived, trumped, or actual, in a perfect world

nor should a cop act irrationally

Daps
Reppin
Tim allen was moving so much weight that the penalty was life in prison:stopitslime: -- they only let him go because he snitched on bigger fish in the game. But that's not my point, i don't care about drugs... I was just saying............ that whole criminal record shyt is some fake distraction bullshyt that fakktis say to deflect from the real issue.

and I'm not a fortune teller - idk what dude was going to do growing up. we don't even have the facts of this case:stopitslime:
... and sure this situation is different than the Travon one... but the cops in the amadou diallo trial were not set to prison either. ......... this is all part of a system regardless of the different circumstances. you have to be completely blind not to see.

breh let's just assume that he did not get shot.. you think he would have been let go by the justice system? :beli:

he would have gotten at least 10 years based on his past, and you know how cacs love to bring the past in these type of discussions.

my point again goes back to stop putting yourself in these type of situations where the cops can shoot you and get away with it. this isn't the first time, it won't be the last. cops are gonna shoot and get away with it cause the justice system is fukked.