Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Notice, when both of those officers in NYC were shot, they were taken to the Hopstical IMMEDIATLY. Tamir Rice, Mike Brown and now Antonio bodies layed dead before ambalances were called. The officers didn't even try to help that poor 12 year old boy in the park. You know why? Because they do not value Black Life. Mike Brown dead body laying in the street for 4 hours are you f*ckin kidding me? Yet people want to say "ALL LIVES MATTER", GTFOH. BLACKLIVESMATTER B!tches!.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So being smart enough to not startle a trigger happy cop is being a c00n? Your children are screwed if you live long enough to have any. Ignorance is out of control in this thread.
Thecoli.com ya'll:beli:

No, whats ignorant is accepting how law enforcement can kill Blacks without justification because thats what massa taught your dumb ass.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
193fe6.gif

:camby: Point a gun at cops brehs. This is nothing like the Mike Brown or Eric Garner killings.

Where did this gif come from? Is this what some of u are using to incriminate the victim??? :mindblown:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I didn't see a thread but guys don't forget to add #JORDANBAKER to the list. Another OFF DUTY cop said he "Looked" like a robbery suspect and shot him cause he "Didn't show his ID" which isn't illegal. Since the two NYPD officers were shot, the Violence from Police against Blacks has continued yet the Mayor talking about, "Stop Protest".

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...ooting_of_unarmed_black_man.html?wpsrc=fol_tw

Daps
Reppin
So what's the background on the officer?

sadly he was not the one that got killed.. maybe you can get reddit to get his background..
Aiyana jones was a thug I guess:stopitslime:

You're points are only valid if this world is fair and the climate and history of the world was completely different.

Tim the fukking tool man tailor was a real life Rick Ross... and now is a respectable actor.
My record and activities is like Belmar and all this dead nikkas put together... now me and my nikkas have degrees and businesses.

All that fantasy land shyt doesn't matter :mjlol: nikka this is Amerikka:stopitslime: ITs NOT WHAT YOU DO ITS HOW YOU DO IT........ Only the weak get ran on and right Black people are looking weak as fukk.

The majority of crime and so called behavior and so called records ------------ comes from poverty.

Sean Bell was killed not because he was acting like a so called thug.

In the 1990's COPS showed 80's babies what they were about... but we have been so consumed with following the Gay ASS treands of 90's babies (twitter, social media, reality TV and fukkkery) That we dropped the ball and NOW WE ARE REACTIVE AND NOT RPOACTIVE.
Amadou Diallo didn't have a long record, went to college and started a business with his cousin................ UNARMED he was shot at 41 times while he was unarmed, just because he looked 'similar' to some suspect they were looking for. :stopitslime:
In the 90's there was something like this almost every 2 weeks, but we didn't pay attention because the internet wasn't' the same and media wasnt' the same.

The entire system of white supremacy, poor police training, raise threaten perceptions by law enforcement, and racism will not end if some hoodrat stops looking for dikk breh. :dwillhuh:

What did travon martin do wrong... to have so cac follow him and then approach him then kill him?

trayvon martin was not shot by a cop or a white person.

and stop taking the victim mentality. nikkas know cops will be shooting on first sight. that point has been proven and won't change no matter how much protests, hip hop lyrics, role models etc etc.. so nikkas need to stop going to stores and robbing them.

again the problem goes back to faulty parenting and kids being told to hate cops, have thug mentality, it's cool to rob, make money, fukk bytches etc etc..this is what kids grow up on.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Cops are going to continue dying as well. Believe it. nikkas are tired of this shyt. 2015 is gonna be open season on blacks and on cops. All I can say is watch your head brehs.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Aiyana jones was a thug I guess:stopitslime:

Your points are only valid if this world is fair and the climate and history of the world was completely different.

Tim the fukking tool man tailor was a real life Rick Ross... and now is a respectable actor.
My record and activities is like Belmar and all this dead nikkas put together... now me and my nikkas have degrees and businesses.

All that fantasy land shyt doesn't matter :mjlol: nikka this is Amerikka:stopitslime: ITs NOT WHAT YOU DO ITS HOW YOU DO IT........ Only the weak get ran on and right Black people are looking weak as fukk.

The majority of crime and so called behavior and so called records ------------ comes from poverty.

What did travon martin do wrong... to have so cac follow him and then approach him then kill him?

Did you just compare Tim Allen to Rick Ross, hilarious.

As for the bolded, stop lying homie.

And even if that shyt was true, I seriously doubt ole dude, was fixing to go from jack boy to Investment banker. Yall just need to admit everyone aint worth rallying for and keep it moving.

This dude and Travyon ain't even in the same convo.