Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Daps
Reppin
but why would that matter if he wasn't armed?

it is more than likely he was armed.. but who knows.. i wasn't there. I'm going by based on media reports and twitter feed. the anti-police gonna say he didn't have a gun, others will say he had a gun.

but we do both know that based on his history, the shooting will be justified.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
On a serious note..they need to train cops how to shoot to injure
Not every incident justifies shooting to kill
Gun or no gun
takeway the guns from bad police
entire police force needs, revamping, their mostly a failed situation

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they protected and served my family when 2 cops saved my aunt about 3 years, ago, there is plenty of stories out there of the good deeds that police of done, but of course thats not reported

No that is reported and you know it....however ambulance, fireman protect and serve far more than police...the police aren't here to protect you or serve you....

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
:stopitslime:

BGI81.gif

So being smart enough to not startle a trigger happy cop is being a c00n? Your children are screwed if you live long enough to have any. Ignorance is out of control in this thread.
Thecoli.com ya'll:beli:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
they protected and served my family when 2 cops saved my aunt about 3 years, ago, there is plenty of stories out there of the good deeds that police of done, but of course thats not reported
Why should it be reported? They are supposed to do good deeds. It's like the father looking for praise for being a dad to his kids. For what? You're supposed to be a dad to your kids.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
nah breh.. need better parenting.. moms are out there looking for dikk and personal pleasure and leaving their kid on the streets around other "thugs" cause it's cool to be raised "in the streets" ..

look at this nikkas history ..

Belmar said the 18-year-old had a considerable criminal record in the less than two years since he turned 17, with three assault charges, armed robbery, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.

Nah fam, dude wouldn't hurt a fly, good salt of the earth type cat like that. You should be ashamed of yourself for not being outraged.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No that is reported and you know it....however ambulance, fireman protect and serve far more than police...the police aren't here to protect you or serve you....

they have helped me and my family far more than a firefighter has, but everyone has their own life experience with the police

GO SPURS GO

GO COPS GO

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Y'all are idiots if you really think the guy in the video pulling out the gun is Antoine.

Clearly a uniformed officer.

See the reflection of the light off of his gun case on the right side of his body...

Also, the way he drew his gun in the video is very coplike.

But ofcourse y'all have been trained to NEVER give a black person the benefit of the doubt.

That's what THEY want, and you fallin right into their bullshyt.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nah breh.. need better parenting.. moms are out there looking for dikk and personal pleasure and leaving their kid on the streets around other "thugs" cause it's cool to be raised "in the streets" ..

look at this nikkas history ..

Belmar said the 18-year-old had a considerable criminal record in the less than two years since he turned 17, with three assault charges, armed robbery, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.
Aiyana jones was a thug I guess:stopitslime:

Your points are only valid if this world is fair and the climate and history of the world was completely different.

Tim the fukking tool man tailor was a real life Rick Ross... and now is a respectable actor.
My record and activities is like Belmar and all this dead nikkas put together... now me and my nikkas have degrees and businesses.

All that fantasy land shyt doesn't matter :mjlol: nikka this is Amerikka:stopitslime: ITs NOT WHAT YOU DO ITS HOW YOU DO IT........ Only the weak get ran on and right Black people are looking weak as fukk.

The majority of crime and so called behavior and so called records ------------ comes from poverty.

Sean Bell was killed not because he was acting like a so called thug.

In the 1990's COPS showed 80's babies what they were about... but we have been so consumed with following the Gay ASS treands of 90's babies (twitter, social media, reality TV and fukkkery) That we dropped the ball and NOW WE ARE REACTIVE AND NOT RPOACTIVE.
Amadou Diallo didn't have a long record, went to college and started a business with his cousin................ UNARMED he was shot at 41 times while he was unarmed, just because he looked 'similar' to some suspect they were looking for. :stopitslime:
In the 90's there was something like this almost every 2 weeks, but we didn't pay attention because the internet wasn't' the same and media wasnt' the same.

The entire system of white supremacy, poor police training, raise threaten perceptions by law enforcement, and racism will not end if some hoodrat stops looking for dikk breh. :dwillhuh:

What did travon martin do wrong... to have so cac follow him and then approach him then kill him?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So being smart enough to not startle a trigger happy cop is being a c00n? Your children are screwed if you live long enough to have any. Ignorance is out of control in this thread.
Thecoli.com ya'll:beli:

You shouldn't need to walk on egg shells around a cop if they are supposed to "protect and serve" the public....

That's akin to letting someone eat food off of your plate and you better not say anything...

It's saying that your ok with being sub-citizen as long as you can continue to be alive and a sub-citizen.