Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Daps
Reppin
nah breh.. need better parenting.. moms are out there looking for dikk and personal pleasure and leaving their kid on the streets around other "thugs" cause it's cool to be raised "in the streets" ..

look at this nikkas history ..

Belmar said the 18-year-old had a considerable criminal record in the less than two years since he turned 17, with three assault charges, armed robbery, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.

i'm not condoning the shooting or the cops actions but he'll be praised for getting a criminal off the streets. there won't be any justice.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in china my nikka. You know not to reach for some shyt or point some shyt at the police. You Black and your still alive, so it's obvious the hood or your parents taught you not to do nothing that foolish.

So there's a rule book people should follow while interacting with the police...so who are they protecting and serving?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
nah breh.. need better parenting.. moms are out there looking for dikk and personal pleasure and leaving their kid on the streets around other "thugs" cause it's cool to be raised "in the streets" ..

look at this nikkas history ..

Belmar said the 18-year-old had a considerable criminal record in the less than two years since he turned 17, with three assault charges, armed robbery, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.

but why would that matter if he wasn't armed?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
based on his history, it is more than likely he was carrying a weapon.
because the young black male has been targeted has not father figure is forced into such acts and maybe if the legal system worked favorably for inner city youths and the like, that blacks would have a fair chance in what they do or choose to do.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So there's a rule book people should follow while interacting with the police...so who are they protecting and serving?

they protected and served my family when 2 cops saved my aunt about 3 years, ago, there is plenty of stories out there of the good deeds that police of done, but of course thats not reported

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
On a serious note..they need to train cops how to shoot to injure
Not every incident justifies shooting to kill
Gun or no gun

They need to train cops how to shoot...period. They have to get special permission to just practice, and they usually don't even do that. Most of them are really bad shots, which is why they use so much ammunition when shyt goes down.