Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2edz0v5jpg.gif

Was the cop concerned about the other people around when he fired 3 shots or was he just concerned about himself?

So what's the point in even utilizing police if they are always intimidated or scared? Can't protect and serve those your scared of or dislike.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
The mental gymnastics and hive mind on this site never ceases to amaze. I wonder how some of you manage to stand up straight without spines. nikkas is scared of being labeled c00ns and getting negged for a differing opinion by overly emotional and irrational clowns. shyt's too funny :mjlol:

The video shows someone pointed something at the cop. Is it a phone? Could be. Though, why the fukk would you point a phone[shyt, in this atmosphere, why would you point anything] at a cop? You'd have to be a really stupid motherfukker.

nikkas saying the video was edited. No shyt Sherlock, it's obviously cut short. Yet you agree it was Martin in the video and agree he was pointing something at the cop, but the video gets blurry the moment that thing could have been a gun/phone/dildo. Like it wasn't blurry before :comeon:
Gun was planted at the scene? Maybe, it's a possibility. I don't put anything past these pigs :manny: Just like it's possible that dude really had a gun and was about to light that his ass up.

We don't have the facts, and everyone is coming up with their own version of what happened; some from thousands of miles away with the help of twitter and their detective keyboards.

The thing is, none of that shyt matters as they already have video of him pointing something at the cop. That's all they need. Nothing will come of this. Darren Wilson walked away from dumping a clip in unarmed kid even though multiple witnesses said he was surrendering. This case is done.

What happens if the prints on the gun are a match?

Don't let your emotions affect your ability to reason. You'll just end up looking foolish.
wack post :camby:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Not justifying it. Just emphasizing reality. Re-Read my post... pretty sure I used the words "ideally" and "reality" ... And why would you wanna point at a cop anyway if you're not a bystander that's filming? It's places where citizens will murk you for pointing at them...

Good post... Let's continue this exercise tho... and dont like this because a young man is dead...

...but do fingerprints on fingers mysteriously disappear a couple hours after death? Maybe he had a gun and a cell on him, but pulled out the cell.

We need better video.
In regards to fingerprints, the gun recovered at the VonDerrit case that he supposedly fired, didnt have his fingerprint or no dna of his at all, but we dont hear nothing about this anymore. Crazy

Daps
I suggested in another thread that Black men should police their own neighborhoods.

And I got negged for it:mjlol:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why do nikkas put themselves in positions where the cop can just shoot them?
I do think that our community needs to do a better job at protecting ourselves. and reacting.

We need to help our boys not be in situations. We also need to hold these pigs accountable to for murdering black so called criminals at this high rate.

In this situation we don't know what happened yet, but I doubt this shyt was justified, and I know had the person been white... there probably wouldn't have been a killing.

At a very min, we need to teach our sons self defense. I mean I firmly believe that from travon to this nikka here - they didn't have to be the one dead. better to go to trail for murdering a cac than to be dead , IMO.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
hmmmmm, everything I'm reading is pretty much confirming that he had a gun. Any facts demonstrating otherwise?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Who has more rules and regulations regarding interaction...Police or Civilian.

WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in china my nikka. You know not to reach for some shyt or point some shyt at the police. You Black and your still alive, so it's obvious the hood or your parents taught you not to do nothing that foolish.

Daps
Reppin
Toni Martin, Antonio Martin's mother, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that her son was with his girlfriend at the time of the shooting. The video did not appear to show a female with the two young men.

Belmar said the 18-year-old had a considerable criminal record in the less than two years since he turned 17, with three assault charges, armed robbery, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.

based on his history, it is more than likely he was carrying a weapon.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
a) ignore whatever police excuse made
b) get the officer indicted/charged with homocide
The mental gymnastics and hive mind on this site never ceases to amaze. I wonder how some of you manage to stand up straight without spines. nikkas is scared of being labeled c00ns and getting negged for a differing opinion by overly emotional and irrational clowns. shyt's too funny :mjlol:

The video shows someone pointed something at the cop. Is it a phone? Could be. Though, why the fukk would you point a phone[shyt, in this atmosphere, why would you point anything] at a cop? You'd have to be a really stupid motherfukker.

nikkas saying the video was edited. No shyt Sherlock, it's obviously cut short. Yet you agree it was Martin in the video and agree he was pointing something at the cop, but the video gets blurry the moment that thing could have been a gun/phone/dildo. Like it wasn't blurry before :comeon:
Gun was planted at the scene? Maybe, it's a possibility. I don't put anything past these pigs :manny: Just like it's possible that dude really had a gun and was about to light that his ass up.

We don't have the facts, and everyone is coming up with their own version of what happened; some from thousands of miles away with the help of twitter and their detective keyboards.

The thing is, none of that shyt matters as they already have video of him pointing something at the cop. That's all they need. Nothing will come of this. Darren Wilson walked away from dumping a clip in unarmed kid even though multiple witnesses said he was surrendering. This case is done.

What happens if the prints on the gun are a match?

Don't let your emotions affect your ability to reason. You'll just end up looking foolish.

actually wonder if the officer, pulled into the parking lot with one hand on the steering wheel, and a gun drawn inside of the vehicle, and maybe the officer before entering the gas station had made plans, to murder the young man, because he was "know to the officers" for petty stuff, and now, the officer wanted to make a statement, by murdering young black males with prejudice.

Daps
Reppin
I do think that our community needs to do a better job at protecting ourselves. and reacting.

We need to help our boys not be in situations. We also need to hold these pigs accountable to for murdering black so called criminals at this high rate.

In this situation we don't know what happened yet, but I doubt this shyt was justified, and I know had the person been white... there probably wouldn't have been a killing.

At a very min, we need to teach our sons self defense. I mean I firmly believe that from travon to this nikka here - they didn't have to be the one dead. better to go to trail for murdering a cac than to be dead , IMO.

nah breh.. need better parenting.. moms are out there looking for dikk and personal pleasure and leaving their kid on the streets around other "thugs" cause it's cool to be raised "in the streets" ..

look at this nikkas history ..

Belmar said the 18-year-old had a considerable criminal record in the less than two years since he turned 17, with three assault charges, armed robbery, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.