Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Daps
Reppin
Why was this nikka robbing the store the night before Christmas Eve.. Why wasn't he at home with his family.?

And if he was armed, why was he armed?

Why do nikkas put themselves in positions where the cop can just shoot them?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well being that their job is to protect citizens, and not themselves, it shouldn't matter.

In other words cats like him think...no matter what a police officer does they shall always be right....cop could be off duty out of jurisdiction but as long as they are a cop they are right....unless the court system says they aren't...

Which means they are above every other human that isn't a cop....fukk that shyt they aren't special that's a job they chose.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
The point is that it shouldn't be like.

Its fools like you who justify CIA torture, slavery, mass surveillance, etc

:snoop:

Not justifying it. Just emphasizing reality. Re-Read my post... pretty sure I used the words "ideally" and "reality" ... And why would you wanna point at a cop anyway if you're not a bystander that's filming? It's places where citizens will murk you for pointing at them...

What happens if the prints on the gun are a match?

Don't let your emotions affect your ability to reason. You'll just end up looking foolish.

Good post... Let's continue this exercise tho... and dont like this because a young man is dead...

...but do fingerprints on fingers mysteriously disappear a couple hours after death? Maybe he had a gun and a cell on him, but pulled out the cell.

We need better video.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why was this nikka robbing the store the night before Christmas Eve.. Why wasn't he at home with his family.?

And if he was armed, why was he armed?

Why do nikkas put themselves in positions where the cop can just shoot them?

Hold on Breh hold on...just hold on do a bit more background research.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if it was a phone, wouldn't there be a phone on the scene and not a gun?

assuming the gun was ever initially there in the first place.

-DMP-

I see what could be potentially a light being held..

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Not justifying it. Just emphasizing reality. Re-Read my post... pretty sure I used the words "ideally" and "reality" ... And why would you wanna point at a cop anyway if you're not a bystander that's filming? It's places where citizens will murk you for pointing a them...

Cool.

And people are trying to get that changed, instead of accepting "reality"

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Well being that their job is to protect citizens, and not themselves, it shouldn't matter.

2edz0v5jpg.gif

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
On a serious note..they need to train cops how to shoot to injure
Not every incident justifies shooting to kill
Gun or no gun

Think about what you are saying. Cops aren't robots, they're humans. In that split second moment nobody has time to think about injuring. The point is to stop the threat.
I know you can press R in a split second when you play call of duty in the safety of your home, but out in the real world it doesn't work like that.