Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
because a persons past is felon, does not make any harm justified, nor is there a likelihood for weird random avenge nefariousness...Such officers who think that way are very sick minded

peep what it says thou, "SUSPECTED felon"

to me that just mean they felt justified in killing a person because they "said" he was in the act of commiting a felony

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
My problem is, if he pulled his gun first, then how was he not able to get a few bullets outs. I mad as fukk. He should have took that pig out with him. But then again, this could all be :duck:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
The mental gymnastics and hive mind on this site never ceases to amaze. I wonder how some of you manage to stand up straight without spines. nikkas is scared of being labeled c00ns and getting negged for a differing opinion by overly emotional and irrational clowns. shyt's too funny :mjlol:

The video shows someone pointed something at the cop. Is it a phone? Could be. Though, why the fukk would you point a phone[shyt, in this atmosphere, why would you point anything] at a cop? You'd have to be a really stupid motherfukker.

nikkas saying the video was edited. No shyt Sherlock, it's obviously cut short. Yet you agree it was Martin in the video and agree he was pointing something at the cop, but the video gets blurry the moment that thing could have been a gun/phone/dildo. Like it wasn't blurry before :comeon:
Gun was planted at the scene? Maybe, it's a possibility. I don't put anything past these pigs :manny: Just like it's possible that dude really had a gun and was about to light that his ass up.

We don't have the facts, and everyone is coming up with their own version of what happened; some from thousands of miles away with the help of twitter and their detective keyboards.

The thing is, none of that shyt matters as they already have video of him pointing something at the cop. That's all they need. Nothing will come of this. Darren Wilson walked away from dumping a clip in unarmed kid even though multiple witnesses said he was surrendering. This case is done.

What happens if the prints on the gun are a match?

Don't let your emotions affect your ability to reason. You'll just end up looking foolish.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Be honest with yourself, you can clearly see a gun being pointed? If so i need your eyesight. They said the police in Walmart told John Crawford to put his weapon "bb gun sold at walmart in a open carry state" down, when he was shot on site. They said they told Tamir to put his weapon down " bb gun in a open carry state" he was rolled up on and shot on sight. They said Darrien Hunt swung a sword at cops in Utah, when we see him running with the sword strapped to his back, and autospy showed he was shot in the back. Ain't no conspiracy here, nikkas not falling for these tricks nomore. All of the cameras close to this shooting and there is no video or the cameras arent on. When have u ever heard a dash cam being off? :camby:

Thank You. Those cops in the John and Tamir case said "We told them to put the gun down" but once video was shown they were both gun down in less than 3 seconds. Cops lie that's a proven FACT especially if your black and have dealt with law enforcement.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm...from this closer view, it is no longer so obvious it was a gun. He is holding the object the way someone would flash a badge or ID...it also could be a phone...

Again, we need better footage.
it looks like he was filming the cop with his phone

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
It goes to show you if the Police say it "It's True". How many black brothers and sisters have been lied on and convicted by lies and all white juries in this country. Taking the police "Word for it" is B.S. Remember how everyone said "Well Verdermort had a gun and an ankle bracelet, that's why the cop shot". Yet the gun had no prints or residue and the cop was OFF DUTY.
And so what...he definitely was not threatening...

heck, that makes any one with a badge, gun, very penchant for murder, etc...

racist white juries should not determine value/justice for black lives

c00n black juries should not determine the value/justice for accosted black lives

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
He's right tho... if you're black and in the process of being detained/apprehended or directly questioned as a potential suspect and you point something at a cop... (a brush, a phone, a water bottle) ... you will be shot and killed.

You can try if want to... we'll be commenting about you in the next thread.

Oh I'm certain of it, I was just being sarcastic.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
The 18-year-old had a criminal record, including arrests for armed robbery, armed criminal action, and unlawful use of a weapon, and was known to local police departments, Belmar said.

*Waits for reports of him being a criminal with multiple arrests on his record and drugs in his system *
:mjpls:

Same old tactic. Same shyt different day

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Somewhere out there Darren Wilson is :whew: because of all these new cop shootings taking the heat off him and directed towards the cops in these new cases. Probably not even in hiding anymore.

Nope, Wilson ain't off the hook. He violated Michael's civil rights. Also Furgerson is the genesis of this new movement (I'd argue Trayvon and Jordan Davis started the fire though). So Wilson will always be in the spotlight no matter what. Also new reports are coming out that they let Lying Witness take the stand. It's a huge conspiracy bro.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He's right tho... if you're black and in the process of being detained/apprehended or directly questioned as a potential suspect and you point something at a cop... (a brush, a phone, a water bottle) ... you will be shot and killed.

You can try if want to... we'll be commenting about you in the next thread.

The point is that it shouldn't be like.

Its fools like you who justify CIA torture, slavery, mass surveillance, etc

:snoop:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Until yall go study up on what the "Gestapo" was created for back during the WW2 era in Nazi Germany and realize that the US brought back a lot of Nazis to the States, you will never understand the operation they have in place right now.

All you have to do is google the "Gestapo"........All this shyt has been pre planned a long time ago.........But it can be stopped and defeated, but only by us.....But too many c00ns and wenches love their abusers, so this genocide operation will continue. I'm not about to play pseudo intellectual mind games with agent trolls and you moronic c00ns...Its well beyond obvious that Black people are being targeted for extermination..........

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Ever fire a gun before? You're not supposd to lock your elbows when you shoot. They are supposed to be lightly bent. The recoil will hurt like hell.

Yes I have and Im NRA Certifed, but tell me how many dudes out there know that? I have seen enough goons pull out guns with one hand enough times to see that its common for the elbow to be locked. Plus if you look at the height of the arm and how its raised you can see that its not a gun, its a phone.