mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why some of you dudes are fighting over validation of your skin's color? :why:

Stop derailing the thread!!

I'm not going to make any judgement until the police release the video.

The shyt is corny as fukk. There's a war going on out there and these motherfukkers are arguing about whether someone they'll never meet online is black or white.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
But even if he did have a fukking gun out, they still couldn't restrain him? Why do we always overlook this point?

Why would a black guy in this racial climate pull a gun on a cop without just shooting him up?

I'm down for the cause but :comeon:where they do that at?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying nikkas need to jump on a plane tomorrow, but there's nikkas who say no matter what they're not leaving.

Th
is is what these cacs do for fun:

This is why I asked you about training yesterday cause these white boys are armed and accurate and we're sitting around thinking shyt is sweet.

Exactly...and another thing they are doing is learning self defense...boxing is cool and all but you'd legit be shocked at the amount of "hood cats" who don't know how to fight or defend themselves and add on to that they aren't even good shots...

Brehs need to start getting back into the boxing gyms or learning combat sports and actually learning how to shoot...I'm 32 and my ass is even learning krav Maga and I was raised boxing....

I don't see how the average brother and sister doesn't realize it's time to learn how to protect ourselves and families.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
But even if he did have a fukking gun out, they still couldn't restrain him? Why do we always overlook this point?

Why would a black guy in this racial climate pull a gun on a cop without just shooting him up?
Come one fam, you pull a gun out on anybody....there are gonna be consequences.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You need to get banned from this thread or get banned from life

:ld:
I need to get banned because there is a legit chance dude pulled a gun on a cop:mjlol:
Its not like im even trolling, dude really might have:yeshrug:
I never made fun of him or said its him, it MIGHT be him...if thats the cop then this is all fukked up, but im assuming that is the dude pointing a gun...

Excuse me for thinking logically, you idiots keep protesting EVERY shooting and noone will support you

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
193fe6.gif

:camby: Point a gun at cops brehs. This is nothing like the Mike Brown or Eric Garner killings.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Well like Tariq said those c00ns ain't really got a choice at this point Massa don't want them anymore. All those "nikka Help" jobs that Massa gives us to keep his house clean and running(Majority White cities is the analogy here) is being given to the Hispanics now and they're doing it for less money. Once the Republicans start speaking Pro-Immigration rhetoric it's a wrap. They're all ready grooming Jeb Bush's son to be the first Republican Mexican President and Governor of Texas. Some nikkas tried to kill Harriet Tubman for rebelling, those type of c00ns have always been here

I was reading about Denmark Vesey and he was trying to organize a slave revolt and it was another slave who turned him in because he was "fiercely loyal to his master."