Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
you dumb motherfukkers mad af and this nikka really might have pulled a gun out:webbielol::webbielol::webbielol::webbielol::webbielol::webbielol:
193fe6.gif

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like some dude is talking to the cops and then some other guy walks up from out of frame. Looks like he starts to walk away then turns to face the cop and points a gun.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Believe mainstream media and cops brehs
nikka its a damn video:what: you think a business owner is gonna waste his time editing video , AND be able to edit it that well in THAT quick of a time period:why:

Bra if I was a cop IN THIS TIME WITH COPS GETTING BLASTED and a nikka/cac/asian/alien pulled a gun out on me, that nikka dead...end of discussion.

everything is not a conspiracy and every cop aint out to get you @_Anghellic_ and im a 6'3 black nikka from Louisiana that has had dirty cops try to do me wrong so fukk you

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
:smh:
Sure he got the gun pulled out, which was a stupid ass move.
But the fact that's its leading to shyt like this show how them cops are just getting worse if people don't give a fukk anymore.
He ain't get no medical attention they just let him to die. Whereas that bytch in colorado movie theater shooting probably woulda gotten all the attention he got if he got shot(or was he)

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
My girl teaches 4th grade and she said the kids in her class know who Trayvon and Mike Brown are and they're literally asking her why are they killing black people?
Well, kids are the future. I hope your girlfriend is giving them some sort of real explanation.

I keep thinking about all the other grade school teachers that'll say that were thugs or criminals.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This will probably be the only thing I say in this thread.
What's are the solutions to stop what's happening to black people, and what are you doing to see those solutions come to fruition?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You can't see shyt in this dumb ass, and don't act like you can
Im waiting for all the facts....if we protest every shooting and one is actually legit, to the point where dude was pointing a gun and stuff, then it delegitimizes our movement.

You dumb fukks are playing checkers instead of chess