Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But even if he did have a fukking gun out, they still couldn't restrain him? Why do we always overlook this point?

Why would a black guy in this racial climate pull a gun on a cop without just shooting him up?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Well, kids are the future. I hope your girlfriend is giving them some sort of real explanation.

I keep thinking about all the other grade school teachers that'll say that were thugs or criminals.

She really can't go in too much, you'll get in trouble as a teacher but she's def not on that c00n train shyt or I woulda thrown her in the bushes at first site.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Looks like some dude is talking to the cops and then some other guy walks up from out of frame. Looks like he starts to walk away then turns to face the cop and points a gun.
no human being can make a gun out of that video....seriously

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
The video is out

Has no one here seen it? I just saw a clip of it

Trying to confirm this is the situation. But boy...something was obviously pulled out and pointed

The quality is shyt though.

Edit: Sorry. Was searching the thread from the wrong page. Same gif that is in this thread.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
But even if he did have a fukking gun out, they still couldn't restrain him? Why do we always overlook this point?

Why would a black guy in this racial climate pull a gun on a cop without just shooting him up?
nikka you gone bring fist to a gunfight:heh: bra if you point a gun at ANY MAN you better pull that trigger..

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

What??? If a man has a gun pointed on you, are you really gonna have the time to think. "Hmmm, how should I subdue this man who has a loaded weapon pointed at my face not fatally" Nah, breh. It's straight dumpage at that point. I give no fukks about this dude if the video is true.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This will probably be the only thing I say in this thread.
What's are the solutions to stop what's happening to black people, and what are you doing to see those solutions come to fruition?

We all know what the answer is, but black people aren't ready to take those steps. These shootings are just making us get angrier by the hour so the powderkeg is about to explode.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
you dumb motherfukkers mad af and this nikka really might have pulled a gun out:webbielol::webbielol::webbielol::webbielol::webbielol::webbielol:
193fe6.gif

You need to get banned from this thread or get banned from life

:ld:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Ok I'm late but what's the real story? News is reporting dude pulled out a gun :beli:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
nikka I'm planning to leave this bytch soon and I'm still going to get armed and trained. You can buy a sniper rifle kit for about $1500 and long range training is only about $400. The problem is you will be the token nikka in those classes surrounded by a sea of cacs.
i recently joined a gun range/club and it is very odd but it seems like they have a low key respect for you in that situation

:lolbron:they be suggesting me all kinds of shyt and I listen they know what there talking about