Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
It is. You can see the same big booty girl walking up the side walk.

so she saw the entire thing and is on the front line protesting even though she saw this guy pull out a gun to a cop's face? that doesn't make any sense. And I can't tell if that's her in that gif

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:comeon:

I find it convenient that none of the body cameras or patrol car cameras were on and the only one we have so far is this shyt from the complete other side of the gas station where we cant even make out the gun.....but of course the media already on this "he pulled a gun" and "it definitely looked like a weapon" -- how the fukk can anyone see ANYTHING clearly with that grainy ass video they have right now?

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looked like dude pulled out a gun:yeshrug:

But if his intentions was to kill the cops how come he didn't pull the trigger? Why did he walk right in front of the cops and then pull the gun out?

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
That"gun" that people saying he pulled out looks like a black bag from the store that was in his hands the whole time.

Yes, he was just showing off his "Hijos de Villa" tequila purchase from the liquor store...

l.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Looked like dude pulled out a gun:yeshrug:

But if his intentions was to kill the cops how come he didn't pull the trigger? Why did he walk right in front of the cops and then pull the gun out?

That's one thing I was wondering. He had the drop so why pull out and then not shoot.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
193fe6.gif

:camby: Point a gun at cops brehs. This is nothing like the Mike Brown or Eric Garner killings.
lets be real here for a second that cop would be dead right now.. he has the complete drop on him... i dont know what the hell im looking at here if the gun is pointed at a cops head the cop is dead right now could be showing him id, a cellphone anything we cant see shyt in this little clip

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he had a gun out, then that's a wrap.

What an idiotic move. I'm frustrated as fukk right now. This makes those of us who were initially outraged look pretty foolish.