Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
When we going to start marching and protesting, which crayon or marker should I use brehs? I'm ready to go get Justice NOW. Lets go show them what we made of brehs.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
That's my point lol

What I'm saying is if someone did pull out a gun in front of the cop..you should expect to get murdered especially if you are black. If someone pulled out on me as a regular citizen if I can get to my 9 in time I'm shooting off the rip.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Exactly...and another thing they are doing is learning self defense...boxing is cool and all but you'd legit be shocked at the amount of "hood cats" who don't know how to fight or defend themselves and add on to that they aren't even good shots...

Brehs need to start getting back into the boxing gyms or learning combat sports and actually learning how to shoot...I'm 32 and my ass is even learning krav Maga and I was raised boxing....

I don't see how the average brother and sister doesn't realize it's time to learn how to protect ourselves and families.

Fam I was looking for a MMA gym to join and even in Atlanta all I saw was a wall of cacs :beli:

I'm like why am I the only one here :why:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Sadly most older Blacks are out of touch with all of this shyt man. They come with either c00n talk or church talk.

And the older blacks feel a level of guilt because they allowed things to get this bad.

Plus looking back the worst decision they made back then was fighting hard for integration and acceptance instead of getting money to build our own communities.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Exactly...and another thing they are doing is learning self defense...boxing is cool and all but you'd legit be shocked at the amount of "hood cats" who don't know how to fight or defend themselves and add on to that they aren't even good shots...

Brehs need to start getting back into the boxing gyms or learning combat sports and actually learning how to shoot...I'm 32 and my ass is even learning krav Maga and I was raised boxing....

I don't see how the average brother and sister doesn't realize it's time to learn how to protect ourselves and families.
yeh ive been boxing my whole life and have been doing BJJ the past year

:demonic:im not getting caught slipping out here

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
193fe6.gif

:camby: Point a gun at cops brehs. This is nothing like the Mike Brown or Eric Garner killings.
Exactly bra, if thats the cop tho then its time for hell...but im assuming its not
It is. You can see the same big booty girl walking up the side walk.
nikkas think everything is a conspiracy i swear

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
I need to get banned because there is a legit chance dude pulled a gun on a cop:mjlol:
Its not like im even trolling, dude really might have:yeshrug:
I never made fun of him or said its him, it MIGHT be him...if thats the cop then this is all fukked up, but im assuming that is the dude pointing a gun...

Excuse me for thinking logically, you idiots keep protesting EVERY shooting and noone will support you

Its the way you went about the comment

and to call people that believe in a legit cause idiots for bringing awareness to black people is bytchmade.

nikka you been on that black trolling shyt and enjoyed it.

shyt aint funny and you grown as hell trolling for some instant self satisfaction

:camby:

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
dirty ass fukkin pigs:pacspit:

a day before Christmas, that young man can't even spend ChristmAs with his fam

these cops here been on some bullshyt since that cop got shot here last Friday....

fukk 12 and anyone who ride wit'em

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
That"gun" that people saying he pulled out looks like a black bag from the store that was in his hands the whole time.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Its the way you went about the comment

and to call people that believe in a legit cause idiots for bringing awareness to black people is bytchmade.

nikka you been on that black trolling shyt and enjoyed it.

shyt aint funny and you grown as hell trolling for some instant self satisfaction

:camby:
nikka im in my webbie persona:web2:not black guy posing as a white guy persona:bayer:

so in ther words no im not trolling these are my real thoughts:webbieorly: