Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What are you Coli super racist delusional negroes going to say after reading this link?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chief-probe-shows-man-shot-by-officer-had-gun/ar-BBhmi3u

One witness who was with Martin at the time, stated that he in fact raised a gun at the officer.

An intelligent objective brother like myself watched the videos and could not make out exactly what was in his hands. A cellphone? A gun? I couldn't tell exactly.

But if I was to bet I would presume it was gun. But NOOOOO you clowns cannot be objective. It automatically was a cell phone! Or a walkman! (as a poster suggested).

I try to sit back and not say anything after reading so much ignorant racist and race baiting garbage that you circle coli jerk clowns spew on this site every day.

But from time to time an intelligent brother has to go against you alls crap.

None of you idiots try to be neutral or objective or show any slight level of intelligence. If its a black person you idiots side with them no matter what.

I try not to get upset b/c I have to remember that most of you are probably bottom of the barrel (in terms of intelligence level). Probably high school dropouts.

And the best most productive activities you clowns can muster is to go online and be racist against whites and other races.

I'm sorry man but I'm sick of it. Someone shock me after reading the above link and come back with AN INTELLIGENT F*cking response!

Before you clowns use the same useless cards, I'm not white (or a CAC as you racist clowns call them), I'm not a c00n and I'm not a troll.

Also you are a weak sissy coli clown if you neg me just because I have a dissenting opinion than that of you racist coli suckers

Its one thing to disagree with others, which I do not mind. But you guys on this site take racism and race hate to unbelievable levels. People like the clowns on this site is one of the major problems in our black communities. Pure ignorance!

Carry on....
It was an internal investigation by the police department that the officer involved in the shooting works for. Pardon me if I am not convinced by that.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok man I'll prove that I'm black but I'm not taking a picture. I'll skype or facetime with someone real quick to show that i am black.

Hit me up with your Skype username and I'll skype real quick.

I don't use that shyt my Breh....just take a pic :dwillhuh: or not it's on you :manny:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Again, i'm only posting this because it seems odd that you have multiple witnesses on the scene and nobody has said anything to the public

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...onio-martin-drew-weapon-first-officer-n276931

http://twitchy.com/2014/12/30/polic...tin-had-a-gun-protesters-we-dont-believe-you/

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12...nfirms-antonio-martin-pointed-gun-at-officer/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ses-say-antonio-martin-pulled-gun-on-officer/

Now if yall think the witnesses are lying, then yall need to come down on them for not coming forward and speaking to the press. Mike Brown friend was out there on Day 1 ( weather it mattered or not is irrelevant )

Also, if people want to start moving goal posts. Again go at the people who were in the video and aren't coming out to speak( at least yet they aren't ). If your only response is "The cops are lying". Don't waste your time replying, no amount of evidence will change your mind.

I tend to fall on the side of police resorting to CYA tactics whenever there is a police shooting and in this case there are a lot of questionable events surrounding the shooting, the way the cops are disseminating info is not standard in any way, and the seeming media avoidance of witnesses is highly unlikely.
So until these multiple witnesses come forward and give statements I will continue to be questioning of the official story from the police department.

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was an internal investigation by the police department that the officer involved in the shooting works for. Pardon me if I am not convinced by that.

If you're not convinced I have no problem with that. And I probably should have toned down my anger a bit on that post.

I shouldn't have been speaking to everyone. Because it is reasonable to have doubt in these types of situations.

What and who I was lashing out against on that post were the coli super militants, that thinks Martin was 100% innocent and the cops were 100% guilty. Not only that but wanting and advocating shooting cops dead and saying demeaning hateful things about whites.

Thats what had me over the edge a bit. But brothers like yourself who can disagree without being full of hate and racist rhetoric. I was never condemn your opinions. Because I have mines as well.

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still no pic....I guess you brehs were right..Another white person trying to hone there debate skills.

I said already I'm not taking a pic. I'll skype or facetime. Aint no faking that.

I'm sure you have a smartphone. Download the skype app for free, setup up a phony profile and send me the username.

I'll skype with you.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said already I'm not taking a pic. I'll skype or facetime. Aint no faking that.

I'm sure you have a smartphone. Download the skype app for free, setup up a phony profile and send me the username.

I'll skype with you.

Skype to liliooil

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'll skype with you.

There also isn't any faking a pic with your username written on a piece of paper next to you either....So why you frontin on the Internet?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Either I don't know how to work this shyt or you stunting what's the point.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude I am calling you on video call all you have to do is answer it.

I did and you know what I heard....you saying hello...I asked you where the pic was because there was none...so if you can Skype you can damn sure write your name on a piece of paper and upload it.

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did and you know what I heard....you saying hello...I asked you where the pic was because there was none...so if you can Skype you can damn sure write your name on a piece of paper and upload it.

It is saying you are unavailable. Lets try it again dude. Just sign in and I will send you a video call.

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You tripping man. You called me out and I'm calling your bluff. I could easily take a picture of black co worker and tell him to hold the sign. A picture don't prove shyt.

Sign back into your skype and I will send you a video call. Now I'm calling you out bro.

Also if you don't want to do skype. I can set up a video conference call using my job's conference equipment.

All you have to do is be on the internet on your computer. And click on the link I will send you.

Let me what know what you wanna do homey.