Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Just like you are...you want to beleive that the cops arent dirty and the coverup isn't in place...

How am I looking when it's clear as day? None of the witnesses have come out to say other wise. They said the guy with him even admitted he pulled out a gun, are they putting words in his mouth? I'm sure he could say what happen on TV at anytime or even the female who was walking towards the incident. Let me guess the cops told them to shut up?

In the video the dude rolled his shoulder away from his friend, what does that tell you? Next nobody In here was saying it was a phone til somebody posted a screenshot from Twitter saying it was one, next everybody ran with it like zombies..

all of a sudden everybody just graduated from CSI training.... Again why has nobody on the scene come out and say anything? Yall need to stop skipping around that and stop trying to twist everything to fit your Narrative.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How am I looking when it's clear as day? None of the witnesses have come out to say other wise. They said the guy with him even admitted he pulled out a gun, are they putting words in his mouth? I'm sure he could say what happen on TV at anytime or even the female who was walking towards the incident. Let me guess the cops told them to shut up?

In the video the dude rolled his shoulder away from his friend, what does that tell you? Next nobody In here was saying it was a phone til somebody posted a screenshot from Twitter saying it was one, next everybody ran with it like zombies..

all of a sudden everybody just graduated from CSI training.... Again why has nobody on the scene come out and say anything? Yall need to stop skipping around that and stop trying to twist everything to fit your Narrative.

the only ones from the scene we seem to hear talking are the filthy ass pigs...show me these other witness...there has already been multiple lies from the police exposed.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
The police made that up. It's not true. But if any of it was on video, I think those were cell phones, not guns.

:wow:it's funny how you DEVIL ass CRACKERS can't maintain composure on your aliases, when shyt like this goes down.

that EVIL is so strong in your DNA you have to break character just to satisfy that CAC urge

I hope ya mom gets hit by a car and dies screaming:blessed:

Last edited:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
the only ones from the scene we seem to hear talking are the filthy ass pigs...show me these other witness...there has already been multiple lies from the police exposed.

Breh Try this experiment for me:

Form a triangle with 2 other people with you being in the center/top point. The guy on your left suddenly pulls out a gun, you just see it from the corner of your eye, which way do you turn ?

Do you turn the opposite direction? Turning away from the gun? In the video he caught Martin advancing out the corner of his eye and acted as such.

Or

If the cop pulled the gun first, wouldnt the friend turn towards Martin? Who turns in the direction of the gun?

Martin advanced on the cop, the cop had to be no more than 3 feet away, how much closer do you need to be?( let's not start on all the lighting experts who probably don't even know what a point light source means). To record somebody

Again all of the witnesses are pretty quiet, that's damn bold of the police to put words in their mouth.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh Try this experiment for me:

Form a triangle with 2 other people with you being in the center/top point. The guy on your left suddenly pulls out a gun, you just see it from the corner of your eye, which way do you turn ?

Do you turn the opposite direction? Turning away from the gun? In the video he caught Martin advancing out the corner of his eye and acted as such.

Or

If the cop pulled the gun first, wouldnt the friend turn towards Martin? Who turns in the direction of the gun?

Martin advanced on the cop, the cop had to be no more than 3 feet away, how much closer do you need to be?( let's not start on all the lighting experts who probably don't even know what a point light source means).

Again all of the witnesses are pretty quiet, that's damn bold of the police to put words in their mouth.

Let's wait until we get all the facts.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Lol..boy looking for every little hole in the story...I'm done.
like i said you don't have nothing. you did the same thing in the mike brown thread early on

cops repeated what they reported in the last conference without no detail. the only thing is the suppose witnesses ( they wont say) and the inconsistencies.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
:wow:it's funny how you DEVIL ass CRACKERS can't maintain composure on your aliases, when shyt like this goes down.

that EVIL is so strong in your DNA you have to break character just to satisfy that CAC urge

I hope ya mom gets hit by a car and dies screaming:blessed:
It's funnier how you sound exactly like the keyboard militant parody alias right now. :lolbron:

You can still be my Edomite slave though, AGENT.:troll:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Let's wait until we get all the facts.
dude is not waiting on no facts. He hear the cops have witnesses now all other "witnesses" that came forth(who post the vines at the time/location/on they page) don't matter. the type of people that set DW free and disregard the 15+ witnesses who testimony went with the evidence, proving that DW duck tales doesn't make sense

most people don't know after the case they reveal the cops was lying they ass off(from hearing mike brown "robbery" and other stuff ect.). also the same cops tampered with evidence but like i said they don't care about these cases, they just want a black person dead(to justify )

the same St. Louis pd have history of this but that doesn't matter...

Last edited:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
aight brehs ive seen them surveillance videos havent been able to see a gun or nothing, did homie point the peace at the cop or was it another shaky ass cop killing another black kid for no reason :mjcry:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
It's funnier how you sound exactly like the keyboard militant parody alias right now. :lolbron:

:mjlol: you mad ass fuk. you let him break through your "Shtick" 2x. don't break character

"keyboard militant parody alias"....the irony from the loser who have several alias .

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Yes quite frankly that does bother me.

It displays the level of ignorance and hate that is prevalent in our black communities.

Why demonize an entire group of individuals (police force) based on the actions of a few of those individuals?

Isn't that the EXACT same criticism we make to whites about demonizing blacks?

Oh wait Racist hate and being hypocritical does not apply to blacks when we do it.

We can hate all we want without impunity right Coli gang?

Ok...look bruh cut this foolishness out. In the other post you mentioned that people were "race baiting" and now in this one you say "It displays the level of ignorance and hate that is prevalent in our black communities." You are the only person race baiting and instigating stuff on here and to be honest need to go. I have no problem with you posting a link...thank you but the extra stuff you are doing isn't need. It's conveyed poorly and comes off as condescending and not helpful.

You want an answer to why a lot of people demonize the police...i'll give you some.

1. The Dallas cop that was just arrested for raping women. He was a 26yr vet and it took a rookie cop to out him thus meaning the cops around knew this was going on and did nothing to stop him.

2. Cop in Charleston SC was arrested for DUI and leaving scene of an accident...this is his car
AR-141229488.jpg&maxw=800&q=90

3. A few years ago an NYC detective testified that they indeed practiced planting evidence on suspects to meet arrest quotas and hinted that the bad cops outnumber good ones there.

4. Also in NYC the cops shoot 2 bystanders while firing in a crowd chasing a suspect who "pointed a finger at them mimicking a gun manner" and then turned around and blamed him for them shooting the people...charging him saying he created the dangerous environment.

5. Cops in Florida claim name collapsed on his own and died exiting his vehicle. They didn't know they were being video taped by a tourist. It showed the man getting out of the car and lying down surrendering. Several cops pounced on him beating him to death.

I could keep going but i'm telling you this. If i was a witness and i withheld information knowingly i would be charged with Obstruction of justice....yet if a cop does so nothing happens. This is why a lot of people condemns all of them....because it's no way to distinguish them since they all stick together and cover up the dirt they bad ones do.

I'll give you a bonus....

This woman State trooper arrested the city cop in Florida for reckless driving and speeding over 120mph was threatened by her own peers. He claimed to be late rushing to his off duty job as the reason. They harassed her repeatedly and do you know what happened because she did her job without bias? They took her car from her and gave her a desk job.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Thanks for the balance Data-Hawk.

And thats the thing. I am not saying the official report is 100% proof and we should all believe everything they are saying. How the heck am I supposed to know?

My point was with this compelling statement it should raise doubt on what you coli militants have been saying since day 1.

And again IF this official statement turns out to be true, that martin did in fact raise a gun at the officer.

Will you race baiters apologize for the hateful rhetoric?

Foh...do them racist cacs on them other sites apologize? And I'm not talking bout st0rmfr0nt, I'm talking like yahoo.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis

I was mocking your blackface routine, pinky.

you know how you do the " the BLACKman this...MELANIN that"...bullshyt that was only funny the first 5 times you did it. you know how u do:jawalrus:

thanks for breaking character

I love it when honkeys expose themselves, u can't help but be your inherently evil self:blessed:

don't respond, just take that L and throw that alias in the bushes

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
dude is not waiting on no facts. He hear the cops have witnesses now all other "witnesses" that came forth(who post the vines at the time/location/on they page) don't matter. the type of people that set DW free and disregard the 15+ witnesses who testimony went with the evidence, proving that DW duck tales doesn't make sense

most people don't know after the case they reveal the cops was lying they ass off(from hearing mike brown "robbery" and other stuff ect.). also the same cops tampered with evidence but like i said they don't care about these cases, they just want a black person dead(to justify )

the same St. Louis pd have history of this but that doesn't matter...

Nope. I'll just wait until one of the witnesses that were there at the exact moment come forth and tell us a different story and not rely on Twitter witnesses like you( which is all you do anyway , I hope you have stock in Twitter or something )

How can you refute them saying the guy in the video said he had a gun, what proof do you personally have to say otherwise? It's been a week and he hasn't said anything , but keep dancing around that. It's one thing to plant evidence and lie, it's a whole other thing to put words in a witnesses mouth when said person can put out a statement at ANYTIME telling us otherwise.

Unless one of them speak out, there are no more facts to wait for. fukk what people on Twitter are saying.