Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You tripping man. You called me out and I'm calling your bluff. I could easily take a picture of black co worker and tell him to hold the sign. A picture don't prove shyt.

Sign back into your skype and I will send you a video call. Now I'm calling you out bro.

Also if you don't want to do skype. I can set up a video conference call using my job's conference equipment.

All you have to do is be on the internet on your computer. And click on the link I will send you.

Let me what know what you wanna do homey.

Your not calling my bluff all you need to do is the same shyt I did...that simple.

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your not calling my bluff all you need to do is the same shyt I did...that simple.

If you don't want to show your video camera on your end you don't have to bro. Skype with me real quick and you'll see I'm a brother just like you lol. Stop deflecting. I aint taking no stupid pic. That dont prove nothing.

Again I can send you the link to my office video conference and you don't have to show your camera.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you don't want to show your video camera on your end you don't have to bro. Skype with me real quick and you'll see I'm a brother just like you lol. Stop deflecting. I aint taking no stupid pic. That dont prove nothing.

Again I can send you the link to my office video conference and you don't have to show your camera.

I don't see the issue with taking a pic vs taking a video....the pic takes all of one minute...and it would end people saying your a CAC fronting like your black....a video doesn't do a thing but show me....but fukk it send the link.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
West Florissant Ave. ‏@ThatsRacistAF26s27 seconds ago
Police Officer #AndrewWeusthoff of#Berkeley PD shot & killed#AntonioMartin
B6JiR2lIYAAxk-j.jpg

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see the issue with taking a pic vs taking a video....the pic takes all of one minute...and it would end people saying your a CAC fronting like your black....a video doesn't do a thing but show me....but fukk it send the link.

The video link is https://support.omnijoin.com/join?dn=6PXE499

The phone voice part is (712) 432-0900

Access code is 151762

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Where you at homie? I saw you join the meeting. But then you quickly exited. Whats up?

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I said before post your screen name and a pic doesn't even need to have your face in it...:yeshrug:

Man what? Did you not join the meeting and see me chilling?

Why do I need to post a picture when you saw me on the video conference?

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
post a screenshot

Man you copping out dog. I waited over an hour at work instead of leaving and you still copping.

I sent you the link to the video conference. Anyone can click on the link and video chat with me and see that I'm black.

You got 5 more minutes man and I'm out.

But you must not be a competitive person because I've went all out to prove you wrong. And you still copping lol.

Cmon dog

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man you copping out dog. I waited over an hour at work instead of leaving and you still copping.

I sent you the link to the video conference. Anyone can click on the link and video chat with me and see that I'm black.

You got 5 more minutes man and I'm out.

But you must not be a competitive person because I've went all out to prove you wrong. And you still copping lol.

Cmon dog

Pic or it didn't happen :manny:. It's so simple put your hand or arm on a piece of paper with your screen name. If you can't do that simple shyt what are we discussing?

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pic or it didn't happen :manny:. It's so simple put your hand or arm on a piece of paper with your screen name. If you can't do that simple shyt what are we discussing?

Dude for real get one of the chicks on the Coli to ask me for my pic. I aint and never will send my picture to no dude (or post my picture for a dude). Thats mad homo to me.

Get a girl on this board to ask me to send a pic and I'll send it. I aint sending no pic for no dudes man.

As homophobic as I am that should prove that I'm black lol

Also you waisted my damn time man. I literally sat around this mug for an hour trying to video conference.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude for real get one of the chicks on the Coli to ask me for my pic. I aint and never will send my picture to no dude (or post my picture for a dude). Thats mad homo to me.

Get a girl on this board to ask me to send a pic and I'll send it. I aint sending no pic for no dudes man.

As homophobic as I am that should prove that I'm black lol

Also you waisted my damn time man. I literally sat around this mug for an hour trying to video conference.

No one is asking for a face shot fool...you got a hand or arm don't you.