Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
like i said you don't have nothing. you did the same thing in the mike brown thread early on

cops repeated what they reported in the last conference without no detail. the only thing is the suppose witnesses ( they wont say) and the inconsistencies.

What you fail to realize is the cops don't have to give you anything about the witnesses in this case .we all see people in the video ( unless you think they are actors ), Did the cops say nobody was on the scene or something? None of them have come forth, that should be your only concern.

Right now you are grabbing for anything and hoping it sticks. This is not the MB situation and it shouldn't be treated as such.

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok...look bruh cut this foolishness out. In the other post you mentioned that people were "race baiting" and now in this one you say "It displays the level of ignorance and hate that is prevalent in our black communities." You are the only person race baiting and instigating stuff on here and to be honest need to go. I have no problem with you posting a link...thank you but the extra stuff you are doing isn't need. It's conveyed poorly and comes off as condescending and not helpful.

You want an answer to why a lot of people demonize the police...i'll give you some.

1. The Dallas cop that was just arrested for raping women. He was a 26yr vet and it took a rookie cop to out him thus meaning the cops around knew this was going on and did nothing to stop him.

2. Cop in Charleston SC was arrested for DUI and leaving scene of an accident...this is his car
AR-141229488.jpg&maxw=800&q=90

3. A few years ago an NYC detective testified that they indeed practiced planting evidence on suspects to meet arrest quotas and hinted that the bad cops outnumber good ones there.

4. Also in NYC the cops shoot 2 bystanders while firing in a crowd chasing a suspect who "pointed a finger at them mimicking a gun manner" and then turned around and blamed him for them shooting the people...charging him saying he created the dangerous environment.

5. Cops in Florida claim name collapsed on his own and died exiting his vehicle. They didn't know they were being video taped by a tourist. It showed the man getting out of the car and lying down surrendering. Several cops pounced on him beating him to death.

I could keep going but i'm telling you this. If i was a witness and i withheld information knowingly i would be charged with Obstruction of justice....yet if a cop does so nothing happens. This is why a lot of people condemns all of them....because it's no way to distinguish them since they all stick together and cover up the dirt they bad ones do.

I'll give you a bonus....

This woman State trooper arrested the city cop in Florida for reckless driving and speeding over 120mph was threatened by her own peers. He claimed to be late rushing to his off duty job as the reason. They harassed her repeatedly and do you know what happened because she did her job without bias? They took her car from her and gave her a desk job.

Hey Woodwerk, you're being a bit disingenuous my man. How is me describing what is prevalent in our communities race baiting?
So a lot of blacks in our communities (in relation to the discussion we're having) not display a high level of ignorance and hatred?

Thats speaking the truth its not race baiting.

Secondly, I also never said that there are not a lot of bad cops. There are. A lot of cops go outside of their duty and commit wrongdoings.
But it is not indicative of all cops or the police force as a whole.

You and many blacks lumping all cops with the bad cops, is the exact SAME THING that whites do in regards to blacks.

It is extremely hypocritical (and ignorant in my opinion), to condemn whites for the exact same thing you're actively doing (in relation to cops).

This is logic my friend. Not race baiting.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey Woodwerk, you're being a bit disingenuous my man. How is me describing what is prevalent in our communities race baiting?
So a lot of blacks in our communities (in relation to the discussion we're having) not display a high level of ignorance and hatred?

Secondly, I also never said that there are not a lot of bad cops. There are. A lot of cops go outside of their duty and commit wrongdoings.

You and many blacks lumping all cops with the bad cops, is the exact SAME THING that whites do in regards to blacks.

It is extremely hypocritical (and ignorant in my opinion), to condemn whites for the exact same thing you're actively doing (in relation to cops).

Dude flat out you need to stop talking about "our community" and start talking about your community.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO

I'll tell you why I mentioned "race baiting". The only race of people i've ever heard or seen use the term "race baiting" is white people and it's usually TV pundits. Now focus on the yellow highlight from your quote. If you were truly a black man like you are trying to convey you'd never use the phrase "you and many blacks"....ever. Then you slipped in the other post and said "in our black communities". I'm simply putting the pieces together that are pointing to the fact that you came on here to race bait. I never said I hate white people when i'm cool with a bunch of them...many of white i've known since 1st grade. I don't lump "all" in any category because that's not the case. Did you notice in my post you quoted i said "a lot" not "all"? A majority of people here don't have issues with white people overall. It's the police that are the focus...thus your whole race baiting argument is flawed from the outset. Cops are made up of people from all different races [white, black, asian, native american, mexican, puerto rican, and etc] just like our military so how can it be race baiting if they have an issue with a profession?

Next...I never said if what you are saying is true or not...i even said thanks for the link. What i did say is how you are conveying your information in a manner not conducive for healthy debate. By simple logic... If say Pizza is your favorite food and i gave you a slice on a clean plate; you wouldn't think twice about it and would eat it. Now if I gave you the same slice on a dirty garbage can lid you probably wouldn't eat it. It's the same pizza but presented differently so you don't accept it.

Now to point out your flaw. Cops all wear a uniform and badge [except undercovers...but they still have a badge]. If you lined up 20 cops and asked someone to pick out the bad ones you couldn't do it. That's like when i use to get off and have my military uniform on people would stop me and say "thank you for your service". People don't know what i do...have done or if I'm even a good troop. All they saw was a man in uniform, clean shaven and want to thank him just because it makes them feel better. Now do the same thing with 20 black males of various ages and i guarantee you people will begin to look at various attributes. They would look at how they are dressed, the style of their hair, the hue of their skin, if they are smiling or not and etc. The reason being is that from my experiences many white people assume you are a bad black person until you prove otherwise. I can go back to basic training and I remember a white kid saying i was a gentle giant and he thought i was mean and etc before getting to know me and a bunch of other white kids agreed with him. I can site plenty of other times where this occurred to me and other people i know or spoke to.

I'll finish with this again since it didn't stick the first time. If you, me and say @Data-Hawk was riding together and you said you was going to rob a bank. You pull up to a bank of America, hop out and rob it and we don't stop you. We are all guilty because of the "hand of one is the hand of all" clause. So while i know it's good cops out there...the grip most people have is that the police would rather protect the bad cops knowing they are doing dirty stuff instead of getting rid of them. So if that's the case shouldn't they be guilty because that "hand of out..." clause should apply to them.

And that's not your Logic ...it's your opinion. Logic is based on science and that's not what you are doing...you are stating your opinion.

Do you really want to know my position of how I....only myself feel about cops.... just ask.

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll tell you why I mentioned "race baiting". The only race of people i've ever heard or seen use the term "race baiting" is white people and it's usually TV pundits. Now focus on the yellow highlight from your quote. If you were truly a black man like you are trying to convey you'd never use the phrase "you and many blacks"....ever. Then you slipped in the other post and said "in our black communities". I'm simply putting the pieces together that are pointing to the fact that you came on here to race bait. I never said I hate white people when i'm cool with a bunch of them...many of white i've known since 1st grade. I don't lump "all" in any category because that's not the case. Did you notice in my post you quoted i said "a lot" not "all"? A majority of people here don't have issues with white people overall. It's the police that are the focus...thus your whole race baiting argument is flawed from the outset. Cops are made up of people from all different races [white, black, asian, native american, mexican, puerto rican, and etc] just like our military so how can it be race baiting if they have an issue with a profession?

Next...I never said if what you are saying is true or not...i even said thanks for the link. What i did say is how you are conveying your information in a manner not conducive for healthy debate. By simple logic... If say Pizza is your favorite food and i gave you a slice on a clean plate; you wouldn't think twice about it and would eat it. Now if I gave you the same slice on a dirty garbage can lid you probably wouldn't eat it. It's the same pizza but presented differently so you don't accept it.

Now to point out your flaw. Cops all wear a uniform and badge [except undercovers...but they still have a badge]. If you lined up 20 cops and asked someone to pick out the bad ones you couldn't do it. That's like when i use to get off and have my military uniform on people would stop me and say "thank you for your service". People don't know what i do...have done or if I'm even a good troop. All they saw was a man in uniform, clean shaven and want to thank him just because it makes them feel better. Now do the same thing with 20 black males of various ages and i guarantee you people will begin to look at various attributes. They would look at how they are dressed, the style of their hair, the hue of their skin, if they are smiling or not and etc. The reason being is that from my experiences many white people assume you are a bad black person until you prove otherwise. I can go back to basic training and I remember a white kid saying i was a gentle giant and he thought i was mean and etc before getting to know me and a bunch of other white kids agreed with him. I can site plenty of other times where this occurred to me and other people i know or spoke to.

I'll finish with this again since it didn't stick the first time. If you, me and say @Data-Hawk was riding together and you said you was going to rob a bank. You pull up to a bank of America, hop out and rob it and we don't stop you. We are all guilty because of the "hand of one is the hand of all" clause. So while i know it's good cops out there...the grip most people have is that the police would rather protect the bad cops knowing they are doing dirty stuff instead of getting rid of them. So if that's the case shouldn't they be guilty because that "hand of out..." clause should apply to them.

And that's not your Logic ...it's your opinion. Logic is based on science and that's not what you are doing...you are stating your opinion.

Do you really want to know my position of how I....only myself feel about cops.... just ask.

Hey good explanation Woodwerk, I can't be mad. The only thing is you're misconstruing some of my points. I'm not necessarily talking about you specifically when I speak of the hatred for whites. I speaking on the things I read and the certain folks (that heavily subscribe the same racist views) on this site.

But on the cop point, I submit to your points. If folks believe that a lot of cops are bad but not all, I have no problem or disagreement with that line of thinking.

Lastly you points about blacks lining up and "white people assuming you're a bad person until you prove otherwise". I completely disagree with you. And saying race-baiting to that specific point would be too strong. But it is pulling the race card unnecessarily in my view.

Right there you're lumping all white folks into one line of thinking. And I honestly do not believe they feel that way (and that is neither here nor there). But the part where I believe you're pulling the race card is specifically on the point where you gave your example of how a few whites you knew thought you were mean until they got to know you.

OK and? You're saying that as if white folks don't feel that way about other white folks lol (in terms of thinking someone isn't nice until you get to know them and learn otherwise). My point is you're attributing that experience you had, happened because you were black. And I think that is utterly ridiculous.

Thats where I usually talk about bringing up the race card or in other instances race-baiting.

Also great point on the pizza reference. I get your point completely on that. Sometimes it is difficult to relay your points constructively, if I am so pissed off from all of the hatred that I read on this site.

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you take a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with your username and date on it and post it in this thread as a reply to this post?

:lupe:

Seriously dude I aint doing that. Just too weird. I don't have to prove that I am black. I been lurking and readingonf the Coli since damn near day 1 and was heavy on the Sohh forums back in the day too. My views have always been this way.

Secondly if I post my pic, it doesn't prove anything. Because the coli wolves are just going to say I'm an uncle tom and c00n anyway.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Seriously dude I aint doing that. Just too weird. I don't have to prove that I am black. I been lurking and readingonf the Coli since damn near day 1 and was heavy on the Sohh forums back in the day too. My views have always been this way.

Secondly if I post my pic, it doesn't prove anything. Because the coli wolves are just going to say I'm an uncle tom and c00n anyway.

So you're not gonna post the picture?

:lupe:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You can just take a picture of your arm it ain't even that serious but you looking funny in the light...just prove us wrong. Took 1 minute and that was just scribbling the screen name.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Hey good explanation Woodwerk, I can't be mad. The only thing is you're misconstruing some of my points. I'm not necessarily talking about you specifically when I speak of the hatred for whites. I speaking on the things I read and the certain folks (that heavily subscribe the same racist views) on this site.

But on the cop point, I submit to your points. If folks believe that a lot of cops are bad but not all, I have no problem or disagreement with that line of thinking.

Lastly you points about blacks lining up and "white people assuming you're a bad person until you prove otherwise". I completely disagree with you. And saying race-baiting to that specific point would be too strong. But it is pulling the race card unnecessarily in my view.

Right there you're lumping all white folks into one line of thinking. And I honestly do not believe they feel that way (and that is neither here nor there). But the part where I believe you're pulling the race card is specifically on the point where you gave your example of how a few whites you knew thought you were mean until they got to know you.

OK and? You're saying that as if white folks don't feel that way about other white folks lol (in terms of thinking someone isn't nice until you get to know them and learn otherwise). My point is you're attributing that experience you had, happened because you were black. And I think that is utterly ridiculous.

Thats where I usually talk about bringing up the race card or in other instances race-baiting.

Also great point on the pizza reference. I get your point completely on that. Sometimes it is difficult to relay your points constructively, if I am so pissed off from all of the hatred that I read on this site.

Now it's on to the race card?

Before I reply...explain to me...what is the "race card"?

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now it's on to the race card?

Before I reply...explain to me...what is the "race card"?

My opinion of the race card is stating or feeling something happened to you or someone feels a certain way about you because of your race WHEN it is not applicable.

And that is one thing we do that I hate the most in the black community. Every fcking thing is b/c we're black.

If you get stopped by a cop, its because you're black. If you get reprimanded at work, its b/c you're black and your white boss is racist. If a lady looks at me and clutches her purse in the elevator, its because I'm black.

And I'll admit I am overgeneralizing here (b/c not every single black person is this way). But it happens so much on a daily basis that it frustrates me to no end.

Remember that lil Actress girl from the "12 years a Slave" movie she was supposedly sexing up her white boyfriend and she went off on the cop saying he was doing this because she was black. That is the prime example of throwing the race card!

Now every example is not that apparent and not that extreme. But in all honestly I feel we would be far better off (blacks I'm talking about), if we remove these crazy notions in our mentality that screams race to every f*cking thing.

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can just take a picture of your arm it ain't even that serious but you looking funny in the light...just prove us wrong. Took 1 minute and that was just scribbling the screen name.

Ok man I'll prove that I'm black but I'm not taking a picture. I'll skype or facetime with someone real quick to show that i am black.

Hit me up with your Skype username and I'll skype real quick.