Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude for real get one of the chicks on the Coli to ask me for my pic. I aint and never will send my picture to no dude (or post my picture for a dude). Thats mad homo to me.

Get a girl on this board to ask me to send a pic and I'll send it. I aint sending no pic for no dudes man.

As homophobic as I am that should prove that I'm black lol

Also you waisted my damn time man. I literally sat around this mug for an hour trying to video conference.
No one is asking for a face shot fool...you got a hand or arm don't you.
yo take this bullshyt elsewhere :mjlol:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Dude for real get one of the chicks on the Coli to ask me for my pic. I aint and never will send my picture to no dude (or post my picture for a dude). Thats mad homo to me.

Get a girl on this board to ask me to send a pic and I'll send it. I aint sending no pic for no dudes man.

As homophobic as I am that should prove that I'm black lol

Also you waisted my damn time man. I literally sat around this mug for an hour trying to video conference.
:mjlol:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
the person who was with martin should not come forward,let alone speak

mike browns friend kept yapping away

they will find inconsistencies in ones "story"

the best thing he can do is STFU

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Now this thread has turned into being white or black, instead of the issue at hand?

Man stop the hunt for dudes pictures and chill!

White or black you have the right to speak on any issue you want

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Now this thread has turned into being white or black, instead of the issue at hand?

Man stop the hunt for dudes pictures and chill!

White or black you have the right to speak on any issue you want

If he doesn't post a picture we will demand video, he will comply or deal with whatever the consequences might be.

It's as simple as that.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
If he doesn't post a picture we will demand video, he will comply or deal with whatever the consequences might be.

It's as simple as that.

Why are you targeting him specifically though?

Has he said anything to make he is white. Any different than what I have said or anyone else who disagrees with an aggressive pro black/anti white stance?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Why are you targeting him specifically though?

Has he said anything to make he is white. Any different than what I have said or anyone else who disagrees with an aggressive pro black/anti white stance?

Great point.

Would you like to volunteer your picture with you holding a piece of paper with your username and today's date and time on it?

:lupe:

Or do you have excuses too?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Great point.

Would you like to volunteer your picture with you holding a piece of paper with your username and today's date and time on it?

:lupe:

Or do you have excuses too?
I've posted my pics in the "Men of the Coli" thread a fair few times and shares my Instagram profile

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of which the person in question has done. Hopefully he'll follow your example.

Yall dudes is mad tripping man. I am not posting no pic of me, my arm, my hand, my leg to no damn dudes. Thats sh*t is mad fruity.

I said I'd skype and I setup my work video conference. And 2 ppl joined the conference and clearly saw that I am black.

None of those dudes want to admit it so whatever.

Like I said I'll skype with whoever want to. But I aint sending no pics unless its to a female.

Yall dudes are weird man. I'd never ask no dude to send a pic of any part of him to me for any reason.

Good looking out of the backup HewittAve

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yall dudes is mad tripping man. I am not posting no pic of me, my arm, my hand, my leg to no damn dudes. Thats sh*t is mad fruity.

I said I'd skype and I setup my work video conference. And 2 ppl joined the conference and clearly saw that I am black.

Like I said I'll skype with whoever want to. But I aint sending no pics unless its to a female.

Yall dudes are weird man. I'd never ask no dude to send a pic of any part of him to me for any reason.

you wouldn't ask, we have asked, that's the difference between us, now you're playing up this bullshyt homophobic angle as if that will encourage us to back off, we see straight though you.

Simply post of a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with your username, time and date into this thread for all to see.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That shyt is the most pause shyt....You rather lay on your stomach and skype with dudes than just post a random ass pic....