Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
To give some balance, if the cops are lying, then shouldn't martin friend give him justice and come forward and say he didn't raise a gun?

Yes.

But he hasnt come forward and said anything either way yet that we know. Only thing we've heard is that the police are saying that's what happened, but why wouldnt they say that? :yeshrug:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Yes.

But he hasnt come forward and said anything either way yet that we know. Only thing we've heard is that the police are saying that's what happened, but why wouldnt they say that? :yeshrug:

Several articles are saying the guy with Martin said he had a gun. I guess @loyola llothta forgot to post those.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the balance Data-Hawk.

And thats the thing. I am not saying the official report is 100% proof and we should all believe everything they are saying. How the heck am I supposed to know?

My point was with this compelling statement it should raise doubt on what you coli militants have been saying since day 1.

And again IF this official statement turns out to be true, that martin did in fact raise a gun at the officer.

Will you race baiters apologize for the hateful rhetoric?

No because we still hate pigs but why would that bother you?

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No because we still hate pigs but why would that bother you?

Yes quite frankly that does bother me.

It displays the level of ignorance and hate that is prevalent in our black communities.

Why demonize an entire group of individuals (police force) based on the actions of a few of those individuals?

Isn't that the EXACT same criticism we make to whites about demonizing blacks?

Oh wait Racist hate and being hypocritical does not apply to blacks when we do it.

We can hate all we want without impunity right Coli gang?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes quite frankly that does bother me.

It displays the level of ignorance and hate that is prevalent in our black communities.

Why demonize an entire group of individuals (police force) based on the actions of a few of those individuals?

Isn't that the EXACT same criticism we make to whites about demonizing blacks?

Oh wait Racist hate and being hypocritical does not apply to blacks when we do it.

We can hate all we want without impunity right Coli gang?

Seems like you have a personnel issue...it doesn't bother me...I embrace it....

Maybe this just isn't the place for you to post...don't see me posting on SF or In the misc...seems as if your just posting here to make yourself upset...because a lot of posters here don't give a good got damn about a police...so I don't see why that concerns you.

:russ: Thought that brehs were ashamed to hate....hell nah we hating to fukk that turn the other cheek bullshyt...this Is Black Empowerment. Should of been doing it.

Last edited:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

Again, i'm only posting this because it seems odd that you have multiple witnesses on the scene and nobody has said anything to the public

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...onio-martin-drew-weapon-first-officer-n276931

Police said they reviewed surveillance footage and several witness statements to determine Martin was carrying a gun —

http://twitchy.com/2014/12/30/polic...tin-had-a-gun-protesters-we-dont-believe-you/

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12...nfirms-antonio-martin-pointed-gun-at-officer/
McCall said a man who was with Martin at the store was among the witnesses who said Martin had a gun.
McCall said if the safety hadn’t been on when the gun was pointed at the officer, “We may be talking about two deaths instead of one.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ses-say-antonio-martin-pulled-gun-on-officer/

“Mr. Martin was armed, Mr. Martin did attempt to fire when he pulled a weapon on the officer,” said Berkeley Police Chief Frank McCall, who added that several witnesses including the man who is seen walking with Martin moments before the shooting have confirmed that Martin drew a weapon on the officer before being shot.

Now if yall think the witnesses are lying, then yall need to come down on them for not coming forward and speaking to the press. Mike Brown friend was out there on Day 1 ( weather it mattered or not is irrelevant )

Also, if people want to start moving goal posts. Again go at the people who were in the video and aren't coming out to speak( at least yet they aren't ). If your only response is "The cops are lying". Don't waste your time replying, no amount of evidence will change your mind.

Last edited:

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, i'm only posting this because it seems odd that you have multiple witnesses on the scene and nobody has said anything to the public

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...onio-martin-drew-weapon-first-officer-n276931

http://twitchy.com/2014/12/30/polic...tin-had-a-gun-protesters-we-dont-believe-you/

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12...nfirms-antonio-martin-pointed-gun-at-officer/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ses-say-antonio-martin-pulled-gun-on-officer/

Now if yall think the witnesses are lying, then yall need to come down on them for not coming forward and speaking to the press. Mike Brown friend was out there on Day 1 ( weather it mattered or not is irrelevant )

Also, if people want to start moving goal posts. Again go at the people who were in the video and aren't coming out to speak( at least yet they aren't ). If your only response is "The cops are lying". Don't waste your time replying, no amount of evidence will change your mind.

Major props to you Data-Hawk. Glad to see some fair-minded objectivity in here.

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like you have a personnel issue...it doesn't bother me...I embrace it....

Maybe this just isn't the place for you to post...don't see me posting on SF or In the misc...seems as if your just posting here to make yourself upset...because a lot of posters here don't give a good got damn about a police...so I don't see why that concerns you.

:russ: Thought that brehs were ashamed to hate....hell nah we hating to fukk that turn the other cheek bullshyt...this Is Black Empowerment. Should of been doing it.

I don't want to get on my soap box too much NAtiboy but I really do not understand your line of thinking (and much of blacks who agree with you).

All I know is if a white person had the same mindset about blacks (that you have about whites and cops). You and most folks would call this person a hard line racist.

But you in fact don't have an issue being one of those people. That your prerogative and your right.

And you're right about something, I should stay out of the lounge, because this is where most of the hate mongering crap gets spewed on this site.

The things I read in here affect me enough to where my opinion of blacks (and my hope for blacks to get out of our situation in the country) getting worse and worse.

The only thing is outside of the racist crap, the Locker Room is a cool place to read funny and thought provoking sh*t.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't want to get on my soap box too much NAtiboy but I really do not understand your line of thinking (and much of blacks who agree with you).

All I know is if a white person had the same mindset about blacks (that you have about whites and cops). You and most folks would call this person a hard line racist.

But you in fact don't have an issue being one of those people. That your prerogative and your right.

And you're right about something, I should stay out of the lounge, because this is where most of the hate mongering crap gets spewed on this site.

The things I read in here affect me enough to where my opinion of blacks (and my hope for blacks to get out of our situation in the country) getting worse and worse.

The only thing is outside of the racist crap, the Locker Room is a cool place to read funny and thought provoking sh*t.

We have different mindsets it just is what it is...you have your opinions and I have mines the same as others...their are like minded people around for all of us.

And some whites do have these ideas...but don't confuse my distain for the cops as an issue with white people...I can't stand a black, blue, green, orange cop.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Several articles are saying the guy with Martin said he had a gun. I guess @loyola llothta forgot to post those.

i know you was for 'these' cop but you tried to sugarcoated about waiting just like the mike brown thread. FYI they said they had wittiness who colloarted DW duck tales but we already what happen to witness 40# and the lies from stl louis pd/Ferguson

my first post of the conference update was Police Chief said "that the individual that was with Antonio said that the witness with Antonio fled for fear of his life too. #AntonioMartin"(pg.124).

the chief said that the kid had a gun and that there were many witnesses to that effect. However when asked about the number of witnesses, they would not say.
They stated that the videos they reviewed were the videos released to the public. However we know now that none of these videos clearly showed what was in this kids' hand. They stated that the cop was there in response to a shoplifting call, however their initial story was that the cop was making a routine business wellness check. When asked what it was that Martin stole, the PC replied that he could not say off the top of his head say....

Also the cops said this too but i guess the wittiness was lying who was actually at the scene too or the reports...form the call or the vines .

Staci D Kramer ‏@sdkstl 10m10 minutes ago
About the claim that #AntonioMartin was left to bleed to death: #Berkeleyofficials say medics responded in 6 mins. http://bit.ly/14b3ruy

oh everybody who was there was lying but the police? His mom was lying? I thought protesters were blocking the ambulance. Oh ok("Anyone can review the Twitter/Vine timestamps of the pictures shown of the aftermath.No EMTs were seen from the many pictures and video tweets I reviewed. Also many protesters on the scene stated that they called 911 themselves and there was no response."). the cops already change they story a few times already

also still no footage with him with a gun. if they had they would of show it by now. Why call a press conference when there are no actual new details? Y'all, I'm just saying there are unanswered questions. Lots. And we've been through this before

And the Mayor has NO ANSWER about officers wearing body cameras.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Lol..boy looking for every little hole in the story...I'm done.

Last edited: