Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B5sONjTIAAAA6ho.jpg
B5rJBDGCcAEmx5C.jpg

same corner with the 4 cameras. they probably deleted the other camera's with evidence. mind you their are a total of 31 security cameras in the gas stations perimeter. I know for a fact their are more/other angles. Read the entire description box of this video

This is HUGE!!!!

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
shyt is tragic bruh. you can see the headphones in his ear as he is just walking along smoking a cigarette. at this point facts don't matter if you are black. the way they left that boy to die out there, all those pigs should be facing charges.

especially the black ones who stood by as people were screaming that he is still breathing and did nothing. how the fukk did we arrive to this. it's a problem when my heart rate goes up when cops are behind me and all my shyt is legal and i'm no longer out there like that. i shouldn't have to worry about my safety when being approached by a "peace keeper"

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I do believe we should be given a southern region and have sovereignty.

They ain't giving us shyt breh, we gonna have to take it. Move some place, dominate and control economically, politically, and educationally then secede from the country. We'd have to get armed though because you know those devils would be sick to see black people tell them to fukk off we don't need you.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:
If a specific entity (The STL Police/ Justice System) has a history of corruption then you cant claim that previous acts of corruption are %100 irrelevant when their corruption is once again in question

And breh you said the bolded like our current justice system is any less dysfunctional than the analogy you used

>Man A commits crime (could even be in fictional media and not in real life)
>Man B-Z gets unjustly targeted by law enforcement because he shares the same minority race as Man A

or the classic...
>Officer A commits heinous crime
>Officer A is never properly punished for crime because he works for the same system as Officer B-Z, Police Chief, DA, Judge, Prosector...etc

I don't think its 100% irrelevant but I think the LEAST you can ask is provide compelling evidence that the gun was planted. Perhaps this is simply a disagreement with how solid the evidence is presented so far that it definitely was a cell phone. I never once said it was a gun either. I've consistently said that the video quality isn't good enough to definitively say one way or another. I've also questioned posts that want to posit something and poked out what I thought were obvious holes more in a devil's advocate type of way more than anything.

As far as the corruption on the St Louis police force, it definitely is a problem and I said being skeptical of cop's claims is legit. However, how do you determine:
  • The Percentage of the police force is corrupt. Is it 100%? 90%? 80%? 70%?
  • How do you determine, IN THIS CASE, it falls into the corruption percentage or the legitimacy percentage?
All I'm saying is that, in this case, it hasn't really been shown 100% that it was a case of corruption to the point the gun way planted. It was somewhat scoffed at but I truly think the family needs to find someway to talk to the media and make everyone remember that the police said they would not release any more video for their comfort. At that point the police can put up and show their transparency and that corruption is not involved or we know they're covering up. I think that would be silver bullet to see where the police stand in this case in my opinion. If I was thier counsel I would push for that to get to the bottom of what happened.

Also yep I walked into that one. The United States justice system is dysfunctional but if I had to choose I'm not sure I would choose the coli system of justice..

BTW, I will admit bias on one thing. Which is that the recent social media frenzy related to these cases sometimes jump the gun way too soon in my opinion. Only a mere few hours after this event took place, folks were on the street based on for example a dude who wanted to plug his soundcloud account claiming to be a friend of dude and saying "I just watched my friend get killed in front of me". A few hours is not enough time to know exactly what took place or make a judgment one way or another. Let it play out to some degree. Take pictures, video, and provide all the information you have out there as a citizen. However, I think folks should be given a chance to at least breath before they're ready to claim someone is the new martyr. I think it is important to scrutinize everything and in the case of this forum there doesn't seem to be any scrutinizing the common narrative on the forum. I think part of it that folks fear for their rep points to some extent.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Did the dude who was closest to him say anything yet?

And why every camera angle doesn't show what happened:dahell:
The cops called him the second suspect and looking for him. He just saw a cop kill the person he was with

"Fleeing from the scene" but in the video he didn't leave the property but ran to the store after what happen in the gif

Last edited:

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
I don't think its 100% irrelevant but I think the LEAST you can ask is provide compelling evidence that the gun was planted. Perhaps this is simply a disagreement with how solid the evidence is presented so far that it definitely was a cell phone. I never once said it was a gun either. I've consistently said that the video quality isn't good enough to definitively say one way or another. I've also questioned posts that want to posit something and poked out what I thought were obvious holes more in a devil's advocate type of way more than anything.

As far as the corruption on the St Louis police force, it definitely is a problem and I said being skeptical of cop's claims is legit. However, how do you determine:
  • The Percentage of the police force is corrupt. Is it 100%? 90%? 80%? 70%?
  • How do you determine, IN THIS CASE, it falls into the corruption percentage or the legitimacy percentage?
All I'm saying is that, in this case, it hasn't really been shown 100% that it was a case of corruption to the point the gun way planted. It was somewhat scoffed at but I truly think the family needs to find someway to talk to the media and make everyone remember that the police said they would not release any more video for their comfort. At that point the police can put up and show their transparency and that corruption is not involved or we know they're covering up. I think that would be silver bullet to see where the police stand in this case in my opinion. If I was thier counsel I would push for that to get to the bottom of what happened.

Also yep I walked into that one. The United States justice system is dysfunctional but if I had to choose I'm not sure I would choose the coli system of justice..

BTW, I will admit bias on one thing. Which is that the recent social media frenzy related to these cases sometimes jump the gun way too soon in my opinion. Only a mere few hours after this event took place, folks were on the street based on for example a dude who wanted to plug his soundcloud account claiming to be a friend of dude and saying "I just watched my friend get killed in front of me". A few hours is not enough time to know exactly what took place or make a judgment one way or another. Let it play out to some degree. Take pictures, video, and provide all the information you have out there as a citizen. However, I think folks should be given a chance to at least breath before they're ready to claim someone is the new martyr. I think it is important to scrutinize everything and in the case of this forum there doesn't seem to be any scrutinizing the common narrative on the forum. I think part of it that folks fear for their rep points to some extent.
Pure c00nery.

The gun was planted. Industrially.

He was trying to hand the pig a Qur'an.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1:17, thats a cell phone being raised bruhs.

Now the questions is this. Why are people not smart enough to know you dont put anything that close to another mans face. let alone a white cop with a gun. But that doesnt change the fact, taht what he raised surely looked like a cell phone since you can see the cell phone light. he was trying to record the cop it seems. and you know how some people get when they are recording cops. they get all extra brave, "yeah , i'm recording you pig. thats right, we got you on tape..."

i've seen one too many times on youtube. i still remember a black dude recording and ended up getting his dog shot up. even though he should've recorded it but he was doing a bit too much. like i said, acting all extra. just record the footage and shut up. and dont put the phone in the cops face like that. and i will say this as fast as the cop moved and fell. he was afraid. but that doesnt give him the right to shoot someone and then not call the medics in time is even worse.

what may have happened with the gun is this. he may have stolen or taken a relatives gun without them knowing. and had it on his person. but thats not what he raised up to the cops face. or it surely doesnt look like it. it looks like a cell phone.

So they are telling partial truths. yes there was a gun. yes he was armed. but he never pointed the gun at anyone. No, the officer did not see a gun. therefore the officer never knew he was armed.So he shot him out of fear.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
BERKELEY, Mo. - The girlfriend of Antonio Martin says she hasn’t been able to sleep since a police officer fatally shot her boyfriend, a black male teenager, at a gas station in Berkeley, Missouri, on Tuesday.
Keanna Brown, 19, revisited the site of the killing on Wednesday, where she expressed her grief in an outcry of mourning.

“He didn’t deserve to die,” Brown told The Huffington Post outside the Mobil gas station where Martin was shot. “He was so scared, I’m telling you, he was so scared. He looked at me like ‘Baby, please jump in between and say something to save me.’”

Brown said she arrived to the scene after Martin had been shot. St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said Martin pointed a gun at the officer, a six-year veteran of the Berkeley Police Department who was responding to reports of a theft at the gas station when he confronted Martin and another person.

The officer soon fired three shots, one of which struck Martin. The other person reportedly fled the scene.

It took close to 30 minutes for ambulances to arrive, according to Brown, who also said responders hung up on her own phone call to request emergency medical help.

Brown said she was prohibited by police officers from comforting or providing help to Martin as they awaited the arrival of the medical response team. When she told one nearby police officer that she was Martin's girlfriend, Brown said, the officer told her she didn't care.

“You can’t tell me you don’t care about my baby being dead over there and you still got his body down,” Brown said.

Martin stayed at Brown’s home often, and she said she was with him earlier in the day before he was killed. She said the two were at home when Martin decided to walk to the gas station but, after some time had passed without his return, she grew worried. She walked down to the Mobil, where she found him bleeding on the concrete.

“I should’ve been there to protect him, that’s all I wanted,” Brown said. “That was my baby.”
Meanwhile, several hundred protesters gathered on Wednesday evening to speak out against Martin’s death. Many protesters shut down an interstate highway while others attempted to loot a beauty supply store.

One crowd also staged a “die-in” in reaction to the police killing in Berkeley, which is located just two miles from Ferguson, Missouri, where another black teenager, Michael Brown, was fatally shot by a police officer in August.
Berkeley Mayor Theodore Hoskins said during a press conference Wednesday that the killings of Martin and Brown should not be compared.

“We say ‘black lives matter,’ this was not the case," Hoskins said. "You can’t even compare this with Ferguson or the Garner case in New York.”

In an official statement from the co-founders of the Black Lives Matter movement obtained by HuffPost, the leaders demanded an end to the “war on black bodies.”

“While political leaders make speeches and shake hands, Black people killed by police continue to lay in the concrete streets of our communities,” their statement read. “Every day that goes by without meaningful change, we lose another Black person to state sanctioned violence.”