Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Cats be killing me I've worked every where from the JOC and down and back up and these dudes come with the fairy tales.
They wanna seem important on the internet. Like dudes i served with in the army, everybody was a all american in high school football or basketball, have a company flag football game and a nikka cant even catch :russ:

insomniac

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
I know this off-topic but here's some pics from a police(klan) rally in Cleveland.

-37c864b34677959d.jpg

-38654554417a0dd2.jpg

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
I know this off-topic but here's some pics from a police(klan) rally in Cleveland.

-37c864b34677959d.jpg

-38654554417a0dd2.jpg
Hideous city full of hideous people. Hope they never get a ring. They don't deserve it. No wonder Lebron has been looking depressed all season. Christmas Day game against the Heat is the happiest he's looked all season.

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You even see the cops shirt illuminate as he's rising the cellphone in his hand. It must be the light from the flashlight on the phone. People usually turn on the flash when their recording at night.

Good call never noticed the illumination from the phone reflecting off of the cops clothing

More and more convinced it's a cell phone

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Cac trolls back at it again. I told you proof don't mean shyt to them. They want a dead black kid.

I post what girlfriend said....they dismiss the claim like they didn't see the post

I post what the family said....they dismiss the claim . Saying they should go on media tour to get they message out

I post proof cops left him out to die......they dismiss the claim as he should not pull his hand up to a cop

I post what was in the news conference.....they dismiss the claim

I'm not responding to trolls or fuboys when I show the proof all they do......is trolling playing "devil advocate "

They're not even trolls. That's how they really feel. It's pathetic. And then they come to a forum full of mostly black people with the only purpose to piss people off (see @KingpinOG ).

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Frank-Underwood-Eye-roll-GIF.gif

Was it the same officer involved in this case? Do we know the gun was planted for sure in this case? Its possible, but a lot of scenarios are possible in this case and in many others. Doesn't show that in THIS CASE the gun was planted.

We all know there are corrupt cops out there. We know the story behind what inspire the shield. We know that brutality is real as in the case in with amadou diallo and Eric Garner. However, that does not mean that in every case involving a black man that its automatically unjustified. You look at each INDIVIDUAL case and circumstance and make a judgement based on that. Not based on unrelated cases.

If you dudes were in charge of a country and were responsible for setting up a criminal justice system, it would be severely dysfunction.
"Your honor, I know the defendant shot man A because back in march of last year, a defendent that had the same job as defendent A also shot Man B". This is the quality of this argument.
:patrice:
If a specific entity (The STL Police/ Justice System) has a history of corruption then you cant claim that previous acts of corruption are %100 irrelevant when their corruption is once again in question

And breh you said the bolded like our current justice system is any less dysfunctional than the analogy you used

>Man A commits crime (could even be in fictional media and not in real life)
>Man B-Z gets unjustly targeted by law enforcement because he shares the same minority race as Man A

or the classic...
>Officer A commits heinous crime
>Officer A is never properly punished for crime because he works for the same system as Officer B-Z, Police Chief, DA, Judge, Prosector...etc

Last edited: