Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Are you suggesting that "the media" is making up a story about him being expelled from school and having been arrested for these crimes?

There are mad people out on the streets who have committed crimes. Sentencing doesn't happen overnight.

So if he knew he was about to go to jail for pending charges then why would he even care to blast the cop? I mean he's on his way back to his mom and girlfriend... It's near Christmas and you are telling me he decided to kill a cop that day? I just saying most people would have ran not pull out & not shoot a cop.

Lastly... He would have had to post bond to be free while awaiting sentencing & with those charges I doubt he could afford it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Told dudes it was a cell phone, nikkas wanna make excuses and shyt

:mindblown:..you see now they are saying he was wrong for pulling out a cell phone because you shouldn't spook the cops....Why is it that no matter what the cop is never wrong...Why is it ok for a cop to be a coward because they are just trying to protect themselves but you or I aren't afforded the same right to self protection...

If the law says I have a right to self protection and someone pulls out a camera phone on me to record and I am nervous if I shot them dead would I be placed on admin leave...or will i have already been charged with murder?

How come the people who are supposed to ensure that others abide by law of civilization don't need to abide by the same law...They should be held to a higher standard but are actually held to a much lower standard.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
tumblr_nh8cyje7zp1shiv3ro1_400.jpg

"not used to new technology."

n-FERGUSON-large570.jpg

ferguson4.jpg
image.img.png

:ohhh:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Lol...you see me now they are saying he was wrong for pulling out a cell phone because you shouldn't spook the cops....Why is it that no matter what the cop is never wrong...Why is it ok for a cop to be a coward because they are just trying to protect themselves but you or I aren't afforded the same right to self protection...

If the law says I have a right to self protection and someone pull out a camera phone on me to record and I am nervous if I shot them dead would I be placed on admin leave...or will i have already been charged with murder?

How come the people who are supposed to ensure that others abide by law of civilization don't need to abide by the same law...They should be held to a higher standard but are actually held to a much lower standard.

Stockholm syndrome :ehh: It hurts realizing that the system you grew up thinking it will protect is actually meant to keep you in line even by means of death

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

For the life of me I see no use for them to have these vehicles what IEDs/land mines are found on the ground routinely in the USA....why does STL police have more MRAPs than damn Fort Hood....I don't even have 2 gun trucks for my whole company but local police has a whole motor pool of MRAPs....

I bet you Fort Leonardwood doesn't even have 2 of these vehicles.

There is no military reason local police should have shyt active duty organizations don't even have....

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For the life of me I see no use for them to have these vehicles what IEDs/land mines are found on the ground routinely in the USA....why does STL police have more MRAPs than damn Fort Hood....I don't even have 2 gun trucks for my whole company but local police has a whole motor pool of MRAPs....

I bet you Fort Leonardwood doesn't even have 2 of these vehicles.

There is no military reason local police should have shyt active duty organizations don't even have....

Civil uprising, police in the hood been militarized like that , I remember being in high school and a group fight would break out and in ten minutes two of these would show up

:dwillhuh:

mainImgdallas-incident-command-truck_main.jpg

To deal with some black and Latino high school kids

But yea ferguson is just a
preview of what they got on deck

:mjlol:@ and you got dudes on here talking about a rebellion at this point would be successful

In the words of biggie "what you think all them guns are for"

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Civil uprising, police in the hood been militarized like that , I remember being in high school and a group fight would break out and in ten minutes two of these would show up

:dwillhuh:

mainImgdallas-incident-command-truck_main.jpg

To deal with some black and Latino high school kids

But yea ferguson is just a
preview of what they got on deck

:mjlol:@ and you got dudes on here talking about a rebellion at this point would be successful

In the words of biggie "what you think all them guns are for"

A rebellion won't be successful but it hits the would you rather live like a man or a mouse mindset.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
St. Louis Man Says He Caught Cops On Camera Asking Him To Help Plant Guns On Innocent People (VIDEO)

Walther_P99_9x19mm-1024x777.png

Twenty-one-year-old
Terry Robinson says St. Louis police officers harassed and threatened him for two weeks, before he recorded them with his cell phone. Robinson says police wanted names of people who are not licensed gun owners in Missouri, suggesting that they intended to plant guns on those people. They also told him to producea gun and a body with it,” or else he would be sent back to jail.

“If you don’t give me anything in the next 24-hours then I’ll write this case up as you ran from me but you got away. But I know who you are and you had this gun.”

Robinson is on probation in St. Louis, Missouri. He told KMOV, News 4 that he’s doing everything he can to turn his life around. He says that he promised his mother that if she got him a good attorney, he would stay out of trouble and do better in the future.

The recording was made in March, after Robinson attempted to comply with the terms of his probation, by making contact with his probation officer. Instead of the usual check-in, however, he says he was handcuffed and placed in the back of a patrol car. Police then pretended to drive him to the station, as his girlfriend, Kaneisha Morris watched.

During the ride that followed, Robinson was able to record some of the conversation that he had with the officers.

Your nine years are going to seem like four times more,

a female officer can be heard saying.

I know y’all said you need a gun and a body,”

Robinson says, repeating what he claims they had asked for, just before he started recording them.

Got to have a body with it,”

the female officer responds.

I don’t need no gun case,”

Robinson says police told them they were in possession of a “fully-loaded .38,” but they never showed it to him.

Robinson told the officers:

You know I’ll get you somebody.”

While he was supposed to meet the cops again the following day, he went to the media instead. He also took the recording to an attorney.

Here’s the video from KMOV: check the link

In August, about a week before 18-year-old Michael Brown was killed, St. Louis police responded to Robinson’s allegations by saying that they had launched an internal investigation. They refused to give the names of the officers involved, saying it is not their policy to release the names of officers who are under investigation or placed on suspension.

According to Robinson and his girlfriend, one of the officers involved was former St. Louis police officer Thomas Carroll. Carroll left the police force in late September, along with two prosecuting attorneys. While police have refused to release information concerning the events that led to Carroll’s “retirement,” the St. Louis Post-Dispatchreported:

It is widely known, through police and court sources, that Carroll was suspended amid allegations that he assaulted suspect Michael Waller, 41, who was under arrest.

The suspect beaten by Carroll was falsely charged with escaping from custody. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported that the two prosecuting attorneys, Bliss Worrell and Katherine Dierdorf:

were forced to leave their jobs because of their knowledge of events, the circumstances related to the charging of Waller, or both.”

The FBI was brought in to oversee the police department’s handling of the case. A binding agreement between the man’s attorney and the St Louis Police Department said that no evidence in the case could be handled without the presence of the FBI.

The escape charges were dropped four days after they were issued. All other charges against the man that Carroll assaulted were also dropped at a later date.

Much like the police department, the prosecuting attorney’s office refused to release any details to the public. They have since sealed the case. According to a September 27 article by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch:

“A prosecutor’s spokeswoman declined to explain, citing the office policy not to talk about closed cases. The official reason from the now-sealed case file is: “The continuing investigation disclosed evidence that diminished the prosecutive merits of the case.”

There is every reason to believe that officer Carroll brutally assaulted a man, falsified reports of the incident and helped prosecutors charge him with crimes he did not commit. If Robinson’s claims are true, more than one innocent citizen may have been framed by this cop.

The St. Louis police department continues to protect the identity of the female officer that can be heard in Robinson’s recording
This shyt right here will be swept under the rug

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This is not a policeman in the city of Berkeley going out half-cocked. You could not even compare this with Ferguson.”

Berkeley’s mayor, Theodore Hoskins.

Yet another implied admission that Darren Wilson did not follow any kind of police protocol in his confrontation with, and murder of, Mike Brown.

I’ve watched the three videos of the Antonio Martin shooting multiple times and I still can’t clearly see a weapon. All I see in Martin raising his arm and the police office reacting wildly and shooting