Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao

I can assure you it's not insurance claims. But that is neither here nor there

now brehs out here selling wolf tickets like there the only analyst on here...
Frank-Underwood-Eye-roll-GIF.gif

Was it the same officer involved in this case? Do we know the gun was planted for sure in this case? Its possible, but a lot of scenarios are possible in this case and in many others. Doesn't show that in THIS CASE the gun was planted.

We all know there are corrupt cops out there. We know the story behind what inspire the shield. We know that brutality is real as in the case in with amadou diallo and Eric Garner. However, that does not mean that in every case involving a black man that its automatically unjustified. You look at each INDIVIDUAL case and circumstance and make a judgement based on that. Not based on unrelated cases.

If you dudes were in charge of a country and were responsible for setting up a criminal justice system, it would be severely dysfunction.
"Your honor, I know the defendant shot man A because back in march of last year, a defendent that had the same job as defendent A also shot Man B". This is the quality of this argument.

Brehs are going to start ignoring you because you are refusing to see that some of these cops are dirty and that a person would be a fool to take what these cops say at first look....I don't know if your playing Devils advocate or just the devil.

The damn judicial system is severely dysfunctional :russ: fukk the police.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
now brehs out here selling wolf tickets like there the only analyst on here...

Brehs are going to start ignoring you because you are refusing to see that some of these cops are dirty and that a person would be a fool to take what these cops say at first look....I don't know if your playing Devils advocate or just the devil.
I'm not saying you have to take the cops word. However, folks on here are taking the opposite side of the coin here and acting like they know for sure he had a cell phone. If you're simply treating the cops word with skepticsm thats cool but that doesn't mean for example you have to take everything posted by loyola without question at face value

No where in that post in my opinion says that all cops are saints. I don't think I said that. However, posting about a case 7 months ago does not say whether that is the case in this case. I think I highlighted the faulty nature of that argument in my example there. You would not take that to court or want a court where you say someone is guilty under those circumstance.

As far as folks ignoring me, I don't care much. However I think its of value to question things posted in here for other people's digestion. I don't expect to convince certain folks in here of anything. However I think its valuable for those who aren't on the same boat to read dissenting opinion or engage in dissenting opinion if they geniunely feel that way and are not trolling or being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.

We're all adults here and I think we can handle with disagreements. I don't think I've done any "Nah nah nah" with my tongue out or putting fingers in wounds type of posting. You may disagree. I've been pretty respectful in my opinion.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying you have to take the cops word. However, folks on here are taking the opposite side of the coin here and acting like they know for sure he had a cell phone. If you're simply treating the cops word with skepticsm thats cool but that doesn't mean for example you have to take everything posted by loyola without question at face value

No where in that post in my opinion says that all cops are saints. I don't think I said that. However, posting about a case 7 months ago does not say whether that is the case in this case. I think I highlighted the faulty nature of that argument in my example there. You would not take that to court or want a court where you say someone is guilty under those circumstance.

As far as folks ignoring me, I don't care much. However I think its of value to question things posted in here for other people's digestion. I don't expect to convince certain folks in here of anything. However I think its valuable for those who aren't on the same boat to read dissenting opinion or engage in dissenting opinion if they geniunely feel that way and are not trolling or being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.

Lets just wait for the facts to come out but most of us see more evidence of a phone being seen than a gun....doesn't mean the gun wasn't there also but you can identify the phone more readily than the gun.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never said that was the case! But it's a lot more important than selling insurance..but again, neither here nor there

Well what is it that you do? If you can't speak on it odds are your fronting...there isn't any opsec placed on a persons job...

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
B5sONjTIAAAA6ho.jpg
B5rJBDGCcAEmx5C.jpg

same corner with the 4 cameras. they probably deleted the other camera's with evidence. mind you their are a total of 31 security cameras in the gas stations perimeter. I know for a fact their are more/other angles. Read the entire description box of this video

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Well what is it that you do? If you can't speak on it odds are your fronting...there isn't any opsec placed on a persons job...

Hmmm..if you're using the term OPSEC we obv work in the same field. I'm not military though

Edit* for my role/organisation is affected by OPSEC

Last edited:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
St. Louis Man Says He Caught Cops On Camera Asking Him To Help Plant Guns On Innocent People (VIDEO)

Walther_P99_9x19mm-1024x777.png

Twenty-one-year-old
Terry Robinson says St. Louis police officers harassed and threatened him for two weeks, before he recorded them with his cell phone. Robinson says police wanted names of people who are not licensed gun owners in Missouri, suggesting that they intended to plant guns on those people. They also told him to producea gun and a body with it,” or else he would be sent back to jail.

“If you don’t give me anything in the next 24-hours then I’ll write this case up as you ran from me but you got away. But I know who you are and you had this gun.”

Robinson is on probation in St. Louis, Missouri. He told KMOV, News 4 that he’s doing everything he can to turn his life around. He says that he promised his mother that if she got him a good attorney, he would stay out of trouble and do better in the future.

The recording was made in March, after Robinson attempted to comply with the terms of his probation, by making contact with his probation officer. Instead of the usual check-in, however, he says he was handcuffed and placed in the back of a patrol car. Police then pretended to drive him to the station, as his girlfriend, Kaneisha Morris watched.

During the ride that followed, Robinson was able to record some of the conversation that he had with the officers.

Your nine years are going to seem like four times more,

a female officer can be heard saying.

I know y’all said you need a gun and a body,”

Robinson says, repeating what he claims they had asked for, just before he started recording them.

Got to have a body with it,”

the female officer responds.

I don’t need no gun case,”

Robinson says police told them they were in possession of a “fully-loaded .38,” but they never showed it to him.

Robinson told the officers:

You know I’ll get you somebody.”

While he was supposed to meet the cops again the following day, he went to the media instead. He also took the recording to an attorney.

Here’s the video from KMOV: check the link

In August, about a week before 18-year-old Michael Brown was killed, St. Louis police responded to Robinson’s allegations by saying that they had launched an internal investigation. They refused to give the names of the officers involved, saying it is not their policy to release the names of officers who are under investigation or placed on suspension.

According to Robinson and his girlfriend, one of the officers involved was former St. Louis police officer Thomas Carroll. Carroll left the police force in late September, along with two prosecuting attorneys. While police have refused to release information concerning the events that led to Carroll’s “retirement,” the St. Louis Post-Dispatchreported:

It is widely known, through police and court sources, that Carroll was suspended amid allegations that he assaulted suspect Michael Waller, 41, who was under arrest.

The suspect beaten by Carroll was falsely charged with escaping from custody. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported that the two prosecuting attorneys, Bliss Worrell and Katherine Dierdorf:

were forced to leave their jobs because of their knowledge of events, the circumstances related to the charging of Waller, or both.”

The FBI was brought in to oversee the police department’s handling of the case. A binding agreement between the man’s attorney and the St Louis Police Department said that no evidence in the case could be handled without the presence of the FBI.

The escape charges were dropped four days after they were issued. All other charges against the man that Carroll assaulted were also dropped at a later date.

Much like the police department, the prosecuting attorney’s office refused to release any details to the public. They have since sealed the case. According to a September 27 article by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch:

“A prosecutor’s spokeswoman declined to explain, citing the office policy not to talk about closed cases. The official reason from the now-sealed case file is: “The continuing investigation disclosed evidence that diminished the prosecutive merits of the case.”

There is every reason to believe that officer Carroll brutally assaulted a man, falsified reports of the incident and helped prosecutors charge him with crimes he did not commit. If Robinson’s claims are true, more than one innocent citizen may have been framed by this cop.

The St. Louis police department continues to protect the identity of the female officer that can be heard in Robinson’s recording

This deserves it's own thread as this is HUGE.