Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

1:17, thats a cell phone being raised bruhs.

Now the questions is this. Why are people not smart enough to know you dont put anything that close to another mans face. let alone a white cop with a gun. But that doesnt change the fact, taht what he raised surely looked like a cell phone since you can see the cell phone light. he was trying to record the cop it seems. and you know how some people get when they are recording cops. they get all extra brave, "yeah , i'm recording you pig. thats right, we got you on tape..."

i've seen one too many times on youtube. i still remember a black dude recording and ended up getting his dog shot up. even though he should've recorded it but he was doing a bit too much. like i said, acting all extra. just record the footage and shut up. and dont put the phone in the cops face like that. and i will say this as fast as the cop moved and fell. he was afraid. but that doesnt give him the right to shoot someone and then not call the medics in time is even worse.

what may have happened with the gun is this. he may have stolen or taken a relatives gun without them knowing. and had it on his person. but thats not what he raised up to the cops face. or it surely doesnt look like it. it looks like a cell phone.

So they are telling partial truths. yes there was a gun. yes he was armed. but he never pointed the gun at anyone. No, the officer did not see a gun. therefore the officer never knew he was armed.So he shot him out of fear.

Very plausible.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
  • This question doesn't make any sense really. Is the fact the cop pulled his gun up for debate? What is the argument about him "pulling his gun so fast"? I didn't look abnormal to me. He released the flash light and immediately went for his gun.If the question is how did antonio not get the drop on him, then either two things have happen, either antonio martin didn't plan to bang and froze up when it came time to act or as you guys are saying he was unarmed. However, neither is conclusive yet so I wouldn't put my eggs in one basket yet on this one, in my opinion.

Very valid question... if not from an investigative standpoint, then from a sheer novelty standpoint (if I can use that word at the risk of sounding insensitive)...

...because this niccas draw down game is some quick draw McGraw, wild, wild West movie shyt. :whew: I'd never go ten paces and turn with that nicca... You can tell he was well trained as a gun handler... and scared shytless. Kinda paradoxical, tho. Shoulda had more high-risk event deescalation training, tho.

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

1:17, thats a cell phone being raised bruhs.

Now the questions is this. Why are people not smart enough to know you dont put anything that close to another mans face. let alone a white cop with a gun. But that doesnt change the fact, taht what he raised surely looked like a cell phone since you can see the cell phone light. he was trying to record the cop it seems. and you know how some people get when they are recording cops. they get all extra brave, "yeah , i'm recording you pig. thats right, we got you on tape..."

i've seen one too many times on youtube. i still remember a black dude recording and ended up getting his dog shot up. even though he should've recorded it but he was doing a bit too much. like i said, acting all extra. just record the footage and shut up. and dont put the phone in the cops face like that. and i will say this as fast as the cop moved and fell. he was afraid. but that doesnt give him the right to shoot someone and then not call the medics in time is even worse.

what may have happened with the gun is this. he may have stolen or taken a relatives gun without them knowing. and had it on his person. but thats not what he raised up to the cops face. or it surely doesnt look like it. it looks like a cell phone.

So they are telling partial truths. yes there was a gun. yes he was armed. but he never pointed the gun at anyone. No, the officer did not see a gun. therefore the officer never knew he was armed.So he shot him out of fear.

This.

I will go further and say the cop DID see the gun, that's when he got all nervous, went to pull his gun, "tripped" and shot this kid to death, but a gun was never pulled on him

10:31

Superstar
Daps
This.

I will go further and say the cop DID see the gun, that's when he got all nervous, went to pull his gun, "tripped" and shot this kid to death, but a gun was never pulled on him

I said that the first day when the story broke after I thought about he narrative the cops were selling..

They're covering this up and using it as a media tool to create the counter narrative to black lives mattering and all the support its gained.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I've been to that gas station and what I don't understand is why they didn't use the camera footage that is closer and has a way better angle?

Edit: I didn't even see the post that shows the camera. That gas station is in a rough neighborhood I wouldn't be surprised if there were more cameras in that lot.

Last edited:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps

Tariq says he's doing a live show in a few minutes.

tumblr_mgan47WgLP1rvn6njo1_400.gif

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps

Look at this video. There is no gun anywhere on the ground

Let's not jump to conclusions. He could have easily thrown the gun up into the air to hide the evidence only to have it fall back down hours later.

I think this is why we should wait till all the facts come out and let the experts handle this.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's not jump to conclusions. He could have easily thrown the gun up into the air to hide the evidence only to have it fall back down hours later.

I think this is why we should wait till all the facts come out and let the experts handle this.

:russ: Super negro strength that we can never seem to use against Cacs...makes the negro powers kinda pointless.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Priceless :pachaha:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Last edited:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
That's some impressive acting then. No idea if it was a gun or not, but he sure looked scared. Dude took off across the parking lot.

Bruh...have you ever flexed on one of your scary homeboys and they damn near jumped into the door? You ever had a bug flight into your face or ear? You ever catch something out of the corner of your eye and it startles the hell out of you and you reacted defensively? Hell I damn near fell through a ceiling checking out a home in VA because I saw a bat in front of me and startled the others behind me and they started flying....not even toward me...but i saw it at first out of my peripheral and jumped back just like ol boy did.

All i'm saying is...look at how many times a black man has flinched or reached for a wallets or something and got shot off top.

I'll go on record and say this...If a cop is on a call and investigating and shyt goes down I have ZERO issue with it. But a lot of these cops are creating volatile situations that breed hostile environments for this shyt to go down. While this is different from other cases...the common link with all of them is

Mike Brown...stopped and fukked with for walking in the street. [Darren Wilson could have just said move out of the street on his loud speaker]
John Crawford and Tamir Rice ... SOS [Shot on Site]
Von Meyer approached at night by a cop on a dark street who didn't identify himself
A. Martin ... stopped just because the cop felt like shaking someone down.

etc...

I think they're terrible at their jobs and possibly subconsciously racist, but nothing about this shooting looks like a cop targeting a black kid. If it wasn't a gun they should absolutely be punished, but if they HONESTLY were scared for their life I have a hard time calling it murder.

The possible cover-up and what not are scary, but that video sure looks like someone overwhelmed and legitimately scared by whatever he thought was happening.

I'm tired of the "I was scared for my life" narrative that they constantly give now. It's the ultimate cop out for not doing your job to the best of your ability. I mean if i roll outside right now and see a bunch of white bikers looking crazy at me and one of them start walking toward me and i shoot him i'm going to jail...period. I mean just like the cop i'm "scared for my life" but he gets to hide behind a uniform and badge.

I'm also tired of the "he has to go home to his family" b.s. too. They forget that the life they took matters to someone also and they shouldn't take that chance to "go home to his family" away from someone's Father, Son, Brother, Nephew, Spouse, Friend and etc. It's crazy how so many other countries can do this without killing so many people...but what's lost it that since this country is so damn "right to bear arms" crazy then they'll continue to have killings at high rates. As long as they suppress opportunities for the poor then they are going to have high crimes from robberies to drug sells.

Last edited: