Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
A fukking walkman? :dwillhuh:Are you serious? The kid probably didnt even know what a walkman is

Smh. They still make Walkmans. But I just meant any type of object, but I purposely eluded to there being multiple things that could have been in his hand

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all see the cacs in here saying it's a gun when they can't see one. But what we can see is head phones and they are white and he has a white iPhone. Now, factually nobody sees a gun. Period. He has the object in his hand the whole time walking up.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
  • Why didn’t the officer have his emergency lightsconsidering he was speaking to a pair of potential armed robbers, which would have ensured his dash camera would have been turned on and surely have captured the entire incident at close range?
  • How did the cop manage to pull out his gun so fastif he was already holding a flashlight in his right hand and the suspect’s alleged gun was pointing at him from point-blank range?
  • Why do the cops insist on not showing us the entire footage, claiming it is out of respect for the family when respect for the truth should take a much higher priority, especially in an incident that could lead to more riots?
  • Is it possible Martin had pulled out his phone to record the cop trying to illegally search him?
  • Is it possible the gun could have been planted as police departments have done in the past to justify shooting unarmed citizens, including recently in New York City?
  • Why did police initially describe it as a “routine business check” only to later say the cop was responding to a robbery call, which would normally prompt the use of emergency lights?
edit: added a few things
  • Didn't they say potential shoplifters? Not "armed robbers"? Shoplifting is a pretty minor offense and not going to require cops as far as I know to roll up in there siren blaring and guns immediately drawn. I was at a laundromat a few years where a mentally ill dude rolled up in there and after a bit started acting crazy towards the female asian owner. Talking about how he wants cut asian babies up and eat them and all this crazy shyt. I think he was vietnam vet. Someone called the non-emergency number and the cops came without lights on and started to question him.
  • This question doesn't make any sense really. Is the fact the cop pulled his gun up for debate? What is the argument about him "pulling his gun so fast"? I didn't look abnormal to me. He released the flash light and immediately went for his gun.If the question is how did antonio not get the drop on him, then either two things have happen, either antonio martin didn't plan to bang and froze up when it came time to act or as you guys are saying he was unarmed. However, neither is conclusive yet so I wouldn't put my eggs in one basket yet on this one, in my opinion.
  • Thats a good question, as I said in a previous post the family need to go to the media and say they're 100% behind releasing the entire footage and at the sametime remind the public that the cop claimed they were doing it for their feelings to make them own their bullshyt.
  • Possible, however, one thing to note is that the constant posting of the twitter post with the protester raising his arm to film the cop doesn't share as many similarities as claimed with the still of Antonio Martin outside of raising his arm. In the Antonio Martin video, past the point of his hand, something does appear to extend past his fingers while in the case of the protester he has his hand sideways to film the cop in landscape and there is nothing extending past his hand. Secondly, this one can be argued either or but just to highlight the difference further, in the case of the protester, he is hold his phone landscape where his fingers folded over the phone and face down so if you look at his arm its pretty straight. In the case of antonio martin, whatever he is holding he is holding with his fingers pointing towards the left and as a result his arm is slight bent at the elbow. If you do this yourself you will see the difference in the straightness of your arm. So both possibilities are possible. He could either be holding a gun which unless you're doing the classic "sideways gangster style" would cause the slight bend at the elbow or he could be holding his phone in portrait mode but again, in the video there does appear to be something slightly past his hand and so if it is a phone, it would be the phone is leaning forward bit.
  • Its possible, but again there isn't any compelling evidence here outside of weak evidence posted by twitter users showing that to be the case. You want people to believe this you need better arguments and evidence. So far its just speculation.
  • I'm out of the loop on this information I guess. Can you provide it?

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Cac trolls back at it again. I told you proof don't mean shyt to them. They want a dead black kid.

I post what girlfriend said....they dismiss the claim like they didn't see the post

I post what the family said....they dismiss the claim . Saying they should go on media tour to get they message out

I post proof cops left him out to die......they dismiss the claim as he should not pull his hand up to a cop

I post what was in the news conference.....they dismiss the claim

I'm not responding to trolls or fuboys when I show the proof all they do......is trolling playing "devil advocate "

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I post what girlfriend said....they dismiss the claim like they didn't see the post

I post what the family said....they dismiss the claim . Saying they should go on media tour to get they message out

I post proof cops left him out to die......they dismiss the claim as he should not pull his hand up to a cop

I post what was in the news conference.....they dismiss the claim
Every single one of these don't prove whether he had a gun or not. Period. That is the issue up for debate. They are ethically questionable but not calling an ambulance as fast as they could and calling crowd control in first, not letting the family near him, are all distasteful but if this was a court room and the question was whether he had a gun or not, this would not stand up as evidence to that fact. I could present reasons for those too but I personally ignore them because they are not relevant to the basic question: Did he have a gun or not? They may not be related or they may be as far as whether there is some greater conspiracy at play but it doesn't get anyone closer to uncovering whether he had a gun or not.

The supposed "OBVIOUSLY ITS A CELL PHONE" argument has counter-evidence because as posted before there was a shot from the far end of the parking lot showing the cop's light on his arm the entire time until he raises his arm. The gif/video at that point is not enough to show it was definitely a cell phone. You haven't proven that. The only people who will dap that as it being definitive are those who have already made up their minds about the case and closed their minds to counter evidence because the video sucks and you don't know what the hell you're seeing for sure. Its all questionable.

What you're doing is when folks ask legit questions of the supposed evidence or scrutinize it in the least you dudes call them cacs, trolls, and whatever ad hominin attack you can think of. Its a deflection tactic. The fact that the information you're posting can be questioned as its being questioned maybe should tell you that its not as clear cut as you like to think. Just because not everyone joins in the twitter inspired hugboxes doesn't mean they're trolling breh. Don't expect you to respond and you can ignore and thats fine. Just saying.

P.S. Not everyone is subscribed to the Loyola posting newsletter. You claim people purposely ignore some of your posts but they may not genuinely remember them or saw them and are probably too lazy to search through 118 pages to look at every piece of "evidence" posted by you. Just thought I mention that.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
St. Louis Man Says He Caught Cops On Camera Asking Him To Help Plant Guns On Innocent People (VIDEO)

Walther_P99_9x19mm-1024x777.png

Twenty-one-year-old
Terry Robinson says St. Louis police officers harassed and threatened him for two weeks, before he recorded them with his cell phone. Robinson says police wanted names of people who are not licensed gun owners in Missouri, suggesting that they intended to plant guns on those people. They also told him to producea gun and a body with it,” or else he would be sent back to jail.

“If you don’t give me anything in the next 24-hours then I’ll write this case up as you ran from me but you got away. But I know who you are and you had this gun.”

Robinson is on probation in St. Louis, Missouri. He told KMOV, News 4 that he’s doing everything he can to turn his life around. He says that he promised his mother that if she got him a good attorney, he would stay out of trouble and do better in the future.

The recording was made in March, after Robinson attempted to comply with the terms of his probation, by making contact with his probation officer. Instead of the usual check-in, however, he says he was handcuffed and placed in the back of a patrol car. Police then pretended to drive him to the station, as his girlfriend, Kaneisha Morris watched.

During the ride that followed, Robinson was able to record some of the conversation that he had with the officers.

Your nine years are going to seem like four times more,

a female officer can be heard saying.

I know y’all said you need a gun and a body,”

Robinson says, repeating what he claims they had asked for, just before he started recording them.

Got to have a body with it,”

the female officer responds.

I don’t need no gun case,”

Robinson says police told them they were in possession of a “fully-loaded .38,” but they never showed it to him.

Robinson told the officers:

You know I’ll get you somebody.”

While he was supposed to meet the cops again the following day, he went to the media instead. He also took the recording to an attorney.

Here’s the video from KMOV: check the link
Officer accused of harassing St. Louis man, assaulting suspect
A north St. Louis man claims he was unfairly handcuffed and detained by St. Louis Metropolitan Police and has the video to prove it. view full article

In August, about a week before 18-year-old Michael Brown was killed, St. Louis police responded to Robinson’s allegations by saying that they had launched an internal investigation. They refused to give the names of the officers involved, saying it is not their policy to release the names of officers who are under investigation or placed on suspension.

According to Robinson and his girlfriend, one of the officers involved was former St. Louis police officer Thomas Carroll. Carroll left the police force in late September, along with two prosecuting attorneys. While police have refused to release information concerning the events that led to Carroll’s “retirement,” the St. Louis Post-Dispatchreported:

It is widely known, through police and court sources, that Carroll was suspended amid allegations that he assaulted suspect Michael Waller, 41, who was under arrest.

The suspect beaten by Carroll was falsely charged with escaping from custody. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported that the two prosecuting attorneys, Bliss Worrell and Katherine Dierdorf:

were forced to leave their jobs because of their knowledge of events, the circumstances related to the charging of Waller, or both.”

The FBI was brought in to oversee the police department’s handling of the case. A binding agreement between the man’s attorney and the St Louis Police Department said that no evidence in the case could be handled without the presence of the FBI.

The escape charges were dropped four days after they were issued. All other charges against the man that Carroll assaulted were also dropped at a later date.

Much like the police department, the prosecuting attorney’s office refused to release any details to the public. They have since sealed the case. According to a September 27 article by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch:

“A prosecutor’s spokeswoman declined to explain, citing the office policy not to talk about closed cases. The official reason from the now-sealed case file is: “The continuing investigation disclosed evidence that diminished the prosecutive merits of the case.”

There is every reason to believe that officer Carroll brutally assaulted a man, falsified reports of the incident and helped prosecutors charge him with crimes he did not commit. If Robinson’s claims are true, more than one innocent citizen may have been framed by this cop.

The St. Louis police department continues to protect the identity of the female officer that can be heard in Robinson’s recording

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
St. Louis Man Says He Caught Cops On Camera Asking Him To Help Plant Guns On Innocent People (VIDEO)g
Frank-Underwood-Eye-roll-GIF.gif

Was it the same officer involved in this case? Do we know the gun was planted for sure in this case? Its possible, but a lot of scenarios are possible in this case and in many others. Doesn't show that in THIS CASE the gun was planted.

We all know there are corrupt cops out there. We know the story behind what inspire the shield. We know that brutality is real as in the case in with amadou diallo and Eric Garner. However, that does not mean that in every case involving a black man that its automatically unjustified. You look at each INDIVIDUAL case and circumstance and make a judgement based on that. Not based on unrelated cases.

If you dudes were in charge of a country and were responsible for setting up a criminal justice system, it would be severely dysfunction.
"Your honor, I know the defendant shot man A because back in march of last year, a defendent that had the same job as defendent A also shot Man B". This is the quality of this argument.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_nh8cyje7zp1shiv3ro1_400.jpg

"not used to new technology."
Sounds like chief of police is hmm and humming about having to answer for his officer not following protocol. Anyone who has worked with someone who has fukked up is used to hear the ums and ah when having to answer for their bullshyt. This reeks of it. There is not excuse for it and it should be against the law for them not to have these on at all times.

However, doesn't prove he had a gun or not..