Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
This post smells funny :scust:

Because I'm not taking either side and keeping all evidence in the bank until I know what is going on

Let me ask you this. Use the time stamp in that picture. Correlate it to the time the shooting occurred. Tell me if there is a difference in timing. Tell me was the occurrence right before the shooting?

This is what I'm saying. I don't know the answer to these questions. This is what professionals do. This is what I do in my daily job, if you're presented wi th half of the picture from someone else, you have to complete it.

I'm not saying the chap is wrong, you just can't be fed this information without vouching it

Edit* personally....I don't know if it is a gun. Given all the evidence. It looks like he had the phone in his pocket, was going through it to turn the torch on, and then raised it to the police officer which startled him

That's what I have so far from a few gifs and videos

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

RC-P90

✊🏾
Daps
He wouldn't need to get closer if it was a phone either. He could have pressed record and stood right there. As for needed to get closer to shoot, it might help if you are untrained which is the case for most shooters in the hood.

By showing what really happened. Protecting himself and the rest of the police force by showing transparency and truth if indeed innocent. Protecting the citizens from further agitation and pain that comes from having to analyze this situation wondering if they are supposed to throw whatever "movements" they have behind someone that might have been dead ass wrong, which would serve to only further invalidate the protesters in the media.

shyt is wack.

i dont see how you can say that after seeing the videos the police released of this shooting..and saying the cop should lose his badge for not having his camera equipment operating...it is best the camera be as close to the action as possible in these situations...

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
i dont see how you can say that after seeing the videos the police released of this shooting.

:what:

The videos I saw show him up something from his waist/pocket and step forward.

:mindblown:

How much better of a recording could he have gotten? how many more steps did he need to take to get the perfect angle?

and saying the cop should lose his badge for not having his camera equipment operating...it is best the camera be as close to the action as possible in these situations...

This is also kind of confusing...for one if you get too close you can't see anything. The distance they had between them initially probably had more of the scene in the shot.

And he should lose his badge because he didn't utilize the equipment given to him to keep situations like this from being up in the air.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
B51hywQIIAEnp4b.jpg

The most Iconic #HandsupDon'tShoot photo of the year.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Post the statement because the press conference I seen , Police Chief Jon Belmar didn't say that.

I posted the cliff notes of the mayors press conference as it was happening live on CNN, look up my post , that was one of the first thing he said

RC-P90

✊🏾
Daps
:what:

The videos I saw show him up something from his waist/pocket and step forward.

:mindblown:

How much better of a recording could he have gotten? how many more steps did he need to take to get the perfect angle?

This is also kind of confusing...for one if you get too close you can't see anything. The distance they had between them initially probably had more of the scene in the shot.

And he should lose his badge because he didn't utilize the equipment given to him to keep situations like this from being up in the air.

if you confused by my post it is because you trying to avoid drawing a conclusion contrary to your fixed notion of what likely happened...homie couldve been trying to record the badge or name tag of the cop...you trying to say it doesnt make any sense for him to move closer to the thing he is recording with his phone but that is something people do all the time...

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
He didn't just pull the shyt out, he extended his arm and advanced toward him, they had a decent sized gap between them and he decided to close it.

:snoop:

IMO the shooting isn't even the problem, it's the fact that he was given camera equipment to protect himself and the citizens from something like this and he didn't use it, that should be his badge, PERIOD, especially considering the social climate in regard to these so called keepers of the peace.
Bad boy creations. I see you're still reppin with the gill bates avy.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
IMO this is the shyt we need to avoid. We aren't video forensic detectives, we aren't in CSI. We don't know if it's a phone. It could be a Walkman? Either way evidence isn't clear

again the friend will tell us what the fukk went down

Edit* I say this from a position where I perform investigations daily. Evidence of what occurred is paramount over all. Assumptions are th mother of all fukk ups
A fukking walkman? :dwillhuh:Are you serious? The kid probably didnt even know what a walkman is