Reppin
Miami
hetggVE.jpg

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
The more I think about it...the more i'm confused. What's bothering me now is this... was this cop Quick Draw McGraw? If not that means his weapon holster was already off safety and he was already expecting to shoot. I'm thinking that it isn't any way he drawed up and sited that quick if Antonio had a gun already pointed at him.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Things starting to look real funny style and black people falling for the okie doke.

With those cameras there, and how volatile everything is, that video would have been out DAY ONE! The only explanation is it shows something that doesn't look too good for the police.

Black people...they're trying to play us like we're stupid. They're probably doctoring the video as we speak.

This is big for them! If that tape shows that cop shooting a kid for pulling a phone, and then a gun being planted...that leads down the path to black people having the right to defend themselves! To black people just blasting on police for approaching them. And they can't have that.

Such an environment will have us outside of their main power system, the police enforcing laws. The entire country would crumble. Them cacs would pitch a bytch!

We need to place that "snitch money" since that department supposed to be like 60% black. I'm sure a black person has seen the shyt they're trying to pull. We need to raise that couple million to pay a snitch off.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
tumblr_nh7ihzpyrF1sh7rl6o1_400.png

Ok, so here’s some stuff I noticed about Antonio Martin, moments before he was fatally shot by St. Louis police.

1. He’s holding something, pulled from his RIGHT pocket, the supposed location of the gun. It’s white, and he’s holding it with two hands, one on each side. It’s around 5 inches long. This is not how you hold a gun. It is a PHONE, most likely plugged into his headphones (2)

Im not saying this proves anything. I’m not saying it shows lack of a gun. But it means this clip is not proof that Antonio Martin had a gun

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I'm going to keep saying this, "WHERE THE FUKK IS THE FRIEND??!!!"

Something is smelling extra stank about this case. We haven't heard ANYTHING from the actual people involved or witnessed. Has their social media been cut?

Unless they acknowledge he pulled a gun and so the shooting was justified, they're not making any noise. Someone may need to drive over there and see if the entire black population has vanished!