Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
St. Louis County police, which is investigating the incident, said they cut out the portion where Martin’s body falls to the ground out of respect for his family, but in doing so, they also cut out the portion where we might be able to see the gun falling from his hands as police said they found it near his body.
The second video released is from a different angle and doesn’t show the actual shooting but does capture Martin’s friend running from the scene into the store, indicating he was looking for cover rather than just trying to escape.
The dimensions of the two new videos are 640 x 360 while the dimensions of the first video is 640 x 480, meaning they cropped 25 percent from the height of the newly released videos.
In the video from the second camera, this would be the portion where Martin’s body falls to the ground as well as give us a better view of the alleged gun.

Screenshot-2014-12-25-14.28.21-640x319.png

Screenshot-2014-12-25-14.27.551-640x308.png

Screenshot-2014-12-25-14.28.47-640x313.png

Source:

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/20...eley-shooting/

cops are manipulating evidence.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The 1,217 deadly police shootings from 2010 to 2012 captured in the federal data show that blacks, age 15 to 19, were killed at a rate of 31.17 per million, while just 1.47 per million white males in that age range died at the hands of police.

http://www.propublica.org/article/deadly-force-in-black-and-white

To add, I'm a bit confused by that particular article however that could be due to shytty record keeping they cite in the report. But why choose specifically between 2010-2012 data to present specific pieces of data instead of the full 32 years from 1980 - 2012 of data they said they examined? Someone in the comments made a good point (though their intentions for their point is questionable) which is that it opens itself up to scrutiny of massaging numbers since you can arguable choose a specific time frame to fit your desired narrative.

To be honest, if there is any major thing you should take away from these stats is that the institution of law enforcement really needs to be standardized nationally and updated as it relates to record keeping. There really needs to be a restructure in this department There is no damn reason that there should be such a lack of standardization in the data as cited in the article where an office is allowed to say a "cause of death is undetermined" or not be required to fill out nationally standardized documents related to EACH AND EVERY shooting.

So here is the rub for the raw number argument, given the sketchy record keeping, while based on the information we do have blacks are definitely killed at a HIGHER RATE, for all we know if there was more complete information, they might be getting killed at higher raw numbers too.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
i cop stopped me and checked for identification when I was playing my music too loud in River Forest before. Why didn't i get shot?

as long as you aint doing shyt that you aren't supposed to be doing, you should have no problem with the feds.

This certified agent(and @Primetime21 ) tried to pull a "frame up" on me earlier in this thread then disappeared when I verified my BlackExcellence. :demonic:

Now he's back trolling again. Get this CAC the fukk outta here :camby:

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Smh at y'all entertaining this CAC Paul what ever
You're an idiot.

As I told your ass before, I'm not going to try and prove my blackness to you breh. If it upsets you, get your ass off the internet.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
St. Louis County police, which is investigating the incident, said they cut out the portion where Martin’s body falls to the ground out of respect for his family, but in doing so, they also cut out the portion where we might be able to see the gun falling from his hands as police said they found it near his body.
The second video released is from a different angle and doesn’t show the actual shooting but does capture Martin’s friend running from the scene into the store, indicating he was looking for cover rather than just trying to escape.
The dimensions of the two new videos are 640 x 360 while the dimensions of the first video is 640 x 480, meaning they cropped 25 percent from the height of the newly released videos.
In the video from the second camera, this would be the portion where Martin’s body falls to the ground as well as give us a better view of the alleged gun.

Screenshot-2014-12-25-14.28.21-640x319.png

Screenshot-2014-12-25-14.27.551-640x308.png

Screenshot-2014-12-25-14.28.47-640x313.png

Source:

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/20...eley-shooting/

cops are manipulating evidence.

We all called it from the beginning. As soon as I heard about cutting out the most important part "out of respect for the family", it was obvious that the fix was in.

It's ridiculous the lengths these scumbags go just to protect themselves when it would be much easier to just do their fukking job properly.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i cop stopped me and checked for identification when I was playing my music too loud in River Forest before. Why didn't i get shot?

as long as you aint doing shyt that you aren't supposed to be doing, you should have no problem with the feds.

mommie-dearest-stragled-o.gif

I'm just going to say that you're in denial and don't want to face reality because no one can be that clueless. Especially with what's going on now.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
We all called it from the beginning. As soon as I heard about cutting out the most important part "out of respect for the family", it was obvious that the fix was in.

It's ridiculous the lengths these scumbags go just to protect themselves when it would be much easier to just do their fukking job properly.
uh oh :lupe:

all this will do is further destroy the publics trust in the police :wow: