Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
i cop stopped me and checked for identification when I was playing my music too loud in River Forest before. Why didn't i get shot?

as long as you aint doing shyt that you aren't supposed to be doing, you should have no problem with the feds.
:camby:

fukk off whiteboy.....no way you're black AND in Chicago saying this bullshyt...

Negged.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
"The other guy was doing the talking, and as the cop starts talking, the suspect starts walking away again," Milliken said. "At that point, the cop says, 'Hey, come back here,' and he turns around, pulls a gun from his left pant pocket."

"He's trying to process all of this, and the suspect raises it, points it at him. The cop pulls his weapon and starts backpedaling and fired three or four shots. It happened that quickly. He doesn't understand why the suspect's gun didn't fire. I'm not sure if he tried to pull the trigger and it jammed."

Milliken said it's possible that his client was being set up for an ambush.

"Their behavior is certainly bizarre, and it wouldn't surprise me at all, in the environment we are in, that's for sure," Milliken said.

You read this shyt. The cop's attorney try to paint it as a ambush

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
It was answered during the press conference by the mayor they allegedly said he was shopping lifting

Who shoplift and then hangs around?

The feds not getting involved yet, shows they don't really care. If they did the entire video would be out.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wonder why his friend hasn't said anything yet.

Is there anything legally that's keeping him from talking?

Two reasons one good one bad

Good = he knows Antoine was innocent and he is a witness to what really happened, his family has him in hiding and had lawyered up to protect his character

Bad = he is fearing for life, his family has received death threats and, he knows him or Antoine were shop lifting he is staying low key and does not want to cooperate

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Good = he knows Antoine was innocent and he is a witness to what really happened, his family has him in hiding and had lawyered up to protect his character

Bad = he is fearing for life, his family has received death threats and, he knows him or Antoine were shop lifting he is staying low key and does not want to cooperate
Even if they were shoplifting...that's just petty theft. Why pull a gun? If cops are anonymously calling their home threatening him/them, someone would have said something by now.

I'll go with good. He's probably getting a lawyer/advice.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
B5sONjTIAAAA6ho.jpg

:sas2:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Eyewitnesses claimed that police failed to call Martin an ambulance as he lay mortally wounded on the ground, but Chief Belmar said that EMS arrived on the scene and determined that the teenager was already dead.

An audio file uploaded onto Soundcloud is claimed to have an emergency call made by the officer in the aftermath of the shooting. The audio has a request for 'crowd control' but does not appear to call for an ambulance.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The truth always comes out. He has a white iPhone. He was listening to music right before they killed him iPhone in hand. And he prolly pointed on some you need to leave us alone we ain't do shyt type steez. And since white folks can smell the godlyness on our people his tiny white heart couldn't take his hand pointing at him and lost all control of his body and killed that kid. That's what I see.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I find it hard to believe that none of those cameras work but I bet at least a few are fake.

I worked shipping & receiving at K-Mart back in the day, and was surprised to find out 90% of the cameras in there were fake. It worked to scare customers into not shop lifting since it looks like there's a camera every 10 feet on the ceiling, but the employees were robbing that bytch blind because they knew where to stand.

Fred.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Something tells me it's the latter..........:snoop: