Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
tumblr_nh7jtbZX5o1tk3943o3_500.png

@mrken12 :sas2:. Watch how they react

SUFiymd.png
And it's a damn shame how mainstream media already had headlines saying that he was armed as soon as the story broke. That white supremacist propaganda is no joke.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
1. Here is the gun http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/24/justice/missouri-officer-involved-shooting/?c=&page=3

2. More of us carry an ID in our wallets. How many people pull up their ID or phone in the form he did?

3. He had a criminal background including some that involved with that very same gun.

4. If he wasn't shoplifting then none of that shyt would of happened.

The Trayvon Martin case was fukked up but this is different. Even If he wasn't carrying a gun, he shouldnt been doing all this fukkery that led up to this

Protester holding phone like Antonio

So he had a criminal background with the same gun? Cops didnt confiscate that gun when he was caught, or maybe they did and did this

Who said he was shoplifting?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Protester holding phone like Antonio

So he had a criminal background with the same gun? Cops didnt confiscate that gun when he was caught, or maybe they did and did this

Who said he was shoplifting?

Probably the white supremacists trying to distort the details and further slander the image of the victim.

The mayor and the police department all are on the same page.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I wonder why his friend hasn't said anything yet.

Is there anything legally that's keeping him from talking?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
We all called it from the beginning. As soon as I heard about cutting out the most important part "out of respect for the family", it was obvious that the fix was in.

It's ridiculous the lengths these scumbags go just to protect themselves when it would be much easier to just do their fukking job properly.

They said the gun was near his body but the photos taken show the gun lying near the rear right tire of the car but his body was close to the front of the car. how did the gun travel several yards.

:lupe:

And no call for the ambulance. They keep asking for proof and when its given they toss to the side. I tell you don't get trick with "let's wait for the kid that was with Martin" story. The same poster will dismiss him too. Like they doing with the vines, report, pictures I post

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I wonder why his friend hasn't said anything yet.

Is there anything legally that's keeping him from talking?

Idk . The cops statements was filled with inconsistency

They call him the "second suspect" . They stated he flee the scene but he was still on the property in the video. He ran back into the store after what happen in the close-up gif.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
can I get a brief summary of any new developments, thanks in advance