Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Multiple as in 2 (with one being a white supremacist) vs damn near 20 who say otherwise...

Oddly enough those 2 seemed to hold more weight.

2 still is a multiple

Either way, I think hard evidence is necessary

End of the day is the other guys statement, who ran away. That's all I want to hear from. No one else

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
2 still is a multiple

Either way, I think hard evidence is necessary

End of the day is the other guys statement, who ran away. That's all I want to hear from. No one else
Why, it wont matter what he say, see Dorian Johnson

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
The cops also report a gun was discovered at the scene in the VonDonerrit. Next thing you know no fingerprints. He had background too

man you same moron that cape for iggy fuking swine

1. Here is the gun http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/24/justice/missouri-officer-involved-shooting/?c=&page=3

2. More of us carry an ID in our wallets. How many people pull up their ID or phone in the form he did?

3. He had a criminal background including some that involved with that very same gun.

4. If he wasn't shoplifting then none of that shyt would of happened.

The Trayvon Martin case was fukked up but this is different. Even If he wasn't carrying a gun, he shouldnt been doing all this fukkery that led up to this

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
1. Here is the gun http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/24/justice/missouri-officer-involved-shooting/?c=&page=3

2. More of us carry an ID in our wallets. How many people pull up their ID or phone in the form he did?

3. He had a criminal background including some that involved with that very same gun.

4. If he wasn't shoplifting then none of that shyt would of happened.

The Trayvon Martin case was fukked up but this is different. Even If he wasn't carrying a gun, he shouldnt been doing all this fukkery that led up to this

Link?

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
It was in that link

"Martin faced a series of criminal charges over the past 15 months according to KMOV, including assault, armed robbery, unlawful use of a weapon, armed criminal action and stealing. The station showed Martin's tearful mother Toni Martin saying her son was "trying to get his life back together."

I should have been more clear. You said "He had a criminal background including some that involved with that very same gun". Could you please provide a link with evidence that this is the same gun?

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I don't know. Breh was running as soon as Brown put his arm up so I don't know what he was afraid of. Also there was no illumination in the first angle we had. He definitely had a phone but the phone might have been in his left hand. :patrice:And the cop legitimately looked like he was scared shytless. Nothing conclusive yet :why:

Could it have been that the cop took his eye off Antonio while talking to the other dude & the sudden movement by Antonio started him. :yeshrug:. I mean the flashlight did angle to the direction of the other dude briefly as you can see by the way the guy was mid sentence when it happened :mjcry:I don't know

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Mike Brown was facing the other direction and he's dead.

Mike Brown wasn't strapped. They shyt was bogus. I understand about that shyt being wrong

This one is just the cop trying to save his own life. We all would do the same if a gun is drawn in our faces.