Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still think we should wait until the guy he was with comes out and says what it is

The hypocrisy is that people are disregarding the gun aspect because the video is grainy, but go and support people who say it's a phone

It's still not 100% clear

Additionally I don't consider all the eyewitnesses as gospel. We have no idea whether there's a gun there from the begining or not. Guns are black and will be hard to see at night.

I think making any firm conclusions as to the guilt of the officer or the victim will be naive

more people are saying its a gun...including the police so what's your issue?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you read this thread??!

Oh so your issue is the people in this thread not choosing to beleive the police...just fukk all of the other sources you can go to of people who beleive the police.

Seems your issue is really that some people in here don't take the police at there word and see other alternatives.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
he didnt wanna goto jail

again

and his background was he was a criminal - dudes on here kill me with coming up with any other scenario and excusebas to how this kid is somehow just not doing anything except walking along
He ddint want go to jail so he pull out a gun on a cop, just to show it. Yeah right

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I still think we should wait until the guy he was with comes out and says what it is

The hypocrisy is that people are disregarding the gun aspect because the video is grainy, but go and support people who say it's a phone

It's still not 100% clear

Additionally I don't consider all the eyewitnesses as gospel. We have no idea whether there's a gun there from the begining or not. Guns are black and will be hard to see at night.

I think making any firm conclusions as to the guilt of the officer or the victim will be naive
Yeah we get it. You dont believe countless witnesses that was out there but you will the other two. Yeah right

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Oh so your issue is the people in this thread not choosing to beleive the police...just fukk all of the other sources you can go to of people who beleive the police.

Seems your issue is really that some people in here don't take the police at there word and see other alternatives.

Nah I didn't mean that

I mean we need to take everything with a full pinch of salt.

There probably will be a lot of disinformation from both sides e.g the Michael Brown case where there ended up being multiple amounts of non factual stories on both sides

And yes. It's totally stupid if you're only taking one side of the evidence.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I can't believe y'all defending this shyt. The gun was discovered at the scene too. I'm sorry but blame the kid for being stupid.
The cops also report a gun was discovered at the scene in the VonDonerrit. Next thing you know no fingerprints. He had background too

man you same moron that cape for iggy fuking swine

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If it was a gun and he pulled a gun on a cop, he's a fukkin idiot and wanted to die. No one is gonna ride for that shyt.

But I just find it hard as fukk to believe a kid would pull out heat on a cop like that which is why I'm skeptical as fukk until his boy talks.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I didn't mean that

I mean we need to take everything with a full pinch of salt.

There probably will be a lot of disinformation from both sides e.g the Michael Brown case where there ended up being multiple amounts of non factual stories on both sides

And yes. It's totally stupid if you're only taking one side of the evidence.

Multiple as in 2 (with one being a white supremacist) vs damn near 20 who say otherwise...

Oddly enough those 2 seemed to hold more weight.